Author Topic: Looks like Jubilee is officially empty shell  (Read 1462 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Looks like Jubilee is officially empty shell
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2022, 09:36:44 PM »
Achichaa! Weri!Kabar nebo oronywong - maboton kabisa - mimi ni messenge - mongibire kiyokik.

Omoche isirche baranouk kobwa tumin ab uliam en arawet ab sisit

Kagaigai Arap XYZ,

Kiboibai (or something) Arap Samoei ketagachak en tumin ab lakwet yon william saomeoi...en tarik taman arawetab sisiet

I am now totally incompetent in Kalenjin language.

Man I use to write those kalenjin letters for my dad and deliver to every villager.

My father was mzungu type.

If he see you - and he didnt like you - KOINAM BARUET :)  MOMECHE SOMIIK EEH!  WII KORENGUK!

Problem mostly was because there were lots of tea estate workers from Transmara who would invade ceremonies in our villages.

So letters were important.

Ibak kaibar biik o faya ak logoywek! Kioni as always will be the last guy remaining, but he will not vote for anyone if it ain't okuyu!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2022, 09:21:49 AM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2022, 11:33:32 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2022, 11:37:08 PM »
Ps not cs . should be put behind bars

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2022, 11:41:31 PM »
Yes but a civil servant like him receiving defectors like Senator Karaba mashinani.. shows you the dicy nature of ground. Defections are all over.

Ps not cs . should be put behind bars
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2022, 05:19:36 AM »
Media tend to concentrate on a small number of people defecting to Jubilee and ignore massive hemorrhages taking place in Jubilee. Wamatangi, moses Kuria, Governor Kabogo and big wigs are not mentioned by media. When moses say Ruto tosha, about 400K kikuyus defect with him. Same thing to Gaba Kaboko!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2022, 07:29:03 AM »
Mainstream Media is macharia, Kenyatta,moi and whoever is CEO of aghakhan nation..it's all against ruto.He is fortunate we now have social media