Author Topic: Raila starting to smell coffee brewing  (Read 1874 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila starting to smell coffee brewing
« on: March 02, 2022, 11:44:56 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID/photo/1

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Raila starting to smell coffee brewing
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 11:52:28 PM »

Kenyan race was over when BBI was stopped by the courts
Invalid Tweet ID/photo/1

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 03:25:44 AM »
Raila has no path to presidency. Let him come out at tell Kenyans how he can win without Central, Rift valley, Western, eastern, Nairobi 50- 50, and coast 40 - 60. Betrayal of 2017 will humble baba wa kambo.  UDA should start referring to him as baba wakambo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 07:27:37 AM »
He is expired goods;
Raila has no path to presidency. Let him come out at tell Kenyans how he can win without Central, Rift valley, Western, eastern, Nairobi 50- 50, and coast 40 - 60. Betrayal of 2017 will humble baba wa kambo.  UDA should start referring to him as baba wakambo.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2022, 07:47:32 AM »
Endelea kula ujeuri wenu. Aug 9 now only 150 days away.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 07:50:25 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID/photo/1
List the think tanks on Ruto's side
Mudavadi
Weta
Ndii
Ndindi Nyoro
Sudi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2022, 09:17:45 AM »
Right but the non-political key actors
Dr David Ndii - Economics assisted by Augistine Cheruiyot - crafting the manifesto
Eliud Awalo - Management Consultany - asisted by Veronicah Maina - managing party affairs
Davis Chirchir - assisted by John Barorot- ICT & Strategy - all things IEBC and related tech.
Dr Korir Singoei - Legal - assisted by Kigen & Nelson Havi.

Key financiers & fund raisers - David Langat, Joshua Chepkwony and Joshua Kulei.

Mudavadi
Weta
Ndii
Ndindi Nyoro
Sudi

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2022, 10:05:30 AM »
Dr David Ndii - Economics assisted by Augistine Cheruiyot - crafting the manifesto
Eliud Awalo - Management Consultany - asisted by Veronicah Maina - managing party affairs
Davis Chirchir - assisted by John Barorot- ICT & Strategy - all things IEBC and related tech.

Key financiers & fund raisers - David Langat, Joshua Chepkwony and Joshua Kulei.

Mudavadi
Weta
Ndii
Ndindi Nyoro
Sudi
6 people, 70% from one tribe/region,
dreaming they will get 70% of the vote of 42 tribes ....

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2022, 10:13:15 AM »

42 tribes youve been singing since 2007, How many tribes are Gema,Kalenjin,Luhya ,Mijikenda?

Mudavadi
Weta
Ndii
Ndindi Nyoro
Sudi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2022, 11:16:19 AM »
These Ruto personal campaigners, friends and advisors. The guys working for him in ministry represent face of kenya.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2022, 11:30:57 AM »

42 tribes youve been singing since 2007, How many tribes are Gema,Kalenjin,Luhya ,Mijikenda?

Mudavadi
Weta
Ndii
Ndindi Nyoro
Sudi
Don't ask stupid questions. I have ignored you all my life and so have others on this forum frequently leaving you engaged in monologues on whole threads. Some have even called you a small mind, low IQ yet you continue to post your gibberish oblivious that hardly anyone reads nor responds. You more than anyone else on this forum seriously needs the services of a shrink.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2022, 11:45:45 AM »
Like you think we have short memories.

Kalonzo to Ruto: You gave all top jobs to Kalenjins

Kalonzo has read the fellow so well, I am surprised you harbor some hope that he may one day join UDA. All dreams are valid, but not this one.

These Ruto personal campaigners, friends and advisors. The guys working for him in ministry represent face of kenya.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2022, 11:46:28 AM »
I careless. There is a reason My nick is nowayhaha. I just expose the stupidity in people posts . Now to debunk your 42 tribes myth
GEMA has 6 Tribes, Kalenjin 10 tribes, Mijikenda 9 tribes thats almost 25 out of 42 Now add the luhya. You get the gist of the whole story .Why is it that only ODMers like throwing the 42 tribes story.

Mudavadi
Weta
Ndii
Ndindi Nyoro
Sudi
Don't ask stupid questions. I have ignored you all my life and so have others on this forum frequently leaving you engaged in monologues on whole threads. Some have even called you a small mind, low IQ yet you continue to post your gibberish oblivious that hardly anyone reads nor responds. You more than anyone else on this forum seriously needs the services of a shrink.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2022, 11:50:13 AM »
Such pure nonsense cannot fly; and are not worthy of a responses; that is why Ruto is already PORK in waiting.

