Author Topic: Wangui ngirichi  (Read 417 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Wangui ngirichi
« on: February 23, 2022, 05:16:07 PM »
Seems to be a very determined fella. I never liked her
 I thought she was a kanyotu daughter. I have to give it to her that she is unbowed. Still campaigning hard and seems to be on the ground campaigning and not waiting around to be helped. She is smarter than I thought..a go getter maverick, a real A personality type

Money has helped too but it is not the only factor. Women like this are successful even In business

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Wangui ngirichi
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 05:18:21 PM »
My friend Ngirici is Minji Minji trophy wife to the illiterate illegitimate son of Kanyottu one Andrew Ngirici.
She is a novice in politics - spend a fortune - to campaign for Anna Waiguru - who won and betrayed her on day two.
They had MOU to run the county together.
She still hasnt paid for the choppers she used last election
This time she is on probox :) - just kidding she is on the ground - last time it was air campaign
She made big mistake to get out of UDA after working hard on it.
She basically handed a free ride to Anna - but it was good for Ruto - because now many governors are crawling back to UDA
Knowing they can scare off the old Ruto timers.
Seems to be a very determined fella. I never liked her
 I thought she was a kanyotu daughter. I have to give it to her that she is unbowed. Still campaigning hard and seems to be on the ground campaigning and not waiting around to be helped. She is smarter than I thought..a go getter maverick, a real A personality type

Money has helped too but it is not the only factor. Women like this are successful even In business

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Wangui ngirichi
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 05:38:47 PM »
I know she is married to kanyotus mboch son. Anyway staying in uda would been stupid. She may bag it now that it is between her and the arrogant out of touch waiguru