Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 38199 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2023, 01:34:45 PM »
At least you're recovering from Kenyatta disease.
Now let wait for same epiphany on poor Putin.
Noway, when will Putin be having lunch in Bahkmut? This is taking ages and at this pace Russia will get to Kiew in 2090.

Offline kwesta

• Regular
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2023, 03:22:06 PM »
Biden had to admit they have run out of ammunition.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2023, 04:19:13 PM »
Very true. I hear Ukraine now shooting at Russians with rubber bullets.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2023, 06:00:18 PM »
Very true. I hear Ukraine now shooting at Russians with rubber bullets.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2023, 06:01:15 PM »

Pundito whats your take 2 months down the lane ?

At least you're recovering from Kenyatta disease.
Now let wait for same epiphany on poor Putin.
Noway, when will Putin be having lunch in Bahkmut? This is taking ages and at this pace Russia will get to Kiew in 2090.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2023, 06:01:53 PM »
When will be Putin be having lunch in Kyiv?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2023, 06:15:49 PM »

Pundito came with Lunch in Kiev phrase . You might as well ask him.
My predictions have always been firm . NATO will fail against Russia. Russia will emerge out very resilient and much more independent and powerful before NATOs misadventure with and in Ukraine.

When will be Putin be having lunch in Kyiv?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2023, 06:22:49 PM »
Am I mistaken? I have not heard of any NATO soldiers fighting in Ukraine. Who misadventured into Ukraine?

My predictions have always been firm . NATO will fail against Russia. Russia will emerge out very resilient and much more independent and powerful before NATOs misadventure with and in Ukraine.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2023, 08:51:57 PM »

Lots of NATO boots in Ukraine , everyone knows. Military intelligence, Satellite Cordination and communication support , weapons , arms training is all being supplied and supported by NATO.
Everyone knows NATO is technically in a war with Russia .
The western media you listen and watch are in an information war with Russia . Stop burying your head in the sand

Am I mistaken? I have not heard of any NATO soldiers fighting in Ukraine. Who misadventured into Ukraine?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2023, 11:56:16 PM »
So the western media I use to inform myself has not informed that Putin already had lucnch in Kyiv? Noway, this is news to me. I have had buried my head in the sand. Zhanks for this new great information. :D

Lots of NATO boots in Ukraine , everyone knows. Military intelligence, Satellite Cordination and communication support , weapons , arms training is all being supplied and supported by NATO.
The western media you listen and watch are in an information war with Russia . Stop burying your head in the sand

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2023, 06:39:56 AM »

Once again you and Putins lunch in Kiev should be addressed to Pundit .
Western media ehich has brainwashed you was talking of a counteroffensive since last year , but still Russia is holding it owns against NATO

So the western media I use to inform myself has not informed that Putin already had lucnch in Kyiv? Noway, this is news to me. I have had buried my head in the sand. Zhanks for this new great information. :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2023, 01:55:01 PM »
Zelensky is about to be dumped like a used tampon... Juan Guaido- style. Read between the line of this Time story and others. TIME of course is a Neocon rag.

https://time.com/6329188/ukraine-volodymyr-zelensky-interview/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2023, 01:57:24 PM »
Angry rebuff of the Time story by Zelensky henchman: https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2023/10/31/7426576/

Danilov about the article in Time: A bunch of nonsense, the authorities should deal with “anonymous people from the OP”

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #253 on: November 03, 2023, 02:03:20 PM »
A good analysis of the changing US attitude:

Is Zelensky done for? A new Time Magazine cover story indicates changing American attitudes to Ukrainian leader

https://www.rt.com/news/586426-us-zelensky-west-article/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #254 on: November 03, 2023, 02:04:16 PM »
A good analysis of the changing US attitude:

Is Zelensky done for? A new Time Magazine cover story indicates changing American attitudes to Ukrainian leader

https://www.rt.com/news/586426-us-zelensky-west-article/

This a serious takedown, very comical
At the same time, Ukrainian observers note the change in tone signaled by Time. For one journalist, Zelensky’s old image was that of a Tarot magician, a card associated with both powerful trickery and the ability to channel cosmic forces, while he now appears as a hermit figure, solitary and withdrawn. His “messianism” has given way to “fear of society.” Fanciful as it is, the imagery is striking: For some Ukrainians, at least, Time’s iconoclasm makes sense.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #255 on: November 03, 2023, 02:14:40 PM »
Zelensky is about to be dumped like a used tampon... Juan Guaido- style. Read between the line of this Time story and others. TIME of course is a Neocon rag.
Why should the probable loss of a country's sovereignty excite you?? King Charles III is visiting Kenya as I post this. Imagine if Kenya had been recolonized ... he would be visiting his subjects! Seems your hiatus burnt up some of your brain cells  :o

