Author Topic: Putin declares war on Ukraine - ask the Ukraine soldiers to lay down arms  (Read 6703 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Putin declares war on Ukraine - ask the Ukraine soldiers to lay down arms
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2022, 09:53:48 AM »
There is a reason why Russians put Zelensky there . A comedian . This was already planned as from 2014. Eventually The Western Governments will sign deals secretively.

Kalenjin nation has survived by having the discipline to know when to raise the white flag. We knew we could not beat the Brits. Ukraine need to understand - NATO or US will NOT help them - Russia is too powerful - and they are no Afgans - who can fight for 20yrs - they are Ukraine in border with Russia.

By the end of this week the Ukraine gov will be in exile.

Russia will appoint a Russian speaking poodle to run Ukraine.

You have no idea what Nationhood is. You think defending what is yours is only a preserve of the Kalenjins people? You think people can be done a 'Kiambaa' and they take off into exile, become refugees or head off to some perceived 'ancestral land' even after being uprooted from a land they were born and they have never known any other place called home? Amb Martin was right to call in 2022 some mentalities 'dead empires'. Putin thinks it is a sprint. Nay! It will be a war of attrition! Hare brain Putin has already forgotten the shellacking they received from Afghanistan. Did USSR not collapse and Nations declare their independence? Vietnam humbled a super power. Never underestimate the power of Nationalism. It is what got Israel a state in the first place. It is only a question of when not if Russia will eventually be broken up into tinier pieces.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2022, 09:57:10 AM »

Raila was the reason Kenya a peaceful country almost slide to a Civil war in 2008. He should never be anywhere near Presidency .

Kenya is incredibly lucky not have Raila or Jaramogi as PORK
They dont have the fortitude for PORK
They are likely to start external wars
If not civil wars.

They are unwritten rules in every country. You tell a moron dont go there - these issues are complicated - he rushes headlong.

Raila convinced Kibakis Govt to go to Somalia , big Mistake years later he was saying we need to get out . Kenya is still there and Somali is still Somali.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2022, 10:07:48 AM »
You elect a stupid leader like Raila - you end up like Ukraine - by instigating wars with Uganda and etc.
Ruto is like Putin.
No nonsense.

Putin has no time for equivocating - you want to join NATO - hold this beer - he canes you - and continue drinking.

You've lost your marbles.

Sagana has you livid. isoright.

Ruto can aim for 2027.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2022, 10:14:12 AM »
I would repeat this with Ruto in power or out of power.

As for Sagana - underwhelming - let wait for few opinion polls :) - and defections back to Jubilee-uhuru :)

You've lost your marbles.

Sagana has you livid. isoright.

Ruto can aim for 2027.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2022, 10:49:43 AM »
Btw, if this invasion is so popular in Russia as Pundit and Nowayhaha want us to believe, why has the Moscow stock exchange been closed? Usually something like this would make the stocks go up in a popular move. It seems the Moscow financial world is jittery of the coming future.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2022, 10:52:24 AM »
War is never popular.
It's neccessary sometimes. It's painful. Both sides will lose money, lifes and name it.
Sanctions will come but that is short term
Long term - Russia want to end NATO expansion and aggression towards it.
The message is clear - if Ukraine a bigger nation is getting caned - those small nations around Russia better not be thinking about NATO
US +Western poodles should also stop NATO expansion - cold war ended.
They are ones likely to plunge the world into WW3.
Btw, if this invasion is so popular in Russia as Pundit and Nowayhaha want us to believe, why has the Moscow stock exchange been closed? Usually something like this would make the stocks go up in a popular move. It seems the Moscow financial world is jittery of the coming future.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2022, 11:04:04 AM »

How can war be popular ? Thats a twisted logic. We told you Russia is bad news but you thought U.S. will deter Russian resiliance.
Biden should negotiate asap coz eventually he will negotiate.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2022, 11:39:13 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2022, 11:54:46 AM »
Simple - you don't have the IQ to compartmentalize things.
I admire US democracy, freedom, vibrant economy and liberties.
I dont like US unilateralism, neocolonialism and bullying tact globally without regard to any institution like UN or ICC.
I dont like Russia dictatorship, racism and the all ills
I admire Russia ability to stand up the US and Western Europe bullies because of it's military might.
I dont like China for it dictatorship, racisms and censorship
But I admire Chinese handwork, ingenuity and economy turnaround miracles.
Dont be have like a single -celled Amoeba.
Dont accept to be boxed into corners.
Not everything in life is mutually exclusive.
but anyone here supporting these mutherfuckers really baffles me. Russians have no use for Africans, the most racist people on earth.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2022, 11:55:29 AM »
2024 is very far. Who knows today what the world will be like then? American elections are normally about domestic issues especially the economy. Let us wait till July 2024 and see how the US is like before commenting on the 2024 elections.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2022, 11:57:11 AM »
Off all the places I have been the U.S. is the most racist.
In 2020 elections Russia had rigged in Trump the democrats  played  a hidden card using mail in ballots in 2024 that card wont be there.
Take this to the bank Mid Term elections will be rigged like no other.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2022, 12:12:22 PM »
Elections are only rigged when Trump looses. Were the 2016 US elections rigged?

Btw, you as a Black man try going on the streets of Moscow holding the hand of a blonde Russian woman. Inform me if you will survive 10 minutes.

