Author Topic: What some of us saw - is now obvious to many  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: What some of us saw - is now obvious to many
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2022, 10:18:11 PM »

This wariahe should know better than any one the charade that is the Kenya presidential election.  He should be happy he gets to get big bucks to present the losing case to SCORK 👍
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2022, 10:44:17 PM »
Kumbe Col. Wariahe of Vioja Mahakamani National Election Security Council still alive?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2022, 07:04:44 AM »
It is likely NOW - people are on PLAN B OR C OR D - others are probably buying houses abroad

Who amongst uhuru's men is thinking of fleeing abroad?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2022, 07:39:48 AM »
Start with DCI Kinoti - who has jail sentence waiting for him in Kamiti - and many more will come his way.

Does he wait to serve his 3 months Jail sentence in Kamiti or does he flee abroad? He has dead on arrival appeal - and Ruto gov will hand him over to Kamiti.

Then go for folks like Dr Kibicho - who should be looking for teaching job abroad - because the contempt of courts he has and the trangression will definitely see him in Kamiti too.

They are people that have been misused by Uhuru - and whom Ruto or his folks will send them packing - many will do fine with lawyers - but some will definitely escape for a few months - until the coast is clear.

Who amongst uhuru's men is thinking of fleeing abroad?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2022, 07:51:54 PM »
The opposite is actually true.
For 5 yrs Uhuru and his folks have attempted without number to poke the eyes of the Kalenjin nation and Ruto
But the the lion watches unperturbed - once in a while using the tail the swatch the flies off the eyes.
It eyes fixated on the buffalos - ignoring small rabbits and gazelles.
When Ufool and folks have hit Ruto and Kalenjin nation - they have gotten the other cheek.
The strategies that worked against Odinga and Luo Nation have fallen flat.

My friend you're dealing with Kalenjin nation - trained and nurtured warriors. Folks who are trained to be mentally tough - to overcome pain.

Every Kalenjin warrior is trained to stand unflinching. Before they become warriors they scar their entire body - with hot coal -  all the arms all legs - to overcome pain - so they are ready to be men - and that is why an average Kalenjin can witjstand marathon like the nothing - for the are stoic.

The clay painted on the face - if it as much as crack - as much as you twich a skin - you've failed the exams.

You have met you match. GEMA nation has no wiggle room except raise the white flag.

The son of the gun - WSR - is getting power - whether you like or dont like.

I dont see how Ufool survive another two months before kneeling down otherwise he will get sodomized - Kalenjin special punishment for such kind  - to be emasculated - to be made a woman.

Well have we been waiting for they are playing Raila... 4 years now. When exactly is Raila getting betrayed? 5 months to elections ati you expect Uhuru to surrender. While he is actually Raila campaign manager cum Azimio patron.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2022, 09:09:48 PM »
I dont see much campaign from the Chief campaigner and is folks. Seem it's down to the usual Kioni :). Uhuru is on the ropes. Without Kalonzo - he has no option except the raise the white flag. If Kalonzo was to join Azimio - at least there is hope.
Well have we been waiting for they are playing Raila... 4 years now. When exactly is Raila getting betrayed? 5 months to elections ati you expect Uhuru to surrender. While he is actually Raila campaign manager cum Azimio patron.