Author Topic: Azimio crew - stop campaigns and buy yourself an opinion pollster  (Read 473 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Already Ngatia bought a pollster that showed him winning by huge margin.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Azimio crew - stop campaigns and buy yourself an opinion pollster
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 12:21:58 PM »
Pundit you had no problems saying pollsters reflect some reality on whats going on ground,I told you that they for highest bidder. I told you byJune they will be all screaming baba. So now you tell us you don't trust them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Azimio crew - stop campaigns and buy yourself an opinion pollster
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 01:55:11 PM »
I dont trust them blindly - they are good indicators - some are outright manipulated - like Ngatia one- this is kenya. If I trusted I wont do MOASS. I know how to read opinion polls - you dont. I know when they say Ruto has 58 percent - that is almost what Uhuru had in opinion polls - it mean Ruto is at 80. They are many credible opinion polls depending on sampling - I watch out for those - and I can use to extrapolate for entire tribe.

I watch for many indicators....opinion polls, defections, party choice, rally attendance & enthusiam, key influencers direction, social media, my knowledge of the local issues, local players and etc. I know what matter in Igembe in Nyambene ills is not the same with Imenti.

I also predict how things will pan out when campaign proper start - and fickle support disappears as hard-nosed propaganda start.

So when I move numbers in MOAS - it will a lot of thinking and experiences.

The results is here - compared to 2017 for all seats.

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=5108.0

Pundit you had no problems saying pollsters reflect some reality on whats going on ground,I told you that they for highest bidder. I told you byJune they will be all screaming baba. So now you tell us you don't trust them.