Author Topic: Earth is hard indeed,Kalenjins are regretting  (Read 782 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Earth is hard indeed,Kalenjins are regretting
« on: February 23, 2022, 04:01:28 PM »
Pundito I know it's hard,sounds like a dream,you vote for a person 4 times,then he gives you the middle finger.Kalenjins thought they were punishing Raila,kumbe they were punishing themselves.Politics is not for the faint hearted indeed.I remember warning pundit in 2013,but you were Soo blinded with your hatred for Raila that you couldn't reason.You even opined that Uhuru would resign 3 months to the general election to pave way for Ruto.Kalenjins are now staring opposition for first time since independence.By the way who between Raila and Uhuru do you now hate most.hayo tuu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Earth is hard indeed,Kalenjins are regretting
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 04:22:07 PM »
We created the Mlevi as TROJAN HORSE  to power in 2002 and 2013.

So we cannot be that angry about our invention.
We just got "suprised" when he turned around to back Raila.
Yeah we expected he'd back anyone but Raila.

What has been "surprising" though is GEMA rejection of Uhuru betrayal.
Otherwise by now the arrows would be out.

Kalenjin we lost power in 2002 - and 1963 - came back 3yrs later in 1997- in 2002 - though we had Kirwa, Me and at least 1/3 of Kalenjin supporting kibaki

Indeed we know what power is - and how to get it.

Strategically after 2007 - it was obvious that Raila was never going to get power.
We regretted voting for him - precisely on 3rd January 2008 when he refused to come to Eldoret and swear himself PORK.
You dont negotiate with terrorist we had pinned on the wall - UN would have come and organized fresh elections.
Then we gave him another chance - with Minimum Irreducible  power sharing - that demand Kibaki give Ruto VP - Raila PM - and key ministries split
I mean finance/security etc.
Of course after going to Sagana - it became very OBVIOUS to kalenjin that Raila was HOPELESS MORON as far high stake power games are involved.

We knew we had to make peace with Kikuyus - get our TROJAN HORSE Uhuru - our plan for power had suffered yet another 5yr setback
Once we had backed Uhuru - the rest of GEMA would fall for him like 2002.
Kikuyus were initially skeptical about getting power just after Kibaki - they were seriously giving it to MaDVDV complete with party UDF.
We told them dont worry - we will make it happen - we are now one - peace will prevail.

Trojan horse indeed delivered 50:50 - actually he was mostly drunk like we thought.
Ruto went to business - delivering - campaigning and running gov.
People around Mlevi were not happy. They told him look these Kalenjin are running everything; taking all the deals.
Ruto was making all the red telephone calls- Rotich was opening the coffers - Kalenjin were carting the money :) like they are well earned reputation for raiding since time immemorial in Sudan.

Now for 2nd term - we knew Uhuru despite being gentleman could betray us.
We had two options -
1) We demand Putin-Medvedev deal - that would hard - Uhuru as PORK could simply switch Kalenjin for Kalonzo - and still win.
2) We demand URP+TNA be strong coupled - so any split or betrayal would be very hard.

As you are very aware even after Uhuru took over Jubilee party - the strong coupling with GEMA has seen them nearly all move to UDA>

What we heard today was rambling of a mlevi upon realizing he has NO PEOPLE

I LOOK BACK NO PEOPLE Blue water in Chebarbabr.

Bottom line; WATCH AS WE TAKE POWER - keep the notes! You may need it in the future - like 2050