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #256 on: November 03, 2023, 02:28:58 PM »
Why should the probable loss of a country's sovereignty excite you?? King Charles III is visiting Kenya as I post this. Imagine if Kenya had been recolonized ... he would be visiting his subjects! Seems your hiatus burnt up some of your brain cells  :o

O thanks Audy, I missed you too 😘

To the contrary, this is an invaluable lesson for blind followers of US neoconmanship. Anyone with half a working brain cell could see this ending 2 years ago. It is those who cheered the pointless war that should be ashamed.

Thank goodness Ruto is clever enough to avoid Magufuli antics.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2023, 05:26:20 PM »

O thanks Audy, I missed you too 😘

To the contrary, this is an invaluable lesson for blind followers of US neoconmanship. Anyone with half a working brain cell could see this ending 2 years ago. It is those who cheered the pointless war that should be ashamed.

Thank goodness Ruto is clever enough to avoid Magufuli antics.

I haven't the faintest idea where you are going with this. In 2014 Ukraine gave up Crimea without a fight. A few years later in 2022, the aggressor came for the whole Country. I probably share with you your hatred and disdain for US neocolonialism - they override everything with their interests but who once said "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? None other than Mandela RIP. The US offered help, NATO offered help. Europe same. Ukraine could not say No. You are bashing the US when infact we should be empathetic to Ukraine for fighting a war of survival. If you were alive in 1939 on a tiny island called England would you have listened to that PM who chose appeasement? You would be speaking German and your kids would have nazi blood in their veins if the British under Churchill didn't say " We will never surrender". Both Palestine & Israel are blowing each other up coz they think the other wants to wipe them off the map. The odds are stacked against Hamas but that won't stop them making the ultimate sacrifices. People fight for a cause whether they are weak or strong. Vietnam triumphed. Was US on vietnam side? There in no shame fighting a war of survival.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2023, 08:15:02 PM »
audacity there are two schools of thought on the reason for Russia's invasion

1. NATO expansion contrary to agreements btwn Gorbachev and Reagan
2. Unprovoked invasion cause Putin has Soviet nostalgia

I think you are in the no 2 group? I am in the no 1. Putin was not gonna let Ukraine join NATO intact. Zelensky had the chance to stay neutral and save his country hence my scorn for him.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #259 on: November 04, 2023, 06:55:01 PM »
audacity there are two schools of thought on the reason for Russia's invasion

1. NATO expansion contrary to agreements btwn Gorbachev and Reagan
2. Unprovoked invasion cause Putin has Soviet nostalgia

I think you are in the no 2 group? I am in the no 1. Putin was not gonna let Ukraine join NATO intact. Zelensky had the chance to stay neutral and save his country hence my scorn for him.
Robina, whether you are an American president or a North Korean supreme leader, you only become successful in your country's history when you serve the interests of your country. Abraham Lincoln was a successful president. He preserved the union. Did I not say I detest America's policy of 'America first'. Your two schools of thought tell me that at least you do look up stuff and do some reading. And then your objectivity and thought process hits a dead end. What NATO led by US has done, and what Russia did in invading Ukraine is no different from what so many in history the likes of Alexander the Great did. I am not in or support either of those two groups, simply because I am not American and neither am I Russian. Being of another nationality what do I benefit from these expansions?. So why get excited in other people's wars yet one day as a Kenyan when they are done with Ukraine they will be at your door step (perhaps the US already came hang around as you had a fake election and then gave us a puppet). My point is, acknowledge a 3rd group, and that is where some of us are. We are a sovereign state and a democratic one at that. which means sovereign power rests with the people. America wants Israel where it is because that gives them a foothold for their interests in the middle east and beyond. That US policy is carried to East Africa and does not make us happy - those of us who believe we should manage our own affairs without interference.
Trying to force neutrality on Ukraine is absurd. Is Belarus neutral?? If Belarus is neutral then how come Russia launched their invasion in 2022 from Belarus. Could they have said no, we are neutral you cannot use our territory. Please allow independent states to choose what is best for them. Don't try and pontificate here like you are some genius to whom they should have sought advice.