Author Topic: Mzito Njuri..we may lose our bet.  (Read 579 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Mzito Njuri..we may lose our bet.
« on: March 06, 2022, 05:33:24 PM »
According to this very good military analysis it seems Ukraine is just a matter of time before kivy falls and is left to Chechnya army

Only allies airforce can stop Russia

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Mzito Njuri..we may lose our bet.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 06:27:06 PM »
The Ukranian forces are abandoning their positions

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 06:38:53 PM »
According to this very good military analysis it seems Ukraine is just a matter of time before kivy falls and is left to Chechnya army

Only allies airforce can stop Russia
My bet was not about Kiev falling actually its the opposite am on record saying the war will start when Kiev falls. Have said this numerous times, then we review in 2-3months. At the moment its shocking Russia has failed capturing kiev ,many analysts including me think its because their approach was outdayed using same strategies like Chechnya in the 90s

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 06:40:23 PM »

Could you please quote another Putin mouthpiece other than the obvious RT. Noway you can do better even use social media. Otherwise I will quote the opposite using,CNN,BBC,ABC,FOX,DW,and all western media. You get my point????

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 09:53:52 PM »
Njuri , Please go ahead and quote the western media, I have been watching them my whole life. I can tell when they are lying.
I told you guys there is a reason my nick is noway ha ha...
RT has been showing the otherside of Ukranian war since 2014.As for the western media nothing has happened in Eastern Ukranian since 2014 .

Could you please quote another Putin mouthpiece other than the obvious RT. Noway you can do better even use social media. Otherwise I will quote the opposite using,CNN,BBC,ABC,FOX,DW,and all western media. You get my point????