Author Topic: Russian people are always the victims  (Read 1818 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Russian people are always the victims
« on: February 24, 2022, 10:11:06 PM »
Antiwar protests in Russia. They will be crashed soon but I do feel for Russians.  They do not deserve to have their Iives destroyed. Can you imagine if you are a business man or employee there and you know with weeks your earnings and assets will be worthy shit. The rubble will just crash. The only good thing is that winter is almost over

?s=20&t=a0iEcmXOIZkVZrjsl76EfQ

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Russian people are always the victims
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 10:51:51 PM »

Russia has a population of over 150 Million people , So yes expect some pockets of opposition here and there.
All said and done when history is written Putin will go down as the person who saved Russia from Western aggression and disintergration.
You guys are trying each and everything to discredit Russia. Arent you the same people who were saying Russia is weak ?

Antiwar protests in Russia. They will be crashed soon but I do feel for Russians.  They do not deserve to have their Iives destroyed. Can you imagine if you are a business man or employee there and you know with weeks your earnings and assets will be worthy shit. The rubble will just crash. The only good thing is that winter is almost over

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 11:02:48 PM »
Russia is weak. Nothing can change that. They do not have an economy to sustain war against the major powers. Russians the ordinary citizen will suffer greatly from sanctions. Putin may have written his own obituary. His opened in Russia and outside Russia will no get resolve to take him on. He has lied to his people on reasons for his invasion.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 11:03:28 PM »
I know you love dictators because you are a small minded sadist.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2022, 11:33:21 PM »

Agree, I think Russian economy will bleed for more than a decade. US sanctions are just debilitating, especially when they ratchet up progressively with European union. Soon, Putin will be doing everything to have demented Trump elected in hope to ease those back-breaking sanctions. Like Russia, he thinks the US president can act at will. When sanctions are in place, it doesn't matter who is in the White House.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 11:35:21 PM »
You make the same mistake forgetting Russia has nuclear option and Putin is ready to go that way. You seem not to understand consequences of a Nuclear War.

Here he explains that it was necessary to  invade Ukraine

Russia is weak. Nothing can change that. They do not have an economy to sustain war against the major powers. Russians the ordinary citizen will suffer greatly from sanctions. Putin may have written his own obituary. His opened in Russia and outside Russia will no get resolve to take him on. He has lied to his people on reasons for his invasion.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2022, 11:36:29 PM »

When people refuse to reason they throw such lines.
I know you love dictators because you are a small minded sadist.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2022, 11:41:15 PM »

Sanctions have been in place since 2014. They have not beem effective actaually it made Russia realize it new potentials.
Prior to entering Ukraine Putin had already calculated the risks one of them being the sanctions and he is well prepared.
As long as emerging markets are in Asia and Asian countries dont Saction Russia then they wont have much effect.
Furthermore have you seen the sanctions underwhelming reason being any Severe Sanctions will also hit U.S and European Countries

Agree, I think Russian economy will bleed for more than a decade. US sanctions are just debilitating, especially when they ratchet up progressively with European union. Soon, Putin will be doing everything to have demented Trump elected in hope to ease those back-breaking sanctions. Like Russia, he thinks the US president can act at will. When sanctions are in place, it doesn't matter who is in the White House.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2022, 11:56:54 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 12:05:47 AM »

He wrote his epitaph in Ukraine.  Russia is nothing compared to USSR.  And yet the USSR came down eventually "without a shot being fired".  But even if he is removed, I don't see much hope for Russia.  He will likely be replaced by another tyrant who knows not to get his fingers burnt.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 12:23:45 AM »

He wrote his epitaph in Ukraine.  Russia is nothing compared to USSR.  And yet the USSR came down eventually "without a shot being fired".  But even if he is removed, I don't see much hope for Russia.  He will likely be replaced by another tyrant who knows not to get his fingers burnt.

There is something fatalistic about Russian ruling elites. At one point dictators get too sure of their own ability and delusion sets in. Mussolin, Stalin, the waterloo jamaa, Hitter, Gaddafi, Sadam after Kuwait invasion, Mubarak, Bashir..at one point I think the bell curve of power just starts a downward degrade.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2022, 12:45:05 AM »

Elaborate on Stalins part.

There is something fatalistic about Russian ruling elites. At one point dictators get too sure of their own ability and delusion sets in. Mussolin, Stalin, the waterloo jamaa, Hitter, Gaddafi, Sadam after Kuwait invasion, Mubarak, Bashir..at one point I think the bell curve of power just starts a downward degrade.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 01:08:36 AM »

Russians never recovered from Stalinism. They are used to crabby llying eaders. poisonings, killings, are all part of intimidation if anyone stands up.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2022, 02:41:36 AM »
People overrate Russia just like they overrate China. One visit to CHina will tell you how overrated the place is.  People who think CHina is going to become a global power have never stepped foot there.

Anyway, here is Joe Rogan predicting that Russia will do another invasion like Crimea and the host describes Russia to a tee (when was the last time you bought a Russian made product?) Putin has just signed his own death wish. The average russian is dying from alcoholism, Heroin and Aids. They don't want to live there. They are not free.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2022, 03:12:10 AM »
Really???
What of all those beautiful Chinese cities and crap we see???
And the constant export of every cranny into USA ??
And beating USA in economic gdp

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2022, 05:43:36 AM »
Precisely - some of the nonsense you read on these streets
China is firing on all cylinders.
And they are giving Russian a hand in this conflict
So any sanctions without china cooperation is waste of time

Really???
What of all those beautiful Chinese cities and crap we see???
And the constant export of every cranny into USA ??
And beating USA in economic gdp

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2022, 05:54:12 AM »
This is what is portrayed in Western Media.  Would advice you to be proactive and read independent media sources or better yet  visit the place and stay minimum 2 weeks

Russians never recovered from Stalinism. They are used to crabby llying eaders. poisonings, killings, are all part of intimidation if anyone stands up.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2022, 06:51:13 AM »
Like I stated earlier Putin will be overthrown or face the Assasin from his own people. Bado this is just the beginning hybrid war is coming.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2022, 07:19:23 AM »
Like I stated earlier Putin will be overthrown or face the Assasin from his own people. Bado this is just the beginning hybrid war is coming.
I give it to you, you understand this complex military matters. I think he will survive few years, but in the long run, he will be forced out once he becomes world's pariah.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2022, 02:55:06 PM »
The funny thing is that most soldiers were not told they are going to war. They were told they been mobilized for drills. Anyway war is very unpredictable and very emotional. Once Russian families start receiving body bags the mood will change for the majority. Russians have really suffered from bad egotistical leaders. Stalin had them dying in millions. After WWII Russians wanted nothing to do with war. Cold war ended peacefully because majority of Russians had no appetite for war. Now Russians will have to suffer economic hardships to gain a useless territory that doesn't add anything to their own advancement