Quote from: Pajero link=topic=11712.-msg106332#msg106332 date=1645621288
Pundito I know it's hard,sounds like a dream,you vote for a person 4 times,then he gives you the middle finger.Kalenjins thought they were punishing Raila,kumbe they were punishing themselves.Politics is not for the faint hearted indeed.I remember warning pundit in 2013,but you were Soo blinded with your hatred for Raila that you couldn't reason.You even opined that Uhuru would resign 3 months to the general election to pave way for Ruto.Kalenjins are now staring opposition for first time since independence.By the way who between Raila and Uhuru do you now hate most.hayo \tuu.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 04:39:32 PM »
Yes,for the first time,I see you are humbled.speaking from your heart.Any way politics is never straight,but I wish your man all the best.My free advice is,let him try and make peace with Raila post 2022 when Raila is president.Hiyo tuu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 04:48:54 PM »
Ruto and Kalenjin have no problem if Jakom wins fairly
If Uhuru try monkey games - then Jakom will not have a country to run.
You'll become landlocked in Nyanza - or we can give it to Museveni to annexe it :)

As far as I know from MOASS:

Ruto is beating Raila with 2 million VOTES - and that is with Kalonzo on your side. Without Kalonzo the gap is 3.5 million votes.

MOASS has NEVER BEEN WRONG -:)

Today speech has basically Killed Kalonzo.

I wont worry about Ruto - Ruto knew about this 5yrs ago - he has planned and mitigated it

The guy who think he can still pressure Uhuru and GEMA to back him is Kalonzo.

He is going to be very bitter. Moi in 2002 was suprised by his bitterness because frankly nobody has even thought about making PORK

BUt in Kalonzo mind - Moi endorsed him when he was selected KANU vice chair with 4 others :)

Yes,for the first time,I see you are humbled.speaking from your heart.Any way politics is never straight,but I wish your man all the best.My free advice is,let him try and make peace with Raila post 2022 when Raila is president.Hiyo tuu.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 04:56:03 PM »
All polls indicate Raila beating Ruto in areas like narok,kisii,mombasa,kajiado, turkana,samburu,Isiolo,wajir,Mandera,Garissa,Transnzoia,kakamega.Raila is doing above 30% in areas like kiambuu,meru,muranga.So where do you get your MOA,S.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 04:59:44 PM »
It very simple.
Take an excel spreadsheets of 2022 total registered voters and use even last election turnout.
Run the ethnic maths - and share with us.
Show me Raila path to victory without Kalonzo AND
Show me Raila path to victory without half of GEMA

It simply doesn't exist.

All polls indicate Raila beating Ruto in areas like narok,kisii,mombasa,kajiado, turkana,samburu,Isiolo,wajir,Mandera,Garissa,Transnzoia,kakamega.Raila is doing above 30% in areas like kiambuu,meru,muranga.So where do you get your MOA,S.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 07:03:16 PM »
Why pretence anger with Rao for handshake yet rivals did same 2013. Then Hasola story died as soon as MaDVD and Weta brought on board to join another fake Hasola.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2022, 07:12:47 PM »
There was no need of handshake; Raila had been vanquished; Mt kenya people consider him a spent force; The real peace that Mt Kenya want to keep is with RVs;
Why pretence anger with Rao for handshake yet rivals did same 2013. Then Hasola story died as soon as MaDVD and Weta brought on board to join another fake Hasola.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2022, 10:52:34 PM »
Look like the desperado went to great lengths to spread ethnic hate

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2022, 02:10:45 AM »
Pundito I know it's hard,sounds like a dream,you vote for a person 4 times,then he gives you the middle finger.Kalenjins thought they were punishing Raila,kumbe they were punishing themselves.Politics is not for the faint hearted indeed.I remember warning pundit in 2013,but you were Soo blinded with your hatred for Raila that you couldn't reason.You even opined that Uhuru would resign 3 months to the general election to pave way for Ruto.Kalenjins are now staring opposition for first time since independence.By the way who between Raila and Uhuru do you now hate most.hayo tuu.
Kalenjins never regret. After Moi's 24 years and now our lovely son almost 60/40 shoe in first attempt is incredible. Raila 5th attempt no matter how much he is pushed, will kaput as always. I rather bet on a  young brilliant PhD holder trying for the first time than a old uninformed welder trying for the 5th time.  At the moment, Raila's hopes lies on Kalonzo. If Kalonzo stays put, bubu is kaput and DP straight to Ikulu!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!