Author Topic: Looks like Jubilee is officially empty shell  (Read 1461 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Looks like Jubilee is officially empty shell
« on: March 16, 2022, 06:12:14 PM »
Jubilee MCA/aspirants from Nakuru environs joins UDA after eating Uhuru money the last few months. Indeed, Kikuyu say a cow cannot be left to die with milk. Suck milks and let the sucker die belly up empty! Uhuru amenyonywa kunyonywa!

Kibicho few aspirants of Kirinyaga joins hustler. Says the ground is too hot and if you mention Jubilee in the mountain, you will get zero votes. Th ground is 95% UDA!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Looks like Jubilee is officially empty shell
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 06:23:45 PM »
14 more from Embu area sInging the same tune. It was nice to enjoy Uhuru money while it last, but the ground is unforgivingly UDA.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 06:44:44 PM »
It's elephant cannot die with tusk.
Sagana was final straw
Most people were waiting for a bombshell - when Uhuru finally reveal why the fallout.
Something BIG Ruto had done in private that would justify the betrayal - and start of war with RVs.
Uhuru went there with power point presentation about sijui Mau Mau roads - sijui 13 trillion?
And then  told Mt Kenya "we support Muguruki so he doesnt burn our kiosk in Kawangware"
And Ruto kako na kiburi kidogo so we dont support him.

Mt Kenya were left wondering NO MORE - kumbe ni Kweli amerogwa na mganga zamani!

Post Sagana 3 - polls have gone up (except those clearly bought) and defection has intensified.

Uhuru either summon Sagana 4 - and try to say Ruto tried to KILL ME and my children...
Or he raise the white flag.

Another week - and he might be left with two Mps and one MCA.

Kanini Kega & Kioni will be last men standing - Naona Sabina Chege is slowly quiting - Kiambu it's down to 4 (Limuru,Kiambu, Gatundu North, Githunguri went back to Jubilee), Muranga 3 and Nyeri 2

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 08:43:08 PM »
Move on,stop behaving like jilted lovers,it's a season of defections, nothing new,For UDA and Ruto,one can defect as many times as possible.By the way,Ruto will beat Raila in central which you have made your key campaign strong hold,But Uhuru will slice it kidogo enough to propel Baba to state house.kikuyus are not fools and talk of the town is that they are going to throw their nets on both sides,talk of double chance.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 09:07:25 PM »
Azimio is unstoppable steamroller

« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 07:01:22 PM by Robina »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 10:56:24 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 06:15:03 AM »
Uhuru has sent SMS messages to elected leaders inviting them to statehouse this Friday.Desperation nayo

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 02:26:55 PM »
Uhuru is officially naked.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2022, 06:57:16 PM »
Uhuru has sent SMS messages to elected leaders inviting them to statehouse this Friday.Desperation nayo

Usual UDA fitina. fake news
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2022, 07:04:55 PM »
Uhuru is drumming Raila easy-peasy.. the uneasiness and wasi-wasi is new UDA preoccupation

Uhuru drives self in surprise visit to new Kenyatta market

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 07:13:02 PM »
O man don't be silly - Ruto has a magic wand to transfigure the economy. He is Moi + Biwott brain.. a combination of Kagame & Meles  :)

by 2025 Ruto will be awarded Guinness or Nobel prize for economy. Take it to the bank

Ruto will Be based on what he does with the economy (No African president has managed to figure their economies out yet)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2022, 08:57:33 PM »
He is hiding in Kibera while Ruto will be going to Ichwaeri tomorrow. To forestall the visit he had attempted to summon all ELECTED LEADERS to statehouse :) :) but he found "Mteja wa Nambari uliopiga hapatakina...."

Remember I warned the Mlevi not to take war to Ruto unless he was READY - :) :) :) to stop drinking alcohol, go for rehab and start sleeping for 3 hours max - because Ruto will run rings around him he will be left dazed.

Invalid Tweet ID
Uhuru is drumming Raila easy-peasy.. the uneasiness and wasi-wasi is new UDA preoccupation

Uhuru drives self in surprise visit to new Kenyatta market

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2022, 09:10:07 PM »
Shida tupu for Jubilee in Mt Kenya.

I had overestimated Uhuru/Raila support - I will definitely be doing a Final Final MOAS - around June - because at this rate - Ruto is heading towards 90 percent of GEMA - or 55 percent of the national vote if not more.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/ruto-s-uda-wave-holds-back-jubilee-mt-kenya-3750750

Those who fear Uhuru are going quiet on the project

DEP chairman, Lenny Kivuti, has been quiet since he returned to his home turf of Embu after leading delegates in joining Azimio La Umoja in Meru. Mr Odinga received the delegation.

While campaigning at Gakwegori market last week, Mr Kivuti, who wants to be Embu governor, did not mention Azimio La Umoja or Mr Odinga.

Opinion leaders said Mr Kivuti fears losing votes should he drum up support for Azimio.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2022, 09:11:42 AM »
All senators have left bar Ephraim and independent one from Kirinyana
Now we have these few mps - and emptying

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2022, 03:25:19 PM »
i get the sour grapes but so long as Uhuru is retiring PORK.. he can't lose anything. New PORK will simply fuata nyayo.

But underestimate Uhuru at your own peril. He is the main force behind Azimio juggernaut. He has lined up Yattanis in NEP, Matiang'is in Gusii, Eugene DAP-K, delivered OKA.. and obviously Mt Kenya. Without him Ruto would be in SH, but now it a literal mountain to climb.

Keen historians (like Pundit :) ) will note how daring the "naked king" single-handedly torpedoed Ruto chances.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2022, 03:28:07 PM »
My friend you think Ruto just stood there waiting for the King to disember Jubilee and give it to Raila.
Ruto opened war fronts on NASA
As we speak Ruto got Muthama, Nanok, Weta, MaDVD, Khawales and many NASA luminaries or generals in the last election.
He even got Miguna :) of Field Marshal of NASA military wing - the NRM , Ndii - their chief economist, civil society and their intellectual class - lock, barrel and stock.
Even wakina Isaac who gave Raila 30k votes and Sossion - Kalenjin iko ndani yote - apart from West Pokot.
Which is why what Uhuru will take away from Jubilee - Ruto will similarly take from NASA
End of day - we go back to 2013/2017.
Same thing - 45 percent versus 55 percent.
i get the sour grapes but so long as Uhuru is retiring PORK.. he can't lose anything. New PORK will simply fuata nyayo.

But underestimate Uhuru at your own peril. He is the main force behind Azimio juggernaut. He has lined up Yattanis in NEP, Matiang'is in Gusii, Eugene DAP-K.. and obviously Mt Kenya. Without him Ruto would be in SH, but now it a literal mountain to climb.

Keen historians (like Pundit :) ) will note how daring the "naked king" single-handedly torpedoed Ruto chances.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2022, 07:51:43 PM »
Kiburu and soon Sabina Chege heading out...the lights been switched off for Uhuru Kenyatta's Jubilee. By end of this month - Jubilee will have transitioned seamlessly to UDA - leaving as always Kioni to confuse the other side :)
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2022, 08:38:12 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2022, 08:43:22 PM »
Embu yote is in - Women rep was last one standing with senator. Now Wambora amebaki tu.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2022, 09:33:46 PM »
Ibak kaibar biik o faya ak logoywek! Kioni as always will be the last guy remaining, but he will not vote for anyone if it ain't okuyu!
Embu yote is in - Women rep was last one standing with senator. Now Wambora amebaki tu.