Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 37470 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2022, 05:00:26 PM »
Soviet Satellites.Which are these ?
Media is a powerfull tool to brainwash people

How does he gain by wrecking Ukraine's economy?  I see that as loss.  Because he loses whatever little soft power he had with Ukraine.  Ukraine will look even harder westwards for direction. 

NATO was not keen on Ukraine, so he gains a "victory" at great cost that he already had for free.  He probably is more worried about Ukraine joining the EU than NATO.  A thriving liberal democracy on Russia's doorstep is bad contrast to the mafia state that is Russia.

His behavior also strengthens the Western alliance.  The notion that Russia was a receding threat gone, they redouble their focus on NATO.

An economically weak Ukraine won't be able to arm and pose a threat to Russia first, it is  useful tactic to scare other countries - we can destroy your economy just by amassing troops on your border thus paralyzing it. This is a grey area Russians excel in. They foment conflicts and freeze them. Russia thinks like a 19th century power, they only comprehend hard power. They were basically strafing civilians in Syria with no repercussions, no UN security council resolutions stopped them.

Thriving liberal democracy thing is Western conceit, don't buy it.

Ukrainians never loved Russians since Stalin's forced collectivization campaigns led to mass starvation of Ukrainians.

An economically strong Ukraine would not pose a military threat to Russia either.  The other former Soviet satellites, bordering Russia, except Belarus, are already in NATO, and are not leaving just because Russia is threatening Ukraine.

Ukraine a would-be natural ally for Russia(they are the same effing people) has somehow been pushed away by Putin.  That's basically like shooting yourself in the foot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2022, 07:41:19 PM »
Russia sounds like Kanye West.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2022, 08:06:31 PM »
From a Military point of view. Russia is defeated already

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2022, 09:53:42 PM »

Elaborate ?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2022, 06:36:04 AM »

Elaborate ?
If Russia was to invade Ukraine then finally America would get a opportunity to hit Russia soil for the first time. Simply they would use the war as proxy to destabilise Russia,Putin knows this there was no way he was going to win invading Ukraine.Of course he would have captured Kiev but when the insurgency started thats when Russia and its military would feel the heat ,America was really craving for this war to happen,what happened to Russia forces in Chechnya would be much worse in Ukraine,This gamble by Putin seriously exposed his underbelly this was foolish honestly he actually even stood at embarrassing China his new buddy.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2022, 03:57:12 PM »
Russia is not backing out after all.  A country with huge potential and massive industrial base at the end of the USSR.  Now Russia is a rogue petro-state, run by cartels, where political opponents are poisoned.  Neighboring states(not in NATO) are attacked and annexed.  The irony is that those countries on its periphery that are not in NATO, like Finland might actually look in that direction.

Putin's real fear is not Ukraine joining NATO(NATO has never seriously considered accepting Ukraine), but rather Ukraine doing better than Russia as it looks west.  He has nothing left to sell his people

Here is a trending take on it by Kenya at the UNSC.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2022, 07:30:08 PM »

Elaborate ?
If Russia was to invade Ukraine then finally America would get a opportunity to hit Russia soil for the first time. Simply they would use the war as proxy to destabilise Russia,Putin knows this there was no way he was going to win invading Ukraine.Of course he would have captured Kiev but when the insurgency started thats when Russia and its military would feel the heat ,America was really craving for this war to happen,what happened to Russia forces in Chechnya would be much worse in Ukraine,This gamble by Putin seriously exposed his underbelly this was foolish honestly he actually even stood at embarrassing China his new buddy.
miraa kitu mbaya.. nobody can invade Russia unless they are mentally ill like Hilter.Russia will do as it wants..the west can only sanctions it but they have China ready to buy it's oil and gas.The us has already sanctioned Russia severally they've built own systems.Russia maybe not excel in many things but they are expert in making weapons that everyone wants to buy...US meets it's match in Russia.. Russia has everything going for it military...US spend gazillion in military but Russian beat them.What people don't want to acknowledge is Russian very high quality education that produces the best mathematicians.Google founder was born in Moscow.. nobody can touch Russian in maths..that is what the western world will never acknowledge..those crazy brilliant Russians produce best weapon like hilter did.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2022, 07:38:11 PM »
What people never want to admit is Russia higher quality education that teaches primary kids high school maths and high school kids university math...in the end they produce some best thinkers  or mathematicians that can design crazy shirt for a fraction that US do

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2022, 07:48:20 PM »
Us just have to find face saving PR stuff like it did in Syria when Putin showed up.Russia military wise are untouchable.That entire western Europe and US can huff and puff but Putin makes the moves.He can wake up tomorrow and carve entire Ukraine.. nothing will happen to Russia.

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2022, 10:22:59 PM »
Putin is surrounded by "Yes" men and terrified semi-unsure functionaries.  Very Trumpy.  Little wonder why they got along so well.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2022, 11:40:30 PM »
Russia is Kaput! When you surgically wipe out Russia from doing business in Yen, Dollars, Pounds, and Euros in the global market place, $46 Billion in foreign exchange is debilitating. Russia economy in 5 years will be anemic!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2022, 12:00:22 AM »
Russia is Kaput! When you surgically wipe out Russia from doing business in Yen, Dollars, Pounds, and Euros in the global market place, $46 Billion in foreign exchange is debilitating. Russia economy in 5 years will be anemic!

It's an own goal.  It looks like we will have a waiting game.  See how long the oligarchs and his own army can put up with the state of affairs.  .

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2022, 06:03:56 AM »
How will Europe survive without Russia gas?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2022, 06:40:47 AM »
There could be works in the way for US to supply Europe after this fiasco. US is the leading producer of natural gas in the world.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2022, 06:55:17 AM »
2-3 Months from now is when we will analyze this war after Putin goes for Kiev and insurgency starts. No way Russia will survive,Putin has just 650 Billion dollar reseve puny for a country like Russia,if they want to suck Chinese dicks for support then no problems but ordinary Russian will never go for that Russians are racist and iltime has come for them to worship Chinese lets see how long the love affair goes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2022, 07:28:22 AM »
Yeah that could work - they need to send LNG there - for next two months - the summer will be fine.
There could be works in the way for US to supply Europe after this fiasco. US is the leading producer of natural gas in the world.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2022, 12:53:54 PM »

How much will it cost ? Doesnt make economic sense. From Iran or Qatar would act as a substitute but they have Sanctioned Iran and building infastructure to import from Qatar would require heavy imvestment and time..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2022, 12:55:18 PM »
The Western Media has really had an impact on alot of people.

2-3 Months from now is when we will analyze this war after Putin goes for Kiev and insurgency starts. No way Russia will survive,Putin has just 650 Billion dollar reseve puny for a country like Russia,if they want to suck Chinese dicks for support then no problems but ordinary Russian will never go for that Russians are racist and iltime has come for them to worship Chinese lets see how long the love affair goes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2022, 02:41:54 PM »
NATO is responsible for this mess with their expansion and aggression.If I was Russia I would do exactly that..would never allow NATO near our borders..where if there small migingo issues then I invite the wrath of all NATO members

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2022, 01:36:50 AM »

Russia threatens Finland with "serious military and political repercussions".  This to me is yet more evidence that Putin does not understand that he is the reason why neighboring countries are clamoring to join NATO.  Finland now has plenty of reasons to seriously consider joining NATO.

I sense we are going to see Western Europe arming up in a way we haven't seen since the cold war.  This more so in light of the fact that America may only be a partially reliable depending on whether MAGAts are in power or not.

Harriet Tubman