Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 38244 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2022, 10:58:14 PM »
Oil depot inside Russia bombed.  Russia accuses Ukraine.  Ukraine denies it.  Either way, more logistical pain for Russia.
LVIV, Ukraine, April 1 (Reuters) - Russia accused Ukraine of carrying out an air strike against a fuel depot in the Russian city of Belgorod on Friday, an incident the Kremlin said could affect peace talks, but a top Kyiv security official denied responsibility.

Russia's defence ministry said two Ukrainian helicopters struck the facility in Belgorod, some 35 km (22 miles) from the border with Ukraine, after entering Russia at extremely low altitude at around 5 a.m. Moscow time (0200 GMT).

The resulting blaze forced the evacuation of some people but late in the day Belgorod mayor Anton Ivanov said fire services were extinguishing the last remnants.

"There is no threat to human life and health. All residents can return to their homes," he said in an online post.

Ukraine's top security official rebuffed the Russian accusation - the first by Moscow of an air strike on Russian soil since Moscow launched its invasion on Feb. 24. Belgorod is one of Russia's main logistics hubs for the war.

"For some reason they say that we did it, but according to our information this does not correspond to reality," said Security Council Secretary Oleksiy Danilov.

Earlier, defence ministry spokesman Oleksandr Motuzyanyk said he would neither confirm nor deny a Ukrainian role.

"Ukraine is currently conducting a defensive operation against Russian aggression on the territory of Ukraine, and this does not mean that Ukraine is responsible for every catastrophe on Russia's territory," he said.
https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraine-strikes-fuel-depot-russias-belgorod-regional-official-says-2022-04-01/
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2022, 04:23:31 AM »
Russians didn't even have the decency to collect fellow kia soldiers bodies. What a bunch of savages.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=Ucxy3iWKDxMwVWzlVc_Rxg

• Enigma
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2022, 08:27:50 AM »
Russians didn't even have the decency to collect fellow kia soldiers bodies. What a bunch of savages.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=Ucxy3iWKDxMwVWzlVc_Rxg
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2022, 12:18:36 PM »
Usa soldiers would die to collect bodies no Kia is left and mountains are moved to takecthe body home

• Enigma
« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2022, 04:47:27 PM »
Usa soldiers would die to collect bodies no Kia is left and mountains are moved to takecthe body home

It's not fair to compare them to the US.  Part of the reason why Russians are looking so bad is because of that comparison and the attendant expectations.  Americans enjoy such battlefield superiority that most if not all battles are won and they collect bodies as victors.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2022, 08:53:36 PM »

Checkout this interview offers insights into putins moves and may be future of Russia post putin

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2022, 10:08:09 PM »
Am sure more videos will surface once people in these areas kow its safe to come out.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2022, 04:59:25 AM »
It is time to give Ukraine back her nuclear bombs

Usa has mobilized 100k troops to Europe.

• Enigma
« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2022, 08:55:15 PM »
With the Russian army stopped cold in Kyiv, the Russian economy is shrinking.  According to economic experts.  GDP projected to shrink anything from 10% to 15%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/04/russias-economy-is-beginning-to-crack-as-economists-forecast-sharp-contractions.html

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2022, 12:23:22 AM »
The fire on the flagship of Russia's Navy in the Black Sea is no longer a problem.  It has sunk.  Russia's biggest baddest boy on the Black Sea, that was attacking Ukraine, is kaput.  Russians say it somehow caught fire and sunk.  Ukrainians say they hit it with Neptune missiles. 

A Russian warship that was damaged by an explosion on Wednesday has sunk, Russia's defence ministry has said.

Moskva, the flagship of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, was being towed to port when "stormy seas" caused it to sink, according to a ministry message.

The 510-crew missile cruiser was a symbol of Russia's military power, leading its naval assault on Ukraine.

Kyiv says its missiles hit the warship. Moscow has not reported any attack. It says the vessel sank after a fire.

The blaze caused the explosion of the warship's ammunition, Russia says, adding that the entire crew were later evacuated. It provided no further details.

