Author Topic: 1982 August - 2022 August  (Read 1441 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 1982 August - 2022 August
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2022, 05:53:42 PM »
You can see how Raila fallout with folks - calling them names and mistreating them - and that is without power.
That has been main reason he has never become PORK
Because he just has the Sisyphean curse
He create enemies as he create friends.
Ruto when he differs with someone - generally doesnt talk bad..or even when betrayed...he moves on without bitterness, matusi and name it.
Even Uhuru has been caught flat-footed.
So people eventually find it easy to reconcile and work with Ruto.
For Raila - he will call you takataka, mbwa, name it

So every election cycle - he start from the scratch - building relationship again and again.
At the back of his very loyal and dependable Luos.
It always too close but too far. It always if he had consolidate the gains - and added new areas - he would have won.
2007 - very close if not rigged.
2013 - 2017 - and now 2022 - same mistakes - zero consolidations - now he desperately cobbling a noisy coalition four months to election - but has lot a significant junk of NASA in Luhyas.

The Luos are going to be emancipated this august because surely he has come to and end and none of odinga family look likely to inherit

Dear Mami , I have been on this blogosphere for more than 20 years .  If you have seen my posts before you will know Railas father Jaramogi Oginga Odinga is my hero . I have been on record for having supported Raila in 1992 elections .
However we cannot ignore the three things aforementioned which nearly cost Kenya as a nation . This is the antithesis of being a President and yes as witnessed in 2013 and 2017 - Leadership comes from Almighty . There is a reason why Raila lost 2007,2013 and 2017 elections even with a good backing locally and internationally . Raila has never repented for these 3 things 

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2022, 05:55:57 PM »

Dear Mami , I have been on this blogosphere for more than 20 years .  If you have seen my posts before you will know Railas father Jaramogi Oginga Odinga is my hero . I have been on record for having supported Raila in 1992 elections .
However we cannot ignore the three things aforementioned which nearly cost Kenya as a nation . This is the antithesis of being a President and yes as witnessed in 2013 and 2017 - Leadership comes from Almighty . There is a reason why Raila lost 2007,2013 and 2017 elections even with a good backing locally and internationally . Raila has never repented for these 3 things 

Hapana, hapana, hapana. :D We can't use defacto situations to divine God's choices. It would lead us to some funny conclusions about Hitlers and Vlad-the-Impalors etc being God's choice  :D Lets just accept the plain fact we are infinitely foolish humans if we are going to be peering into divination of God's whats, whys, and hows.

Btw, I've also been following politics since immediately post high-school. Pundit is only a few years my senior. :D I'm not that young/green. I'm over 35. :)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2022, 05:57:26 PM »
I have moderated my politics I think out of realization that rhe radical shift I wanted was too much for kenyans. Kenyans are very conservative and not politically ambitious. They just want  slow and stable life. They love kibaki type of personality.  The do not rock  the apple cart type. I am a soccer fanatic, hooligan and a museveni type of revolutionary. I hate meekness and getting along for the heck of it. Even in my personal relationships I like opposing views but I donot take kindly to cowards especially moral cowards.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2022, 06:37:33 PM »
Maybe you are related to Migun Miguna our general. :D :D :D

I have moderated my politics I think out of realization that rhe radical shift I wanted was too much for kenyans. Kenyans are very conservative and not politically ambitious. They just want  slow and stable life. They love kibaki type of personality.  The do not rock  the apple cart type. I am a soccer fanatic, hooligan and a museveni type of revolutionary. I hate meekness and getting along for the heck of it. Even in my personal relationships I like opposing views but I donot take kindly to cowards especially moral cowards.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2022, 05:16:59 PM »
Maybe you are related to Migun Miguna our general. :D :D :D

No miguna is too much. He is just a bully but a highly intelligent one. Even oo couldn't keep up with miguna miguna

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2022, 06:11:13 PM »
Lol i thought Ruto was to be PORK in 2012. Before Mama Ngina summoned him and he cashed in.

Shortly after I recall you were hailing Jubilee mean machine as Ruto SH vehicle 5 years ago. You swarmed us with huge red motorcades. We tried to tell you relax five years is a lifetime.

Now this fresh arrogance and hubris inatoka wapi? Maybe keep it under wraps? - uchaguzi bado. Ruto will never be president.

After his coming dog-beating, in 2042 you will still be posting here about Ruto great journey to statesmanship.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2022, 06:22:16 PM »
Strawman arguments.
Enact the strawman and demolish it with relish.
And look intelligent.
I draw many scenarios depending on the arguments - but I can never utter stupid stuff - even when on my 20th beer and third mzinga

You're still the idiot still smarting from BBI nonsense that you spend 4yrs on.

Ruto has won PORK - the battle was on GEMA - and it's OVER. Today marked the end of Uhuru in GEMA - he cannot recover - Ruto just moved to 85 percent of GEMA.

We are talking 2032 elections now.

We can only 2022 when you can show me how Raila can score at least 45 percent of GEMA.

Let not even talk about Luhya - with Bukusu shoe-in - Maragolis coming along - and the mid & north kakamega shoe-in?

Ukambani is crumbling - sijui itakuwa aje pale but Ruto look set to harvest - unless he blunders by attacking Kalonzo or Ngilu.

Lol i thought Ruto was to be PORK in 2012. Before Mama Ngina summoned him and he cashed in.

Shortly after I recall you were hailing Jubilee mean machine as Ruto SH vehicle 5 years ago. You swarmed us with huge red motorcades. We tried to tell you relax five years is a lifetime.

Now this fresh arrogance and hubris inatoka wapi? Maybe keep it under wraps? - uchaguzi bado. Ruto will never be president.

After his coming dog-beating, in 2042 you will still be posting here about Ruto great journey to statesmanship.