Author Topic: Putin declares war on Ukraine - ask the Ukraine soldiers to lay down arms  (Read 6704 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Putin declares war on Ukraine - ask the Ukraine soldiers to lay down arms
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2022, 12:57:16 PM »

Have you been to Russia. No .
Dont believe the media. Things are not as what is portrayed.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2022, 01:01:57 PM »
Pundit, that's nonsense, bana. :D Most Chinese have never even met a black in person and there's uncouthness in much of the world, my friend: tis not a Baafrika copyright! Yet you will find those anti-Black attitudes very much widespread. Africans are not different from most poor countries in terms of lacking European/East-Asian personal organization. Only in Germany and such places you find being highly organized as a widespread cultural trait. Yet, everyone, including other poor folks and Baafrika like you  :D suffers from anti-blackness in particular. It comes from seeing Whites as the ultimate superior race which means those most removed from whiteness are most despised. Nothing like ati we earned it. Thai people are very much like Nairobians in terms of discipline, just as a random example.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2022, 01:05:51 PM »
Okay but we cannot change people attitudes; so I dont want to dwell on such cynicism personally
Pundit, that's nonsense, bana. :D Most Chinese have never even met a black in person and there's uncouthness in much of the world, my friend: tis not a Baafrika copyright! Yet you will find those anti-Black attitudes very much widespread. Africans are not different from most poor countries in terms of lacking European/East-Asian personal organization. Only in Germany and such places you find being highly organized as a widespread cultural trait. Yet, everyone, including other poor folks and Baafrika like you  :D suffers from anti-blackness in particular. It comes from seeing Whites as the ultimate superior race which means those most removed from whiteness are most despised. Nothing like ati we earned it. Thai people are very much like Nairobians in terms of discipline, just as a random example.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2022, 01:17:02 PM »
You are very right in your view of racism in the world.

I have also experienced it in Kenya. One day when standing in a line at Posta, the attendee actually reached out to a person standing behind me just as was next on the line. I turned round just to see it was a White man. I was so furious and could not even speak. It was such a shock to me knowing very well how we are treated in the White man's country. I lectured the Posta man on racism and his bad behaviour, but it seemd to achieve nothing. He did not even want to admit he had offened me. We too as a people have a long way to go. We have to learn to love ourselves.
Indeed. Lazima tujipende. :D Tunajidharau sana na kuabudu ngozi nyeupe yeyote sana, the Whiter it is the better we think it is.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2022, 03:30:16 PM »
Zelnskyy the Ukranian president being a comedian, will make a good career in London or Washington.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2022, 03:37:28 PM »
Democratically elected. Learn to accept the people's choice. Next will be a marionette from Moscow. Will that make things better for the Ukraine?

Zelnskyy the Ukranian president being a comedian, will make a good career in London or Washington.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2022, 05:19:06 PM »
I highly doubt he won the elections. There is noway Russia can meddle in U.S. elections and not Ukraine.
Moscow wanted to do away with Poreshenko and they put the Comedian in power. Unfortunately this comedian thinks running a government is like running his KVN comedy club.
He should have imeaditely implimented the Minsk agreements  now its too late .Putin is looking for him. Im very sure bu tomorrow he will be in Lyviv and by a weeks time he will be in Poland. Needless to say they will still hunt him down.Ukrain will go back to polls by end of this year.

Democratically elected. Learn to accept the people's choice. Next will be a marionette from Moscow. Will that make things better for the Ukraine?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2022, 05:23:01 PM »
You argue with no solid evidence. If his political opponents accepted defeat, who are you to claim fraud?
Your wishes cannot always reflect reality.

I highly doubt he won the elections. There is noway Russia can meddle in U.S. elections and not Ukraine.
Moscow wanted to do away with Poreshenko and they put the Comedian in power. Unfortunately this comedian thinks running a government is like running his KVN comedy club.
He should have imeaditely implimented the Minsk agreements  now its too late .Putin is looking for him. Im very sure bu tomorrow he will be in Lyviv and by a weeks time he will be in Poland. Needless to say they will still hunt him down.Ukrain will go back to polls by end of this year.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2022, 08:42:55 PM »
Appears Russia has suffered massive casualties in just under 12 hours. 7airplanes lost several tanks 56 soldiers and this is just beginning like I predicted Russia is going down and under...when the insurgency starts after they move on Kiev thats when the dirty war will begin.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2022, 08:44:12 PM »
Ukraine is fighting 2 counties Russia and Belarus.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2022, 10:44:12 PM »

During War Misinformation is always used. Below is what is actually happening

https://tass.com/defense/1410189
Appears Russia has suffered massive casualties in just under 12 hours. 7airplanes lost several tanks 56 soldiers and this is just beginning like I predicted Russia is going down and under...when the insurgency starts after they move on Kiev thats when the dirty war will begin.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2022, 10:45:33 PM »
Belarus President has refused these claims.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2022, 10:46:09 PM »
 Kiev might fall tonight according to  military sources.  It's unfortunate that Russia and Nato are playing whose got  a bigger  dick over that country.  Very sad indeed

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2022, 01:04:08 AM »
Kiev might fall tonight according to  military sources.  It's unfortunate that Russia and Nato are playing whose got  a bigger  dick over that country.  Very sad indeed

Falling and maintaining ground are two different things. Ukrainians have become very patriotic, so they'll launch a guerilla war. It will be like Iraq except more deadly. Arms will flow into Ukraine. Some Russian forces will just melt out into Ukrain, because its not worth it. It's going to be rough for Russia since there is no support from anywhere else.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2022, 01:05:52 AM »

Yap. Also Belarussians hate their president, so he has to look at his back.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2022, 02:52:28 AM »
When was the last time any of you bought a product made in Russia? Never underestimate the west. The economic power, creativity and ingenuity of the west is unmatched anywhere in the world today. This is a fact. You take them on at your own risk.

Pundit? have you ever been to China? it's really a shithole place. Anyone that praises China has never been there. Yuk. They will never become a global power. When was the last time they won a war? They can't even build fighter jets or fighter ships. lol

this guy explains russias problem brilliantly.  Putin is finished. He will be removed and killed by his own Russian people just like Erdogan in Turkey is now going down against a collapsing currency.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2022, 07:29:36 AM »
 :D I've been to China, my dude, and I loved it! Not a paradise, but Shanghai will put any American city to shame. Hii ni propaganda miingi, tu, rafiki. Why are so many Baafrika invested in Bazungu desire/terror not to be bested by a non-Bazungu?  :D It's their powerful media. It's more effective than any religion, I tell you. That's where they beat all their targets in the game of PR.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2022, 06:22:15 PM »

Ask yourself a simple question I went against Western media in Ethiopia that you and Pundit supported...YOU LOST....iyo tu....now am with 95% of the world ..... Noway be smart don't let emotions lead you.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2022, 06:37:05 PM »

I didnt comment about Ethiopia. You went at it with Pundit.
Were you in the other Nipate in 2014 ? If you were there  you would remember I predicted Crimea joining Russia with a blood drop I predicted Putin would make East Ukraine Independent only that I thought it would come earlier. Seems Putin really respected Merkel.

Ask yourself a simple question I went against Western media in Ethiopia that you and Pundit supported...YOU LOST....iyo tu....now am with 95% of the world ..... Noway be smart don't let emotions lead you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2022, 06:37:39 PM »
Chinese and Turkish drones altered the war course but as we speak Tigray is independent