Author Topic: Gachagua look like he doesnt have the credentials for DPORK  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Gachagua look like he doesnt have the credentials for DPORK
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2022, 07:36:42 PM »
Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket was a "done deal" for 5 years... 2016-21  :)

Then it became Kithure Kindiki, Moses Kuria, ... Karua. At some point it was Justin Muturi. In a few days it will be back to Moses Kuria again. Welcome to dispassionate punditry.

According to that UDA cancelled press release, Alice Wahome is not listed in Kandara. They are scared PK wave will make life very difficult so expect a game of ping pong.

Mara:
Gachagua .... is a done deal for DPORK

Before the ink dries:
Gachagua .... doesnt have the credentials for DPORK

What happened Mr. "With Ruto and Gachagua - things will happen", Mr. "Dpork is done deal", Mr. "My record speak of (sic) itself"?

Watermelon can't hold a candle on you when it comes to flip-flopping. Which politician needs such a support kumpigia debe in cyber space? Are you not embarrassed to call yourself an analyst?

My friend,

You cannot teach me nothing regarding Kenya siasa. Bungoma unashindwa?
..... bla bla bla
https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=11645.msg105536#msg105536

On the contrary, proven so, you should have stopped at each post contributed at this thread (Gachagua .... is a done deal for DPORK) for free Kenya Siasa 101 education  but too self-conceited, ujeuri mwingi...
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2022, 07:41:39 PM »
Pundit,

Have you considered what will happen if Mdvd plays hard ball? Like he did to Raila in 2012 before quitting ODM. He started whining about party secretariat dictatorship, questioning why PORK is reserved for party leader as undemocratic - like didn't know that for years. Then he insisted on primaries universal suffrage - when Raila said this could be rigged by GoK he insisted on 2k delegates per county to vote.

Mdvd can be much more bone-headed than Kalonzo. He may insist on being flag-bearer let alone running-mate. Or else bolt out last-minute from Kenya Kwisha.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2022, 07:55:18 PM »
Lol if Mdvd demands D/PORK (yes he is delusional enough to demand PORK) - expect his tantrums to be world-class. His "kabila mbili" cries will wipe out UDA in Luhya. 2013 mademoni debacle will be chicken soup.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2022, 09:13:50 PM »
Own invention. It was Kiunjuri till he went and formed Tissue Paper party. Then it's been Gachagua versus Alice Wahome. The rest I have never considered - because it must be a Kikuyu - and must not come from Kiambu.

Kiunjuri was killed by Munya and his own undoing. He is basically dead.

Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket was a "done deal" for 5 years... 2016-21  :)

Then it became Kithure Kindiki, Moses Kuria, ... Karua. At some point it was Justin Muturi. In a few days it will be back to Moses Kuria again. Welcome to dispassionate punditry.

According to that UDA cancelled press release, Alice Wahome is not listed in Kandara. They are scared PK wave will make life very difficult so expect a game of ping pong.

Mara:
Gachagua .... is a done deal for DPORK

Before the ink dries:
Gachagua .... doesnt have the credentials for DPORK

What happened Mr. "With Ruto and Gachagua - things will happen", Mr. "Dpork is done deal", Mr. "My record speak of (sic) itself"?

Watermelon can't hold a candle on you when it comes to flip-flopping. Which politician needs such a support kumpigia debe in cyber space? Are you not embarrassed to call yourself an analyst?

My friend,

You cannot teach me nothing regarding Kenya siasa. Bungoma unashindwa?
..... bla bla bla
https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=11645.msg105536#msg105536

On the contrary, proven so, you should have stopped at each post contributed at this thread (Gachagua .... is a done deal for DPORK) for free Kenya Siasa 101 education  but too self-conceited, ujeuri mwingi...