Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 38279 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2022, 05:30:54 AM »
@KP aka @Stockguru, Are you in effect saying Fu*k Pundit, Fu*k Noway, Fu*k Dear Baby, Fu*k Patel??  :57:

Putin is caput. He has been beaten in Ukraine. His army is retreating from battle field. He has been given a beating of the century. Fuck him and his dimitwitted supporters

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2022, 05:00:28 PM »
I am hearing reports that they(Russians) are pulling units away from Kyiv and Chernihiv "to create mutual trust"  :lolz:.  Some sightings have been reported in Belarus and Russia. 

Given their history, and what we know about their operations in those areas, I - as a sane person - am not putting any stock into their statements.  They are moving away to regroup and restrategize for fresh attacks.  Rasputitsa and Maskirovka(tricky in today's technology and capability environment) are probably in play.  Ukrainians most likely are not fooled.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2022, 07:34:17 PM »
I am hearing reports that they(Russians) are pulling units away from Kyiv and Chernihiv "to create mutual trust"  :lolz:.  Some sightings have been reported in Belarus and Russia. 

Given their history, and what we know about their operations in those areas, I - as a sane person - am not putting any stock into their statements.  They are moving away to regroup and restrategize for fresh attacks.  Rasputitsa and Maskirovka(tricky in today's technology and capability environment) are probably in play.  Ukrainians most likely are not fooled.

Western military experts claimed last week that Russia had 3 days of supplies available to fight. Ukraine likely using this info went on offensive and Russia withdrew. Russia may be ending the war and looking for face saving exit strategy. Wexwilll see in coming weeks. Russia has suffered a lot of losses in the last few weeks. The Russian army is at the breaking point. Soldiers want a retreat and exit desperately

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2022, 07:38:46 PM »
See below Kremlin ghoul exit strategy. You can see where they are now

Read Ukraine rebuttal that how it is going. Russia troops are on the sea shores hanging for dear life
?s=20&t=UJO8MX-NwhNSW2JqY7r8HQ
?t=v3NgC3VPoW1nhU03Ftudlg&s=19

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2022, 11:19:56 PM »
Russian destroys a Ukrainian missle as reported by rt news. See picture for evidence
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=CzdjjOhDop2IML6ZOneE1Q

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #145 on: April 01, 2022, 12:43:57 AM »
In Russia today. Russian soldiers have taken the red zone nuclear waste to the hospital to cure it of radiation

Ooh sweet summer child Russia

?s=20&t=CfcgVS2vYtu9VFe4ug4FYQ

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2022, 07:54:35 AM »
Russian helicopter destroys a Ukrainian missle as reported by rt news. See picture for evidence
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=CzdjjOhDop2IML6ZOneE1Q

OUCH!
There one, no comeback from @Nowayhaha :s_laugh:

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #147 on: April 01, 2022, 07:59:48 AM »
KP, please stop!   :D
In Russia today. Russian soldiers have taken the red zone nuclear waste to the hospital to cure it of radiation

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2022, 03:16:27 PM »
KP, please stop!   :D

I thought Russians are educated???
SO they thought that they can stage their tanks around a contaminated site???
All those people are medically contaminated forever

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2022, 04:13:38 PM »
?t=XARYQ_HLGSMsDwUiUa3_zA&s=19

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2022, 06:27:29 PM »
Plato,
These people went to re-group, so expect more destruction of apartments, water systems, electric grid, etc. Reason for that is they cant win any war in Ukraine but they can destroy everything.

• Enigma
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2022, 08:28:54 PM »
Plato,
These people went to re-group, so expect more destruction of apartments, water systems, electric grid, etc. Reason for that is they cant win any war in Ukraine but they can destroy everything.

My take as well.  Putin has no reverse brakes.  More specifically, they are not leaving because of interest in "mutual trust"; that ship sailed in 2014, maybe earlier.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2022, 09:07:33 PM »
Plato,

My take as well.  Putin has no reverse brakes.  More specifically, they are not leaving because of interest in "mutual trust"; that ship sailed in 2014, maybe earlier.

He needs to raise new soldiers in weeks. Yaani bring up full babies to soldiers. He is out of soldiers and out of will to fight. The generals and soldiers are self sabotaging. Putin like every dictator has hit a brickwall. He is out of ideas and someone should just declare him sick and end this nonsense

• Enigma
« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2022, 09:37:20 PM »
Plato,

He needs to raise new soldiers in weeks. Yaani bring up full babies to soldiers. He is out of soldiers and out of will to fight. The generals and soldiers are self sabotaging. Putin like every dictator has hit a brickwall. He is out of ideas and someone should just declare him sick and end this nonsense

Yep.  And resupply in a safer environment.  Because they really did have logistical challenges.  But this could also give Ukraine time to better prepare for him.  It doesn't look like he can break them short of using WMDs.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2022, 10:46:34 PM »
?s=20&t=Um_ts1QJf_wVrC5kTn4evQ

General killed in action. Putin claims he has 134k new conscripts. Does he want to use them as cannon fodder

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2022, 03:46:21 AM »
The vermins. have fled

?s=20&t=xqsp0P294-265fvfAMsomg

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2022, 08:16:46 AM »
They even looted Washing machines! Life in Russia must be hard!

?s=20&t=RLqwFqkgvvsKJGHA9IhLUw

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2022, 11:01:38 AM »

Life is very hard in Russia. The oligarchs have looted all the resources and left big part of population with nothing. In rural Russia pensioners do peasantry farming to survive. Potatoes and cabbage is what carries them through harsh Russian winter plus the corn based changaa..they brew. Russians are evil too. There is something about them even soldiers that make them act like savages and rogue. All the captured or abandoned positions point to an army lacking discipline. They probably spent their time getting high and drunk. They didn't have enough supplies so they resulted in looting chickens. If this was an western army most of these service men would be court martialed

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2022, 11:09:37 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID?t=cgWTu6p_0aHWSSwHHVYdQw&s=19

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2022, 11:51:48 AM »

Have you been to Russia ?

Life is very hard in Russia. The oligarchs have looted all the resources and left big part of population with nothing. In rural Russia pensioners do peasantry farming to survive. Potatoes and cabbage is what carries them through harsh Russian winter plus the corn based changaa..they brew. Russians are evil too. There is something about them even soldiers that make them act like savages and rogue. All the captured or abandoned positions point to an army lacking discipline. They probably spent their time getting high and drunk. They didn't have enough supplies so they resulted in looting chickens. If this was an western army most of these service men would be court martialed