Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 37468 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« on: February 16, 2022, 01:31:36 AM »
This was high chess game. Biden called putin bluff and united nato and their allies to put pressure on putin. He goofed big time. Biden leveled it with Americans letting them know that war was the last option but if war is forced on him he knows the cost.

Putin is trying to run away from his own mess at home. Covid has decimated his economy and any trust Russians had on him keeping the lights on in Russia. He know has to go full dictatorial to avoid summer of discontent in Russia

He has now to eat up the mobilization cost of over 100k troops. All America did was threaten him with embargo on gas sales.

The difference of someone experienced in diplomacy is they say less and achieve more. If this was Trump he would have been all over barking like a rabid dog

Offline mankind

• Superstar
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 03:37:26 AM »
  Take a chill pill buddy Russia is not Iraq, Libya or Afghanistan . You need friends in the military and economists to tell you what most of us know, a war with Russia is suicide even without conventional weapons. Sanctions against Russia would destroy the European economies and the accompanied retaliation by Russia would send the world economy to a recession because of high gas and oil prices. Just do a simple research on who between the Chinese and us here has suffered the most economically from the silly trade war. Inflation in the US is at 7.5% while it is 1.5% in China while the trade deficit has gone up more than 30% in favor of China. This Ukrainian issue will end the same way the Cuban crisis ended where the US will give Putin most of what he wanted but quietly like they did when they removed those Jupiter missiles from Turkey but agreed to make it secret to save face. If you have been following what the European leaders are saying lately including by the German Chancellor today ,Ukraine's membership of Nato wont happen any time during his rule. So don't get too exited by the madness being peddled by the military industrial complex as they make billions out of arms sales. Last year alone those fuckers got 400 billion out of the 700 plus billion defense budget. Lockheed alone received more money than the state department so you know why diplomacy is not good business for them. European companies are so intertwined with Russian business I was surprised that Italy alone has almost 500 companies involved with Russia alone , now imagine how large that number is for Germany.
    I will leave you with a military point of view from a military guy for you to educate yourself before you get carried away by the cool aide you are being fed by our fellow Americans.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/548322-war-russia-us-nato/

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 03:47:24 AM »
  Take a chill pill buddy Russia is not Iraq, Libya or Afghanistan . You need friends in the military and economists to tell you what most of us know, a war with Russia is suicide even without conventional weapons. Sanctions against Russia would destroy the European economies and the accompanied retaliation by Russia would send the world economy to a recession because of high gas and oil prices. Just do a simple research on who between the Chinese and us here has suffered the most economically from the silly trade war. Inflation in the US is at 7.5% while it is 1.5% in China while the trade deficit has gone up more than 30% in favor of China. This Ukrainian issue will end the same way the Cuban crisis ended where the US will give Putin most of what he wanted but quietly like they did when they removed those Jupiter missiles from Turkey but agreed to make it secret to save face. If you have been following what the European leaders are saying lately including by the German Chancellor today ,Ukraine's membership of Nato wont happen any time during his rule. So don't get too exited by the madness being peddled by the military industrial complex as they make billions out of arms sales. Last year alone those fuckers got 400 billion out of the 700 plus billion defense budget. Lockheed alone received more money than the state department so you know why diplomacy is not good business for them. European companies are so intertwined with Russian business I was surprised that Italy alone has almost 500 companies involved with Russia alone , now imagine how large that number is for Germany.
    I will leave you with a military point of view from a military guy for you to educate yourself before you get carried away by the cool aide you are being fed by our fellow Americans.

BS - Russia has no capacity to wage a war against USA. it can only try to bully her former colonies but they would foolish to engage US. One thing with US is that it done with the nonsense of fighting long drawn wars.
Afghanistan, IRAQ were quick wins by the military.. the only thing that failed was Nation building in Afghanistan. Otherwise if was a matter of winning militarily that was won within the first few weeks of that war

Russia Economy is shit. Putin is only surviving because he has the gun behind his peoples head otherwise he would be dead. This summer may be the beginning of his end. He has now been exposed and if there is anyone in Russia especially within his inner circle who is ambitious time to hit him is now. I wont be suprised the military just sends him a note during summer vacation not to return to moscow

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 04:22:19 AM »

LOL
This was high chess game. Biden called putin bluff and united nato and their allies to put pressure on putin. He goofed big time. Biden leveled it with Americans letting them know that war was the last option but if war is forced on him he knows the cost.

