Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 37453 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2022, 01:06:04 PM »

Okei elaborate what it is ?

You seem not to understand Russias objective. If thats what they wanted they would have already destroyed Kyiv and many cities from Day 1. Like what U.S. does in every war they have been involved in from Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
Russia want a Military  neutral  Ukraine, remove and prosecute current and former Ukraine leaders who led a Genocide in Eastern Ukraine and Have DPR and LPR functioning as Independent states.

In the meantime, NATO started supplying weapons, and air defense systems; 20 hours later, 800 Russian soldiers armed to the teeth killed. Bodies littering the streets but cannot post grotesque images here

When things get tough, Russia will turn to its go to move.  Indiscriminate bombardment of cities.

OR I do.  But you can't figure that out.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2022, 05:20:14 AM »
Ukraine has not been talking about joining NATO loudly over the years. However, since they looked towards western countries and culture seems to anger Putin, the man who wishes to have USSR back. It does not matter whether Ukraine talks about it; Russia is just hellbent on the mission he dreamed of decades ago. The idea that they want to change the government and install a puppet pro-Russian administration augments that long-held mission. Either way, when things die down, and if not wiped out chemically, I think Ukraine will eventually join NATO, which will be the end of many wars in that region. Long live NATO and USA!

In fact, NATO is a big OBSTACLE to peace in Europe vis-a-vis Russia. The Europeans ought to be building a regional security structure that INCLUDES Russia. That's how to make long-term peace: INTEGRATION. That's how Germany and France and Britain eventually became friends rather than diehard enemies. Instead, they're forced by their entanglement with the US, especially via NATO, to maintain an exclusionary attitude towards Russia.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2022, 05:39:36 AM »
?s=20&t=0Dj438P20QUPY7TL5jsiVg

?s=20&t=VVrVCk16WnslAnBA7xtLRQ

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2022, 11:51:09 AM »
Yes US is the real instigator. Why would you expand NATO?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2022, 12:05:27 PM »
This war being won on propaganda level against Putin. Pravda cannot match western propaganda machine.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2022, 12:54:21 PM »
It is possibly one of the most insensitive things one can say in the fog of war. Look back in History, our very own Martha Karua then the Minister of Justice in the Kibaki Govt fell in the same trap. While PEV raged in January 2008 she was on BBC Hardtalk asked by Stephen Sakur whether the govt was losing control, she replied that "the (Kenya) Government had not used even a fraction of its forces". That immediately led to her being labeled a 'Hawk'. It gave the impression that she was insensitive amidst violence & suffering of displaced person cramming Police stations after being chased out of their land, made IDPs in their own country. A series of goofs around that time is the reason why her political progression has been snuffed out ever since.
Young people born the other day should read widely not just science but history & geography as well and be VERY careful what they say in public. There is a demand in public space called  "Political correctness" that may well define how far one goes in leadership roles.

?s=20&t=UoNQqIlG5feTfFFDWpBtAQ

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2022, 01:18:52 PM »
Western Media won Propaganda in 2014 but Crimea was gone.
More recently U.S. and NATO won Propaganda war in Afghanistam but lost to Taliban.
FYI the best Propaganda machinery in World War 2 was Hitlers but he got defeated eventually.

This war being won on propaganda level against Putin. Pravda cannot match western propaganda machine.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2022, 02:50:16 PM »
It is possibly one of the most insensitive things one can say in the fog of war. Look back in History, our very own Martha Karua then the Minister of Justice in the Kibaki Govt fell in the same trap. While PEV raged in January 2008 she was on BBC Hardtalk asked by Stephen Sakur whether the govt was losing control, she replied that "the (Kenya) Government had not used even a fraction of its forces". That immediately led to her being labeled a 'Hawk'. It gave the impression that she was insensitive amidst violence & suffering of displaced person cramming Police stations after being chased out of their land, made IDPs in their own country. A series of goofs around that time is the reason why her political progression has been snuffed out ever since.
Young people born the other day should read widely not just science but history & geography as well and be VERY careful what they say in public. There is a demand in public space called  "Political correctness" that may well define how far one goes in leadership roles.

No idea why you needed to tell this long irrelevant story about Martha Karua in response to this journalist tweeting the truth about what's happening in Ukraine and how the US can act to prevent more conflict.

Yesterday you insulted me from the hip as your Kawa go-to move and shut up when I presented news articles. I've concluded you have nothing but your emotions to contribute to this discussion and repledge to ignore every posting that appears here with your name. People can be wrong but not everyone feels entitled to insults in response to posts they disagree with, like an angsty teen.

