Author Topic: 🇺🇸 bans sonko and family  (Read 912 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
🇺🇸 bans sonko and family
« on: March 08, 2022, 05:10:41 PM »
They are targeting him for racketeering. Sonko should lay low even in laundering. Just go underground like Mwau or he will be declared a kingpin and taken out. He has retreated to coast which is a dangerous move

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: 🇺🇸 bans sonko and family
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 06:57:45 PM »
Interesting...
i believed in the guy, but I was wrong.
Mwau was banned long time ago.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 07:16:46 PM »
Lol what a comedy. If you listened to RV Pundit in 2017 about the magical "alley cat" you'd have thought he was the next PORK. Sonko was never that popular but was in fact rigged in by William Ruto just to reign in PK. Instead now he is on bail and persona non grata everywhere. PK is doing way better.

The comical tale of a kawa criminal

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/big-read/2021-08-20-sonkos-downfall-after-he-mistook-uhuru-for-an-equal/

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 07:41:11 PM »
Sonko won Senator by wide margin and repeated the same in governship. How did Ruto rig him. In fact Ruto has copied Sonko playbook in Hustler Nation. Identify with the poor - and support their hustle. They will not abandon you. Pablo Escobar Robinhoodism.

Sonko is done - he should have stuck with Ruto - but he choose to play 50-50 - eventually Uhuru ate him like Kiambu dude.

In politics there is nothing like 50-50 or kati kati - you pick a side - and die with it - otherwise in the middle you're very vulnerable.

If he had joined Hustler Nation - and gone hard on Uhuru - he would be looking at re-election. But now his troubles are personal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 07:58:36 PM »
I am poking your "analysis" of the Sonko profile - as savvy alleycat - yet he imploded in minutes. He could survive as MP or senator because there was no power there. Clowns tend to be popular and are left alone provided they know their lane - keep off real power - Sonko didn't.

Of course Sonko was rigged in by Ruto in Jubilee mlolongo. I don't want a rematch but the improbable 3X victory over PK despite consistent dead-heat polls... You want to know how useless a mobilizer Sonko is look at Machakos Senator by-election where he camped for weeks with Muthama and UDA crew. He cried victim and played Uhuru videos at rallies  :) The dog-beating was legendary.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 08:04:44 PM »
You' had invested in PK. PK is the MOST useless politician - a kalonzo - who think he is too handsome! Nairobi  if you cannot mix with slum dwellers - forget it.

It sad to see Raila betting on PK - :) atalia sana - the man smell CHINA PLASTIC FAKE from miles. Mutua and Kalonzo type - nice talk but maringo ndogo ndogo. Munya is 100 times better.

Sonko has come far - from jailbird - I saw in Buru in 2003 - when he was running Casurina and Matatus.
He is a legend - with little education - but commitment to life long learning.
You have not heard the last of him.

Machakos YOU LIE. Uhuru had Sonko locked the following day for 14 days. They even threw terrorism charges on him.

Sonko is survivor. When he first run for Makadara as MP - CBK blocked his 20 bank accounts - and he still surviving.

I am poking your "analysis" of the Sonko profile - as savvy alleycat - yet he imploded in minutes. He could survive as MP or senator because there was no power there. Clowns tend to be popular and are left alone provided they know their lane - keep off real power - Sonko didn't.

Of course Sonko was rigged in by Ruto in Jubilee mlolongo. I don't want a rematch but the improbable 3X victory over PK despite consistent dead-heat polls... You want to know how useless a mobilizer Sonko is look at Machakos Senator by-election where he camped for weeks with Muthama and UDA crew. He cried victim and played Uhuru videos at rallies  :) The dog-beating was legendary.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 08:16:21 PM »
To be clear i don't think Ruto overrated Sonko or Waititu: he just used them to wreck PK and Kabogo. Just Pundit's fakery.

PK weakness is his strength. Right now he is front-runner for Raila DPORK as most acceptable accross Gema board and entire country. Weakness is strength as you can see Gachagua now is already declared off-side by Ruto?

You' had invested in PK. PK is the MOST useless politician - a kalonzo - who think he is too handsome! Nairobi  if you cannot mix with slum dwellers - forget it.

It sad to see Raila betting on PK - :) atalia sana - the man smell CHINA PLASTIC FAKE from miles. Mutua and Kalonzo type - nice talk but maringo ndogo ndogo. Munya is 100 times better.

Sonko has come far - from jailbird - I saw in Buru in 2003 - when he was running Casurina and Matatus.
He is a legend - with little education - but commitment to life long learning.
You have not heard the last of him.

Machakos YOU LIE. Uhuru had Sonko locked the following day for 14 days. They even threw terrorism charges on him.

Sonko is survivor. When he first run for Makadara as MP - CBK blocked his 20 bank accounts - and he still surviving.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 08:24:09 PM »
All the politics you know I taught you; What guts do you have to call them fakery; Yet you will disappear again and again :) out of sheer shame.

My friend listen carefully PK is useless - and will not get Raila votes.

If I hated Raila - I would have told him to pick PK :) - but I dont. PK would be disaster. Munya is going to get him votes.

To be clear i don't think Ruto overrated Sonko or Waititu: he just used them to wreck PK and Kabogo. Just Pundit's fakery.

PK weakness is his strength. Right now he is front-runner for Raila DPORK as most acceptable accross Gema board and entire country. Weakness is strength as you can see Gachagua now is already declared off-side by Ruto?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 10:46:48 PM »
PK is the Kind of DP Kenya needs after Ruto.  DP's job should is to lie low like an envelop until and unless the president dies. Ouru made a huge mistake with the co-Presidency crap and he paid dearly.  Future presidents must let the DP know from day one "who is the boss". Being able to take over the presidency if the president dies or is incapacitated is ENOUGH privilege and they should not expect or ask for more. Moi was the perfect DP because Kenyattaa laid down the rules right from the get go.  He learned well after Jaramogi and Murumbi.

All the politics you know I taught you; What guts do you have to call them fakery; Yet you will disappear again and again :) out of sheer shame.

My friend listen carefully PK is useless - and will not get Raila votes.

If I hated Raila - I would have told him to pick PK :) - but I dont. PK would be disaster. Munya is going to get him votes.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 11:07:01 PM »
What I don't get is why ban Sonko and not other known drug dealers and money launderer's like Joho? Without consistency, they won't get anywhere.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 12:16:08 AM »
What I don't get is why ban Sonko and not other known drug dealers and money launderer's like Joho? Without consistency, they won't get anywhere.
He is actively involved in racketeering and money laundering. Others went under ground or laundered into legit business

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2022, 12:34:22 AM »
More propaganda, you live in propaganda bubble.
 Showcase the money laundering ....
He is actively involved in racketeering and money laundering. Others went under ground or laundered into legit business