In 2020 elections Russia had rigged in Trump the democrats  played  a hidden card using mail in ballots in 2024 that card wont be there.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2022, 12:19:33 PM »
Speaking of racism, I learned the hard way once I left this beloved continent that racism, and I mean the chief variety--anti-blackness--is a global phenomenon. There's colonialism and its legacies for ya!  :D.

I've experienced it in both a Dutch airport and a Chinese one. Heck I even experienced it in SA stores! A Meero country, and from a Meero guard and colored sales girl. The guard checked my backpack as I was leaving, just assuming I must have taken something  :D because I had window-shopped and not bought anything, and let my fellow White shoppers all enter and leave freely with only polite hellos. A Chinese lady singled out my suitcase for double security check in their machine thingies and held me back as I waited while my Bazungu companions were all checked through and had to wait for me. Don't get me started on Schiphol! My first time in Europe and man, what a welcome! Saw none of this in the U.S. personally.

But my point? White supremacy is a global phenomenon that almost all people's participate in. The whole world is anti-Black. But they don't know that they are anti-Black. They mostly don't mean anything by some of their ignorant behaviors. It's like a lens they don't know they're wearing. Used to really get to me, but I grew a tough skin. Most people, even Russians, are very kind once you get talking. But be prepared to be offended in the beginning,
; It's always a safe assumption in a non-black country for a lot of people who believe they are NOT racist  :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2022, 12:29:55 PM »
You are very right in your view of racism in the world.

I have also experienced it in Kenya. One day when standing in a line at Posta, the attendee actually reached out to a person standing behind me just as was next on the line. I turned round just to see it was a White man. I was so furious and could not even speak. It was such a shock to me knowing very well how we are treated in the White man's country. I lectured the Posta man on racism and his bad behaviour, but it seemd to achieve nothing. He did not even want to admit he had offened me. We too as a people have a long way to go. We have to learn to love ourselves.

Speaking of racism, I learned the hard way once I left this beloved continent that racism, and I mean the chief variety--anti-blackness--is a global phenomenon. There's colonialism and its legacies for ya!  :D.

I've experienced it in both a Dutch airport and a Chinese one. Heck I even experienced it in SA stores! A Meero country, and from a Meero guard and colored sales girl. The guard checked my backpack as I was leaving, just assuming I must have taken something  :D because I had window-shopped and not bought anything, and let my fellow White shoppers all enter and leave freely with only polite hellos. A Chinese lady singled out my suitcase for double security check in their machine thingies and held me back as I waited while my Bazungu companions were all checked through and had to wait for me. Don't get me started on Schiphol! My first time in Europe and man, what a welcome! Saw none of this in the U.S. personally.

But my point? White supremacy is a global phenomenon that almost all people's participate in. The whole world is anti-Black. But they don't know that they are anti-Black. They mostly don't mean anything by some of their ignorant behaviors. It's like a lens they don't know they're wearing. Used to really get to me, but I grew a tough skin. Most people, even Russians, are very kind once you get talking. But be prepared to be offended in the beginning,
; It's always a safe assumption in a non-black country for a lot of people who believe they are NOT racist  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2022, 12:37:12 PM »
Some of it is not racism - but we "rational" profiling - black men mostly nigerians are all over the world scaming - and you want people to lose their jobs by not being vigilant?  Again when how do we behave as blacks - mostly rude and without courtsey - you find people litering, talking loudly, jumping queues, fighting, selling drugs.

This racism is mostly a reaction to the bad behaviours of many blacks.

Personal I try to be blind to racism - even if I see - I know it's well earned because I would do exactly the same - if I knew the average black dude was upto no good.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2022, 12:39:21 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2022, 12:42:09 PM »
Are Ukrainan any less racist?  This is a war btw two brothers of the same mother. How you want us to pick the good side from the other is crazy. Let them fight or talk.

What excites me personally is Russian rise to stop the last 30yrs of US global excess after collapse of USSR.

We dont want a single bully like the US. We want options. If US mess up - we can run to China.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2022, 12:44:35 PM »
Ati whites are reacting to blacks behavior? I guess even the women who dress suggestively are responsible for rape. Racists only see one thing, the color of your skin. Even the richest African like Oprah or Dangote will still be followed by nobodies in a store.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2022, 12:47:27 PM »
Yes they were rigged and for that Obama sanctioned Russia.
Fyi Russians girls like Africans and yes I have walked the streets of Moscow with a blond girl and nothing happened. Russia of today is not Russia of 90s  even then they were no racists only some skinheads attacking people from former U.S.S.R. countries.
In U.S. racism is so bad that its scary . Also U.K. the racism is bad but not like U.S.
 Germany like Russia too is not that racist but they hate Asians .

Elections are only rigged when Trump looses. Were the 2016 US elections rigged?

Btw, you as a Black man try going on the streets of Moscow holding the hand of a blonde Russian woman. Inform me if you will survive 10 minutes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2022, 12:49:02 PM »
Yes there are things that make us suceptible to racism and even rape. You cannot walk in a dark alley. You cannot go middle of white city and dont except to be profiled. The problem is image globally of black people. It's not good - most of it - well earned. We behave badly.
Ati whites are reacting to blacks behavior? I guess even the women who dress suggestively are responsible for rape. Racists only see one thing, the color of your skin. Even the richest African like Oprah or Dangote will still be followed by nobodies in a store.