Kalonzo has read the fellow so well, I am surprised you harbor some hope that he may one day join UDA. All dreams are valid, but not this one.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2022, 11:51:16 AM »
Precisely - Luhya is almost 17.  41 vesrus 1 was effective propaganda.
I careless. There is a reason My nick is nowayhaha. I just expose the stupidity in people posts . Now to debunk your 42 tribes myth
GEMA has 6 Tribes, Kalenjin 10 tribes, Mijikenda 9 tribes thats almost 25 out of 42 Now add the luhya. You get the gist of the whole story .Why is it that only ODMers like throwing the 42 tribes story.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2022, 11:58:54 AM »

You described him well the other day.

Such pure nonsense cannot fly; and are not worthy of a responses; that is why Ruto is already PORK in waiting.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2022, 01:32:05 PM »
You have to be totally unschooled to think that recognition of tribes in Kenya is a matter of guesswork. Hello, that is stupid. Official Kenya Tribes are a constitutional matter that must be Gazetted.

It is exhausting stating the obvious here sometimes to a rather high number of low IQ found in one place.

IN THE MATTER OF THE PETITIONS BY THE ASIAN COMMUNITY FOR FORMAL RECOGNITION AS A TRIBE IN KENYA

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2022, 05:32:45 PM »
Toilet.com missing it's one of it dung flies.
You have to be totally unschooled to think that recognition of tribes in Kenya is a matter of guesswork. Hello, that is stupid. Official Kenya Tribes are a constitutional matter that must be Gazetted.

It is exhausting stating the obvious here sometimes to a rather high number of low IQ found in one place.

IN THE MATTER OF THE PETITIONS BY THE ASIAN COMMUNITY FOR FORMAL RECOGNITION AS A TRIBE IN KENYA

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2022, 08:58:09 PM »
Pundit never has a comeback when I answer him. Matusi yu. Over here also was no different, no comeback :sign0081:

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=11751.msg106806#msg106806

Sagana 3.
Uhuru Tosha remarks
Who told you ODM will provide presidential candidate?
What if the bigger coalition - Jubilee backed by 10 parties
OKA - backed by 5 parties.
Decide that Kalonzo should run the ticket.
or even decide that Ruto has "reformed" and back him :)
Please hold it until Chebukati receives formal nomination papers.
Mambo bado.

Somethings still dont make sense - to me - and with my long political knowledge - I'd be very afraid if I was Raila.

Dont be like maDVD who feed Uhuru and Ruto with Mandazi - was handed power for two weeks - then found himself offside.

If small parties are saying they dont trust Raila....and would rather sign with dead Jubilee.
You think Uhuru, kalonzo and Gideon will trust Raila with PORK.

Sometimes you're the user - sometimes you're being used.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 09:00:37 PM »
You need to pass basic level of sound argumentation to warrant a response.

For example of 44 or 45 tribes - Luhya is counted and so are the almost 17 subtribes; Kalenjin 11 substribes; combined Kalenj+Luhya is almost 20 tribes. Mijikenda 9 tribes. We are at 30 tribes. The rest are the 14 - Luo, Abasuba, Somali, Kikuyu, Meru, Embu, Mbeere, Kamba...get the drift moron.

Of the 44 kenya tribes - 30 are sub tribes of Luhya, Kalenjin and Mijikenda. I personally choose my tribe as Kipsigis but can pick Kalenjin sometimes. You also pick Bukusu as tribe and Luhya sometimes.

Pundit usually has no comeback when I answer him. Over here also was no different  :sign0081:

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=11751.msg106806#msg106806

Sagana 3.
Uhuru Tosha remarks.
Who told you ODM will provide presidential candidate?
What if the bigger coalition - Jubilee backed by 10 parties
OKA - backed by 5 parties.
Decide that Kalonzo should run the ticket.
or even decide that Ruto has "reformed" and back him :)
Please hold it until Chebukati receives formal nomination papers.
Mambo bado.

Somethings still dont make sense - to me - and with my long political knowledge - I'd be very afraid if I was Raila.

Dont be like maDVD who feed Uhuru and Ruto with Mandazi - was handed power for two weeks - then found himself offside.

If small parties are saying they dont trust Raila....and would rather sign with dead Jubilee.
You think Uhuru, kalonzo and Gideon will trust Raila with PORK.

Sometimes you're the user - sometimes you're being used.