Putin is trying to run away from his own mess at home. Covid has decimated his economy and any trust Russians had on him keeping the lights on in Russia. He know has to go full dictatorial to avoid summer of discontent in Russia

He has now to eat up the mobilization cost of over 100k troops. All America did was threaten him with embargo on gas sales.

The difference of someone experienced in diplomacy is they say less and achieve more. If this was Trump he would have been all over barking like a rabid dog

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 04:22:57 AM »

exposure is really a good thing.

BS - Russia has no capacity to wage a war against USA. it can only try to bully her former colonies but they would foolish to engage US. One thing with US is that it done with the nonsense of fighting long drawn wars.
Afghanistan, IRAQ were quick wins by the military.. the only thing that failed was Nation building in Afghanistan. Otherwise if was a matter of winning militarily that was won within the first few weeks of that war

Russia Economy is shit. Putin is only surviving because he has the gun behind his peoples head otherwise he would be dead. This summer may be the beginning of his end. He has now been exposed and if there is anyone in Russia especially within his inner circle who is ambitious time to hit him is now. I wont be suprised the military just sends him a note during summer vacation not to return to moscow

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2022, 05:27:36 AM »

Yeah.  It's never going to be a fair contest if the US were to go in.  Russia's joker are the nukes, but they can't use them without getting hit by a barrage themselves.  Either way, a shooting war with Russia is not worth the risk for the US.  Ukraine is at Russia's mercy.

Putin is scary though.  He is, IMO, bit by bit dismantling the post world war II order, through assymetric means like the destabilization that he oversaw that led to Trumpism in the US.  A world in which no country(or countries) can claim moral superiority(even if flawed) is a pretty scary place, especially in the vassal states in places like Africa.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2022, 05:42:13 AM »

LOL

Did you even read that analysis on the link I posted or now we are supposed to believe in fantasies? I can post several articles written by former military guys who basically say the same thing. A war with Russia even without nuclear weapons is suicidal and unwinnable. Now forget the military aspect and listen to this discussion about the economic impact from an economist. I hope this time you will at least take some time to listen and then talk about it from a position of knowledge rather than ignorance. The days of us in the US bullying others are coming to an end. Even Kenya this time at the UN security council meeting refused to side with the US and our UN ambassador gave a well articulated speech/lesson of the previous craziness during the cold war where African countries were used as pawns in the fight between elephants. Go watch it .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2022, 05:44:38 AM »
My 2 cent: Russia if it wants; will whip Ukraine and nobody can do anything. They already did it in Crimea. US sanctions on Russia card has been played and overplayed it no longer effective. Russian is almost everday on some US sanction list.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2022, 06:01:20 AM »

You are watching too much Russia Propaganda. Russia, in the mightiness of US firepower is the same as Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and the rest. Putin knows back breaking sanctions will weaken Rusion for decades, and fighting will have him deposed! As always, he will chicken out slowly as NATO position themselves!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2022, 06:08:47 AM »

Boss you are spot on.I will post my view compresihevly . Im in air now.

LOL

Did you even read that analysis on the link I posted or now we are supposed to believe in fantasies? I can post several articles written by former military guys who basically say the same thing. A war with Russia even without nuclear weapons is suicidal and unwinnable. Now forget the military aspect and listen to this discussion about the economic impact from an economist. I hope this time you will at least take some time to listen and then talk about it from a position of knowledge rather than ignorance. The days of us in the US bullying others are coming to an end. Even Kenya this time at the UN security council meeting refused to side with the US and our UN ambassador gave a well articulated speech/lesson of the previous craziness during the cold war where African countries were used as pawns in the fight between elephants. Go watch it .

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 06:36:53 AM »

I am doubtful.  About Putin calling off an attack.  That would seem stupid.  Because that leaves Ukraine the latitude to rearm, and NATO legitimate arguments to be more involved.

I feel like he has boxed himself in and he has to show something to his domestic audience.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2022, 07:35:31 AM »
I am doubtful.  About Putin calling off an attack.  That would seem stupid.  Because that leaves Ukraine the latitude to rearm, and NATO legitimate arguments to be more involved.

I feel like he has boxed himself in and he has to show something to his domestic audience.

