Author Topic: Kiherehere aside, US intelligence Works. Predicted Russia would attack this week  (Read 434 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
When Putin announced he was merely recognizing two breakaway states I thought perhaps that Biden predicting an all out attack to begin this week was wrong. But alas, he was right almost to the exact hour! This intelligence works!

How refreshing to know, given that @Pundit here has been force feeding us an overdose of false predictions!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Intelligence works when it used to do something about it.
What did he do to forestall the war.
Of course CIA are all over Russia but that neither here or there -
US have an egg on their face - because Russia is now canning Ukraine
And the US is wailing more than Ukraine.

Once wayward child Ukraine has received the six best of Putin strokes
Putin will go back to Russia and hunt for polar bears.
That seem more interesting than engaging Yankees and their hollow media.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Even a Std 6 Pupil knew Russia was going to invade Ukraine.
By 2015 everyone knew this .What U.S . Intelligence couldnt predict is Putins resolve to change the World Order.
I was very shocked on why Putin didnt go and save Yankuvich in 2014 where as he had formally requested Russian assistance in hamdling the Euromaidian  American backed protesters. Was also shocked on why he didnt assist the freedom fighters of Donbass.
Well he said it himself this should have happed long time ago.
I can tell you for free Zelensky will escape from Ukraine now U.S. Intwlligence will say the same thing and you will sing how genious they are.

When Putin announced he was merely recognizing two breakaway states I thought perhaps that Biden predicting an all out attack to begin this week was wrong. But alas, he was right almost to the exact hour! This intelligence works!

How refreshing to know, given that @Pundit here has been force feeding us an overdose of false predictions!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Ukraine-Russia conflict to worsen Kenya's cost of living -
Kenya trades heavily with Ukraine

For those who think this conflict is 'half way across the world'.
Where do you think your sunflower oil comes from?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Even a Std 6 Pupil knew Russia was going to invade Ukraine. By 2015 everyone knew this.
Even a Std 6 Pupil knew Handshake was for real.  By 2018 everyone knew this   :85:
But the Pundits of Veritas blog kept waiting for Raila to be betrayed.... 2019, 2020, 2021, then you should have seen them on Feb 23rd, 2022 after what Ouru announced at Sagana 3.  :41:
Hayo tu.