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2022, 05:31:30 PM »

He keeps bringing up this attempt at nuclear blackmail.  Dangerous mindset, because in his mind the world should just ignore his actions, even if he were to move onto another country, because he has nukes.  If a man feels he has gotten to that stage, he knows he is operating from a position of weakness.  Like Biden has one-upped him.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2022, 05:37:13 PM »
You thought he was not serious about Ukraine now you think he is not serious about using Nuclear . You should be mad ?  Nuclear is not a joke one reason Russias first mission was to take  Cherrnobyl to prevent its usage as a weapon.

He keeps bringing up this attempt at nuclear blackmail.  Dangerous mindset, because in his mind the world should just ignore his actions, even if he were to move onto another country, because he has nukes.  If a man feels he has gotten to that stage, he knows he is operating from a position of weakness.  Like Biden has one-upped him.

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2022, 05:42:08 PM »
You thought he was not serious about Ukraine now you think he is not serious about using Nuclear . You should be mad ?  Nuclear is not a joke one reason Russias first mission was to take  Cherrnobyl to prevent its usage as a weapon.

Try and keep up.  You can do it, I feel.  Try reading more slowly and maybe digest it word for word.  You might get it and this need not be my last time responding to you.  I am rooting for you.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2022, 06:47:40 PM »
This is So Mashadaist.

Try and keep up.  You can do it, I feel.  Try reading more slowly and maybe digest it word for word.  You might get it and this need not be my last time responding to you.  I am rooting for you.

• Enigma
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2022, 07:37:30 PM »
Germany's defense spending goes up.  Because of Putin's attack on Ukraine.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-business-europe-olaf-scholz-nato-91c93ef0dc7e759d202c0eee9c070ea5

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2022, 07:56:13 PM »

No idea why you needed to tell this long irrelevant story about Martha Karua in response to this journalist tweeting the truth about what's happening in Ukraine and how the US can act to prevent more conflict.

Yesterday you insulted me from the hip as your Kawa go-to move and and shut up when I presented news articles. I've concluded you have nothing but your emotions to contribute to this discussion and repledge to ignore every posting that appears here with your name. People can be wrong but not everyone feels entitled to insults in response to posts they disagree with, like an angsty teen.
Who is being emotionally here? Mbona huyu analia?
Your response starts by acknowledging that I was responding to a journalist's comment on Twitter. That is true. In my post it was all about the journalist ad the correlation of that comment to a similar remark made by Martha Karua in 2008 on a international TV station.
Nowhere did I make any reference to you. You are allowing your insecurities to kick in on a public forum like anybody here cares.
For starters we are all anonymous. I don't know you or any other member on this forum in a personal capacity save for the  handle they use. Whatever is posted here is public , not just a response to an individual. When any of us post a response we are broadcasting our thoughts and ideas to all members on this forum (publicly) and inviting comment/discussion. If I meant to respond to you personally, well Veritas has given us a DM feature. I rarely find much use for it.
So if you are sensitive to my take on a journalist and want to take it personal, that is entirely your problem. If you are emotional and haven't slept well since "yesterday", that, also is your problem. We have told folks here before that if they feel it is too hot for them in the kitchen, they should get out. And the other thing: are you narcissist or something? Who say I have to respond to everything you post I have other things to do. Nipate does not add the size of Ugali on my table. No. So now you are upset that 'I shut up' and ignored your post? As Pundit will labour to inform, some of us have been blogging  "for 30 years". You sanctions have zero effect here. Careful you don't become an emotionally wreck.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2022, 08:23:57 PM »
Sad when a YouTube comedian does better research than a battalion of what's supposed to be "news":

I've learned to believe nothing from the West on any war since the Arab springs, until a good amount of information comes forth. They never disappoint in proving what scoundrels they are. In a year or more, when better information has circulated, a lot of the people going rah-rah Putin villain will have far more neutral opinions.

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2022, 10:16:36 AM »

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2022, 10:52:10 AM »

Why should Switzerland change? What pressure on them?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2022, 10:56:25 AM »

Swiss just announced they are considering to mirror the EU sanctions. For The Goat he thinks this is an achievement for him and Biden. He doesnt know the Oligarch will just repath the money back to Russia or invest it in China.
Now whose loss is this ?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2022, 11:42:52 AM »

Swiss just announced they are considering to mirror the EU sanctions. For The Goat he thinks this is an achievement for him and Biden. He doesnt know the Oligarch will just repath the money back to Russia or invest it in China.
Now whose loss is this ?

I didnt know. Switzerland economy very stable and doing well with second highest GDP. There is no pressure unless self-inflicted.