He has achieved two objectives thus far, he has wrecked Ukraine's economy and compelled the West to take national security objectives seriously. Russia wants Ukraine become a neutral buffer state between it and NATO. Many EU countries are open to that notably Germany

His brinksmanship was not a waste.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2022, 08:41:53 AM »
Putin lost badly no way he was going to win. A war with Ukraine would have imploded Russia itself. Its was like US attacking small bro UK. Putin has reached end of his strategic thinking.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2022, 03:22:10 PM »
Putin lost badly no way he was going to win. A war with Ukraine would have imploded Russia itself. Its was like US attacking small bro UK. Putin has reached end of his strategic thinking.

This is it. He has no solutions and is now a rogue dictator like saddle

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2022, 03:23:53 PM »
Unfortunately most Kenyans have been  brainswashed by the western media . Lets go to Putins objective . He basically wanted 2 things Deter NATOs expansion and secondly make sure Minsk agreements are implemented.
Did he achieve this .Well  he has brought the western partners to the negotiation table . They will have to make written agreements and Ukraine Perwsident has finally agreed that they will give Donbass autonomy.

https://www.rt.com/russia/549422-special-status-republics-donbass/

Now as usual western partnerts have been exposed , truth of the matter a war with Russia would be a lose lose situation for both parties . Russia has Nuclear weapons and it  would be plain stupid to go to war with such a country .
Putin never wanted to wage war with Ukraine he simply wanted Western partners to take Russia security concerns seriously. Now western media is full of hype that they have won . Truth of the matter they have been exposed and actually this will lead to Bidens election loss.  The running away from Ukraine was really psychologically blow. It has destroyed Ukraines economy and made western partners look bad . They talk something different and do something different

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2022, 03:25:38 PM »
Unfortunately most Kenyans have been  brainswashed by the western media . Lets go to Putins objective . He basically wanted 2 things Deter NATOs expansion and secondly make sure Minsk agreements are implemented.
Did he achieve this .Well  he has brought the western partners to the negotiation table . They will have to make written agreements and Ukraine Perwsident has finally agreed that they will give Donbass autonomy.

Now as usual western partnerts have been exposed , truth of the matter a war with Russia would be a lose lose situation for both parties . Russia has Nuclear weapons and it  would be plain stupid to go to war with such a country .
Putin never wanted to wage war with Ukraine he simply wanted Western partners to take Russia security concerns seriously. Now western media is full of hype that they have won . Truth of the matter they have been exposed and actually this will lead to Bidens election loss.  The running away from Ukraine was really psychologically blow. It has destroyed Ukraines economy and made western partners look bad . They talk something different and do something different

Rt is Russian govt propaganda. Anyone who quotes it is dumb as door bell. You are seriously have a weak ability to analyze stuff objectively

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2022, 03:28:35 PM »
By having Lugansk and Donetsk self rule means He will be able tom have a say in Ukraine politics.  Putin will never engage in a physical war. If he goes for a war he make sure its without casuallty we saw that in Crimea and Abkhazia /Ossetta
Wesstern partners  are the ones who have been exposed. Theirs is much talk without action.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2022, 03:30:48 PM »
Im 100% you have been brainswashed by western media.

Rt is Russian govt propaganda. Anyone who quotes it is dumb as door bell. You are seriously have a weak ability to analyze stuff objectively

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2022, 04:15:49 PM »
Nobody except Russia interested in battle right now. Biden not looking for embarrassment so looks best way out, sanctions. US got smarter with time. Putin stuck in stone age war era with nuclear warheads. Today wars very different. Biden got it right this time and NATO pulling the right strings. Soon Putin gas will be declared unsustainable not green enough and trouble begins. Now hes playing armed comedian.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2022, 04:25:39 PM »
Nobody except Russia interested in battle right now. Biden not looking for embarrassment so looks best way out, sanctions. US got smarter with time. Putin stuck in stone age war era with nuclear warheads. Today wars very different. Biden got it right this time and NATO pulling the right strings. Soon Putin gas will be declared unsustainable not green enough and trouble begins. Now hes playing armed comedian.

Correct. Putin is still in the era of putting boots on the ground to take territory. Those type of wars went out of fashion 70 years ago. He should consult yelstin and Gorbachev. He has really embarrassed Russia. When the only Ally you have is Luka Lukushenko people start questioning your maturity. Putin should stick to cyber wars.