Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 37465 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2022, 04:26:53 AM »
Neither Democrats nor Republicans would choose direct war with Russia. That help was never going to come. Obama stated clearly the Ukraine issue was far more important to Russia than it was to the US and no military confrontation with Russia would be happening over it. Something that is now taboo to say in the US.  But I expect the elites will find a way to return to their old policy once they devise a good excuse/narrative to give to their voters.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2022, 04:43:02 AM »

How is Putin the reason ? Was Putin in Power when Poland ,Hungary and Romania joined NATO.
When the Baltic states joined NATO ,NATO was all singing Putin praises.
NATO is expanding because simply Americans want to Colonize Europeans and are after Subdividing Russia.
We have a hard headed President by the name of Biden who thinks armchair tactics work. By the time he realises he should have sat down and talked to resolve issues he will be out of office or something catastrophic will happen.

Russia threatens Finland with "serious military and political repercussions".  This to me is yet more evidence that Putin does not understand that he is the reason why neighboring countries are clamoring to join NATO.  Finland now has plenty of reasons to seriously consider joining NATO.

I sense we are going to see Western Europe arming up in a way we haven't seen since the cold war.  This more so in light of the fact that America may only be a partially reliable depending on whether MAGAts are in power or not.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2022, 04:49:22 AM »

How is Putin the reason ? Was Putin in Power when Poland ,Hungary and Romania joined NATO.
NATO is expanding because simply Americans want to Colonize Europeans and are after Subdividing Russia.
We have a hard headed President by the name of Biden who thinks armchair tactics work. By the time he realises he should have sat down and talked to resolve issues he will be out of office or something catastrophic will happen.

Russia threatens Finland with "serious military and political repercussions".  This to me is yet more evidence that Putin does not understand that he is the reason why neighboring countries are clamoring to join NATO.  Finland now has plenty of reasons to seriously consider joining NATO.

I sense we are going to see Western Europe arming up in a way we haven't seen since the cold war.  This more so in light of the fact that America may only be a partially reliable depending on whether MAGAts are in power or not.

Putin is in charge when Crimea is annexed.  Finland, hitherto happy to be neutral, now sees the risks of not being a part of NATO in stark relief.  Try to keep up.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2022, 05:06:11 AM »
Even in the Crimea issue, Americans can be blamed for a lot. They sponsored a coup against the elected pro-Russian govt, replaced it with one eager for NATO and Russia responded by taking Crimea. If the US weren't involved in that part of the world, a lot of this would not be happening. The perception that the Russians are just aggressive against their neighbors for no reason comes from not looking at American moves in the region. Everything Russia is doing is to check the U.S., not it's neighbors per se.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2022, 05:16:32 AM »

NATO had aimed Crimea for building its Base by demandimg Ukraine to Kick out Russian base from there.
Secondly Crimea had majority of ethnic Russians who voted in a referendumn to join Russia after the American sponsored coup. A Genocide worse that which happened in Eastern Ukraine would have happened there .

Putin is in charge when Crimea is annexed.  Finland, hitherto happy to be neutral, now sees the risks of not being a part of NATO in stark relief.  Try to keep up.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2022, 05:26:47 AM »

In the meantime, NATO started supplying weapons, and air defense systems; 20 hours later, 800 Russian soldiers armed to the teeth killed. Bodies littering the streets but cannot post grotesque images here
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2022, 05:39:41 AM »
Even in the Crimea issue, Americans can be blamed for a lot. They sponsored a coup against the elected pro-Russian govt, replaced it with one eager for NATO and Russia responded by taking Crimea. If the US weren't involved in that part of the world, a lot of this would not be happening. The perception that the Russians are just aggressive against their neighbors for no reason comes from not looking at American moves in the region. Everything Russia is doing is to check the U.S., not it's neighbors per se.

Putting myself in the Finns boots for a moment.  It could be that they are aware of US mediated activities in the region - it's probably obvious.  And they also see Putin attacking(and annexing) territories from neighboring countries and his justifications(genocide, nazism, independence..).  There is no question the man is crazy.  Then make the conclusion that joining NATO looks increasingly attractive. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2022, 05:41:48 AM »

In the meantime, NATO started supplying weapons, and air defense systems; 20 hours later, 800 Russian soldiers armed to the teeth killed. Bodies littering the streets but cannot post grotesque images here

When things get tough, Russia will turn to its go to move.  Indiscriminate bombardment of cities.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2022, 05:42:50 AM »
Claims Ukraine , They have been claiming lots of things and because you are emptionally attached this is what you want to believe.
Zelensky and Poreshenko circulated videos to show proof they were in Kyiv but it was very evident they are prewar taken videos.
Misinformation and Intormation war takes priority during any war.Especially in this day and age where news are made piecing together clips and circulating.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2022, 05:50:37 AM »

You seem not to understand Russias objective. If thats what they wanted they would have already destroyed Kyiv and many cities from Day 1. Like what U.S. does in every war they have been involved in from Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
Russia want a Military  neutral  Ukraine, remove and prosecute current and former Ukraine leaders who led a Genocide in Eastern Ukraine and Have DPR and LPR functioning as Independent states.

When things get tough, Russia will turn to its go to move.  Indiscriminate bombardment of cities.

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2022, 05:56:14 AM »

You seem not to understand Russias objective. If thats what they wanted they would have already destroyed Kyiv and many cities from Day 1. Like what U.S. does in every war they have been involved in from Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
Russia want a Military  neutral  Ukraine, remove and prosecute current and former Ukraine leaders who led a Genocide in Eastern Ukraine and Have DPR and LPR functioning as Independent states.

OR I do.  But you can't figure that out.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2022, 06:02:40 AM »

Okei elaborate what it is ?

