Author Topic: Ruto ni nani - 10 nil against Uhuru  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Ruto ni nani - 10 nil against Uhuru
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2022, 07:42:58 AM »
?s=21&t=xlEogMtKswbvW9yhL90VRg

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2022, 07:43:31 AM »
I don't know how you keep score (by tweets?) but this is good news for baba.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2022, 07:45:07 AM »
?s=21&t=xlEogMtKswbvW9yhL90VRg

UDA bots seem to think they have exclusive acess to twitter or media archives. It's like a tweetathon now on this thread.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2022, 08:59:20 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2022, 09:01:12 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2022, 09:27:03 AM »

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2022, 11:25:35 AM »
Murathe was in Bungoma yesterday, and this is what he revealed: David Murathe: It was Eugene Wamalwa for DP position, not Ruto

You are busy calling Luhya cowards on account  of Tim putting on hold his Governorship ambitions, yet in 2013, they caved in to intimidation from kalenjin after remembering the beating they got in 2007.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2022, 12:49:20 PM »

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2022, 06:50:09 PM »
I highly doubt ruto wrote that tweet out. It's unprofessional, un-presidential and low grade. Whoever is running Ruto's  twitter account needs to be fired immediately. Look like something a low grade like Itumbi would write. Itumbi needs to be fired immediately and Ruto needs to hire a more professionally trained media team as he prepares for the presidency. This tweet is pedestrian for a guy that wants to be president.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2022, 06:51:58 PM »
Nay, it was effective. A killer punch. Ruto would have done the same in public rally. This why Uhuru has had no comeback - everytime he rears his ugly fat head - Ruto hit it hard - it goes back to the hole it crawled from.

Uhuru had 4.5 yrs where Ruto was giving him the other cheek - now he aint pulling punches nah! - if Uhuru throws his weak punches - he should expect TKO or at least to end up in the ropes - because what CAN THE LAMEDUCK DO NOW - nothing :) - even Warai of DPP has said he has closed shop on kamata friday. Matiangi looks like a rain on cat. Kibicho is busy trying to convince his own mother in Kirinyanga not vote for Ruto :)

The next phase is to engage the lameduck in a duel - until he runs back to mama Ngina  or hand over power.  If he comes with police - warriors will come with arrows...power cannot be taken by cowards..power concede nothing. Until he understand clearly that THE PEOPLE ARE SUPREME.

I highly doubt ruto wrote that tweet out. It's unprofessional, un-presidential and low grade. Whoever is running Ruto's  twitter account needs to be fired immediately. Look like something a low grade like Itumbi would write. Itumbi needs to be fired immediately and Ruto needs to hire a more professionally trained media team as he prepares for the presidency. This tweet is pedestrian for a guy that wants to be president.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2022, 02:45:36 AM »
I have no problem if Ruto decides to hit Uhuru back but his handlers need to learn how to write in a more professional manner. That tweet was written by some immature "kid" -- either Itumbi or some other clown. He cannot continue to hire these clowns after he becomes president (hopefully, a more professional social media team will take over) Bad grammar, poor writing....the failures of the kenyan educational system showed in that tweet.

Ruto needs to start acting presidential. He can give those village speeches in the village or in the slums, but he needs better twitter managers (is it that useless somali at citizens who is now running his account?)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2022, 06:36:31 AM »
Itumbi is good in propaganda..and this their game... social media.Nobody read long press statement anymore.140 characters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma