Author Topic: Hawawezi kunifukuza ODM ati mkanifuata mnifukuze Jubilee hehehehe....  (Read 481 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
2022 February 26th:
Jubilee NDC: DP Ruto ejected from party

2018:

What does election law say about April 9th - 4 months to Election day?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Hawawezi kunifukuza ODM ati mkanifuata mnifukuze Jubilee hehehehe....
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 11:44:42 PM »
Jubilee died:
ODM has not won anything since it chased Ruto

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 07:45:30 AM »
Jubilee died:
ODM has not won anything since it chased Ruto
Pundit and his god have a similar character/trait: They are caught on tape saying one thing and when it turns out they are eating humble pie, they become dismissive and move the goalposts, when it could be alot easier to just say "my bad  I am sorry I said that, I was mistaken" and all is forgiven and we move on. Yours truly has a set of flags he lives by. If one cannot be held to their word then they are unpredictable. That is a red flag. Avoid the character, use the power of your vote on someone else. They are buffoons, don't give them your sister or daughter to court or marry.

More recently, Kalonzo fell into a similar trap, but his choices are stark. Still he should have said he was taking that one back.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 09:12:27 AM »
Raila has is foot permanently stuck in his mouth but Ruto has elevated our politics to something akin to issues bade campaign..silly jibes and put downs are not the main menu..poor dung flies really struggling to drag Ruto through the mud .but Kenya are busy with real issues..i