OR I do.  But you can't figure that out.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2022, 06:35:17 AM »
In the morning, it was 450 dead. The new Biden sanctions submitted few hours ago forced Russia to escalate negotiations. Putin will soon evaporate over $500 billion from economy!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2022, 06:42:30 AM »
In the morning, it was 450 dead. The new Biden sanctions submitted few hours ago forced Russia to escalate negotiations. Putin will soon evaporate over $500 billion from economy!

Haven't the Europeans (Germans) and even the US refused to kick them out of SWIFT? See, even with the sanctions, they're being super careful, not just hitting Russia fwa fwa hivyo.

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread: Taiwan better watch with all their eyes all the way open 👀. If your neighbor is a military giant, keeping peace with them is more important than pleasing a distant military giant, even if it's much bigger than your neighbor, coz only rarely will you be important enough to that distant giant to fight a war (with your near giant) for.

EDIT: In fact, I'll just go out on a limb and say, if you're not Britain, Germany, or France, don't go around assuming Americans will come running to fight a nuclear power on your behalf. Just assume they won't, if push comes to shove, and proceed wisely (with that sober reality in mind).

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2022, 06:54:44 AM »

Haven't the Europeans (Germans) and even the US refused to kick them out of SWIFT? See, even with the sanctions, they're being super careful, not just hitting Russia fwa fwa hivyo.

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread: Taiwan better watch with all their eyes all the way open 👀. If your neighbor is a military giant, keeping peace with them is more important than pleasing a distant military giant, even if it's much bigger than your neighbor, coz only rarely will you be important enough to that distant giant to fight a war (with your near giant) for.

EDIT: In fact, I'll just go out on a limb and say, if you're not Britain, Germany, or France, don't go around assuming Americans will come running to fight a nuclear power on your behalf. Just assume they won't, if push comes to shove, and proceed wisely (with that sober reality in mind).
I think SWIFT is next, but the threat has already forced Russia for talks/diplomacy. Most countries want freedom and do not operate like humans; they stand up for bullies. Why is Russia not messing with its close neighbor Latvia? Because of NATO/US links. As soon as Ukraine joins NATO, you will never hear Russia lifting a finger!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2022, 06:59:19 AM »
You're right, they won't fight a NATO'd Ukraine: but that's the point, isn't it? The war now is about preventing Ukraine or anyone else from doing that. Isn't it safer for Ukraine to just not talk about NATO at all? All those other countries joined while Russia was being gutted in Yeltsin's era. That won't be happening anymore.

Think of it like this: isn't it safer to steer clear of nuclear weapons as a way to keep Americans uninterested in you, than to insist on getting nukes as a way to deter them from invading you once you're nuked? I mean, you'll be right: They'll stay away WHEN you have them ONCE/IF you succeed, but there'll be a whole world of hurt for you on the way there 🤕.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2022, 07:30:48 AM »
You're right, they won't fight a NATO'd Ukraine: but that's the point, isn't it? The war now is about preventing Ukraine or anyone else from doing that. Isn't it safer for Ukraine to just not talk about NATO at all? All those other countries joined while Russia was being gutted in Yeltsin's era. That won't be happening anymore.

Think of it like this: isn't it safer to steer clear of nuclear weapons as a way to keep Americans uninterested in you, than to insist on getting nukes as a way to deter them from invading you once you're nuked? I mean, you'll be right: They'll stay away when you have them IF you succeed, but there'll be a whole world of hurt for you on the way there 🤕.
Ukraine has not been talking about joining NATO loudly over the years. However, since they looked towards western countries and culture seems to anger Putin, the man who wishes to have USSR back. It does not matter whether Ukraine talks about it; Russia is just hellbent on the mission he dreamed of decades ago. The idea that they want to change the government and install a puppet pro-Russian administration augments that long-held mission. Either way, when things die down, and if not wiped out chemically, I think Ukraine will eventually join NATO, which will be the end of many wars in that region. Long live NATO and USA!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2022, 07:58:07 AM »
Ukrainian are the ones asking for negotiations. You seem not to understand military studies. When Russia accepts Ukrainian negotiation requests under barrel of a gun when invading and already in Kyiv simply means they want them to surrender and sign some accords . I even think they will capture the leaders and send them to DPR and LPR for sentencing.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2022, 08:01:53 AM »

I tell you for free Russia will eventually go to Baltic Countries  by the next 10 years.
Talk of Russia diplomacy. You need to educate yourself on Russias war doctrine. Biden , Macron were caught flat footed. just 3 days ago. Duplicity is one aspect they always use.
But wewe you are inclined to prove Russia is losing. You will end up losing your head.

I think SWIFT is next, but the threat has already forced Russia for talks/diplomacy. Most countries want freedom and do not operate like humans; they stand up for bullies. Why is Russia not messing with its close neighbor Latvia? Because of NATO/US links. As soon as Ukraine joins NATO, you will never hear Russia lifting a finger!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2022, 08:16:50 AM »
Precisely
People need to understand the duplicity in politics
When people are hitting you with missiles and calling for diplomacy
Then they are basically doing PR
When they are indeed on a corner - and calling for diplomacy - they have surrendered
Otherwise most of the time when they are in corner - they will behave like Gen Ali of Iraq - and will be promising fire and brimestone.

Russia is doing PR - while overrunning Ukraine.

I tell you for free Russia will eventually go to Baltic Countries  by the next 10 years.
Talk of Russia diplomacy. You need to educate yourself on Russias war doctrine. Biden , Macron were caught flat footed. just 3 days ago. Duplicity is one aspect they always use.
But wewe you are inclined to prove Russia is losing. You will end up losing your head.