Author Topic: Congrats RV -One of you predictions Come to Truth  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Congrats RV -One of you predictions Come to Truth
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2022, 05:04:48 PM »
 :) at least here on nipate we know he is a tribal data analyst. Our issue just the huge UDA goggles that blur his view. The rest of #KOT just need a peak at his Ruto-worshipping opinions to dismiss any of his analyses on the subject. No second thought.

How would people react if Tom Wolf showed up in ODM colors but claims to be objective cause of his track record?

I checked your twitter posts. 0 followers. Basically you have the current Mutahi Ngunyi problem of credibility despite previous successes. There is a reason Tom Wolf does not belong to any party.

Proven TRACK record versus empty words.
Mizani been around for sometime. They do decent job except when bribed by sitting Mps.
But I agree - Tom Wolf is better in that game - and I would give his polls more weight.
MOAS of course is unmatched.
Except by Prof Charles Hornsby - I am eagerly waiting for his MOASS.
He shamelessly puts his MOASS on Twitter, forgets folks there have less time for bullcrap than Nipate. All his posts on Twitter have 0 likes, 0 replies, 0 retweets. On Twitter it is as if he is playing guitar to goats.  :57:
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2022, 05:21:36 PM »
You mean you cannot be objective if you support a party.That being low Iqued moron worse than a drunkard in my village of chebangang..hornbill in kalenjin.My record speak for itself when it comes to Kenya politics...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2022, 06:06:14 PM »
Blinkers. You can only beat them if you are sober supporter. Not a fanatic.

You missed out on the Moi windfall... no Kalenjin has run for PORK since. 2012 you were claiming Ruto would emerge no 2 after Uhuru in 1st round - beat Raila - and non-Gema would gang up to tosha him in the run-off. Before you saw breaking news of Uhuruto deal at Jevanjee and quickly sobered up that there would be no President Ruto. Took you a few days to adjust and start praising Gentleman Uhuru - the only decent Kikuyu  :)

How did you miss the looting fiesta in Jubilee 1? Now it do or die for you - next opening will be long coming.

You mean you cannot be objective if you support a party.That being low Iqued moron worse than a drunkard in my village of chebangang..hornbill in kalenjin.My record speak for itself when it comes to Kenya politics...
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2022, 07:46:00 PM »
Bhangi.In 2002 Dec 25 th I was with Raila eating Christmas in my home area...the night before I slept past 3..as we organised with Frankline Bett how Raila would arrive in Kericho.. through tea estates where Luos nluhya lived.. kipsigis were in kanu..the rest are similar nonsense.I am objective because I am not fool ..come August I won't disappear in shame you will.I campaigned for narc and celebrated for days before it became tribay

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2022, 08:23:35 PM »
Lol, I'm happy Robina is back. It's entertaining reading her back-n-forth with Pundit. It was really boring reading those 247 agreements with Noway and RVH.  :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2022, 08:03:33 PM »
 :D

About Oct 2012 Pundit had MOAS showing President William Ruto would be unveiled in a few months. He had earmarked Mau plots he would grab immediately. Apparently Ruto then polling at 14% would beat Raila (polling at 35%) - cause kamatusa are numerically more than Luo :(

Uhuru was to be top at 25% Gema.

In the run-off non-Gema were to gang-up against Uhuru and crown Ruto as 4th PORK. :D

Pundit was intoxicated with Ruto same as today.. he is lucky dot-com buried his shame with it.

Lol, I'm happy Robina is back. It's entertaining reading her back-n-forth with Pundit. It was really boring reading those 247 agreements with Noway and RVH.  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2022, 08:08:09 PM »
It came down to Raila 96Mps, Uhuru 85Mps, Ruto 78Mps,
In short like I had told you Raila was at 35percent. Uhuru was at 30 percent. Ruto was at 25 percent.
:D

About Oct 2012 Pundit had MOAS showing President William Ruto would be unveiled in a few months. He had earmarked Mau plots he would grab immediately. Apparently Ruto then polling at 14% would beat Raila (polling at 35%) - cause kamatusa are numerically more than Luo :(

Uhuru was to be top at 25% Gema.

In the run-off non-Gema were to gang-up against Uhuru and crown Ruto as 4th PORK. :D

Pundit was intoxicated with Ruto same as today.. he is lucky dot-com buried his shame with it.