Author Topic: Njuri - Did Uhuru endorse Munya to be Raila DPORK  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Njuri - Did Uhuru endorse Munya to be Raila DPORK
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2022, 07:09:02 PM »
Pundit now tell us more....kalonzo joins Azimio
If you want it or Not Ruto is under the Mercy of GEMA and Especially Merus. Think hard not emotional

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2022, 07:20:03 PM »
If you want it or Not Ruto is under the Mercy of GEMA and Especially Merus. Think hard not emotional
With Munya and Kiraitu in Azimio, DP expect 40% of hustlers in Meru. The loses will be boosted by surging numbers in Western and RV.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2022, 07:42:34 PM »
I dont think Kalonzo story has unfolded.
I know Kalonzo - in KANU he talked with Moi - and was last to bolt.
In ODM-K - he was with ODM - until the last minute.
In Jubilee - he was with Uhuru and Ruto in KKK - all over prayer rallies - running ICC shuttle diplomacy
Until he was told to take the 3rd position- he bolted.
Kalonzo is hard-nosed negotiator.
He knows how to wait and strike.
I guess his experience in foreign peace keeping has taught him the art of negotiation.

Offline rozzy

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2022, 08:38:53 PM »
I see you have some unwelcome news for Pundit

Luhya is 70-30 for Baba
Gachagua is not all that popular and Uhuru has more moves left than Ruto. With Luhya backfire Ruto NEEDS every slice of the mountain

How many kura can Mudavadi bring from luhya? Lets be honest Baba will beat fat Messi in luhya land senseless we talking about 70% of votes to baba. Mudavavdi last time managed about 4% of aluhya votes.
Best bet for Ruto is Kalonzo as dp but then mlima votes might disappear apo ndio utajua should Munya be dp will count.
Kalonzo already lost momentum to 3 kamba governors who endrorsed baba. Kalonzo has no voting block as we speak today

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2022, 09:12:50 PM »
Dont throw numbers carelessly.
Robina - you have lost since 2010 when you showed up.
Numbers leave it to the experts.

Ruto need 49 percent of GEMA to win PORK - ceteris peribus.

Raila first need Kalonzo. Then he needs 51 percent of GEMA to win PORK.

Ruto right now is playing 70 percent - I was hoping Uhuru would damage this - but given his whimper yesterday - mmm - Ruto is actually going up - might end up with 85 percent...winning POTUS with almost 60 percent.

Luhya is 70-30 for Baba
Gachagua is not all that popular and Uhuru has more moves left than Ruto. With Luhya backfire Ruto NEEDS every slice of the mountain

How many kura can Mudavadi bring from luhya? Lets be honest Baba will beat fat Messi in luhya land senseless we talking about 70% of votes to baba. Mudavavdi last time managed about 4% of aluhya votes.
Best bet for Ruto is Kalonzo as dp but then mlima votes might disappear apo ndio utajua should Munya be dp will count.
Kalonzo already lost momentum to 3 kamba governors who endrorsed baba. Kalonzo has no voting block as we speak today

Offline rozzy

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2022, 05:50:15 PM »
All dreams are valid. Even the sponsored fake polls - like a dozen per month - don't give Ruto more than 50s in Mt Kenya. He knows spin requires intelligence. Meantime I see you all over sijui Ruto has 35% Kamba - based on one MCA by-election  :)

I just need to see your gazillion posts here - and sour grapes at Uhuru  :) - I can actually feel the anger & restlessness in Ruto camp.

Dont throw numbers carelessly.
Robina - you have lost since 2010 when you showed up.
Numbers leave it to the experts.

Ruto need 49 percent of GEMA to win PORK - ceteris peribus.

Raila first need Kalonzo. Then he needs 51 percent of GEMA to win PORK.

Ruto right now is playing 70 percent - I was hoping Uhuru would damage this - but given his whimper yesterday - mmm - Ruto is actually going up - might end up with 85 percent...winning POTUS with almost 60 percent.

Luhya is 70-30 for Baba

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2022, 07:07:40 PM »
With Munya and Kiraitu in Azimio, DP expect 40% of hustlers in Meru. The loses will be boosted by surging numbers in Western and RV.
Luhyas do not forget easily.
Our innocent villages were attacked by hordes of attackers soon after Jubilee rigged itself to power, simply because Luhyas in exercising their right to cast their votes, Jubilee felt the Luhya were hard headed because they voted for other parties including ANC & Ford-K and not Jubilee. Was that enough reason to deserve all that mayhem? Upto a hundred thugs would descend on a village at a time.  We were told in hush tones that the owner of the 'dog' sent to maim us was a top govt official. It does not matter for how long it will take, but to expect that the same govt official will come fishing for votes (in his hour of need) in Western is foolhardy to the extreme. Tangatanga may think the youth because of hopelessness & unemployment are gullible but I guarantee in those 10+ villages that were attacked where they still carry the scars, expect zero votes for Kwenya Kwisha.

Not to forget Adrian Muteshi, twenty years his senior - of Western - died without compensation even after a court found the DP guilty of land grabbing after earlier clashes.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2014/04/24/we-were-sent-kill-you/gang-attacks-western-kenya-and-governments-failed-response