After saying initially the warship was afloat, late on Thursday Russian state media broke the news that the Moskva had been lost.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61114843

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2022, 05:08:27 PM »
Germany backtracks on its offer of tanks to Ukraine.  NATO, while united like never before, still has a confusing, and self-defeating IMO, policy on what it should or shouldn't send to Ukraine.  Self defeating, because for anything they send to be effective, it has to hurt the Russians.  Confusing because Russia will play the nuclear brinkmanship game anyway whenever things don't go their way(with or without NATO weapons).
https://www.politico.eu/article/berlin-bickers-over-tanks-for-ukraine-amid-warnings-that-west-could-become-target/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #172 on: April 15, 2022, 06:02:13 PM »
Germany backtracks on its offer of tanks to Ukraine.  NATO, while united like never before, still has a confusing, and self-defeating IMO, policy on what it should or shouldn't send to Ukraine.  Self defeating, because for anything they send to be effective, it has to hurt the Russians.  Confusing because Russia will play the nuclear brinkmanship game anyway whenever things don't go their way(with or without NATO weapons).
https://www.politico.eu/article/berlin-bickers-over-tanks-for-ukraine-amid-warnings-that-west-could-become-target/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social

I hope they are supplying UK with weapons without fanfare, otherwise they are so SLOOOOOW.
Had they done it beginning of March, Russia would be long gone by now.

• Enigma
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2022, 04:42:14 PM »

I hope they are supplying UK with weapons without fanfare, otherwise they are so SLOOOOOW.

The fanfare itself is confusing enough.  Could they be doing some things without it?  Can't rule it out.  They could be providing more weapons than they are declaring, but I doubt they are providing different ones. 

Russia lodged a formal complaint with the US about the weapons being supplied.  My interpretation is that even these limited weapons are working.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2022, 06:46:16 PM »

The fanfare itself is confusing enough.  Could they be doing some things without it?  Can't rule it out.  They could be providing more weapons than they are declaring, but I doubt they are providing different ones. 

Russia lodged a formal complaint with the US about the weapons being supplied.  My interpretation is that even these limited weapons are working.

Yea they are supplying lots of weapons.
This will be another Afghanistan for Russia.

So, when they pull out of the international monetary system, how do they function?
Its like me saying I can grow my damn food, produce my own energy, sort of like the "Preppers" of armagedon.
AM sure young techies are leaving as soon as they can get a chance
Professionals too will be affected, so they'll opt out.
International investors like Koch bros have to adjust but cant get money out.

• Enigma
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2022, 11:50:38 PM »
America now believes Ukraine can win its war against Russia.  They are also sending diplomats back in.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2022, 03:43:40 PM »
Finland leaning heavily in favor of joining NATO after Britain promised to come to its aid in case Russia attacks.  Sweden seemingly heading the same direction.

https://apnews.com/article/sweden-finland-sauli-niinisto-4ede1942b679dd15bd3021f9b194cbec

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2022, 04:02:26 PM »
Majaribio! So let us follow this logic. Russia attacks Finland. UK comes to the aid of Finland. Then Russia brings down a British hurricane, so in effect Russia has attacked UK. Now UK being a member of NATO, NATO wages War on Russia on UK's account. WWIII. Putin is either deranged here or checkmated.

Finland leaning heavily in favor of joining NATO after Britain promised to come to its aid in case Russia attacks.  Sweden seemingly heading the same direction.

https://apnews.com/article/sweden-finland-sauli-niinisto-4ede1942b679dd15bd3021f9b194cbec

• Enigma
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2022, 04:13:33 PM »
Majaribio! So let us follow this logic. Russia attacks Finland. UK comes to the aid of Finland. Then Russia brings down a British hurricane, so in effect Russia has attacked UK. Now UK being a member of NATO, NATO wages War on Russia on UK's account. WWIII. Putin is either deranged here or checkmated.

OR both.  I have seen scenarios in which Putin uses a nuke on Ukraine, that would not necessitate a similar response from NATO, but in all likelihood would invite its direct intervention in Ukraine.  There are even scenarios where he uses a nuke on a NATO country like Poland but gets a conventional response from NATO.  The ones where all bets are off is if he strikes the UK, France or the US with a nuke.  NATO has no interest in escalating to a nuclear exchange, because they can win without them.

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2022, 07:25:36 PM »