Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 38252 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2022, 02:56:51 PM »
The weakness of Russia's conventional military scares the bejesus out of me.  It just means they are more likely to opt for extreme(even unthinkable) options.

Putin has damaged russian army. It is useless on the field. They took a city today and lost it. They been on the highway to kivy stranded with no supply lines. Useless dictator. He has been busy stealing from the state instead of ruling. He is now panicked and scared to death. He usually has Gaddafi nightmare. They say he is afraid of suffering same fate as Gaddafi
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2022, 05:30:17 PM »

which city is this they took and lost ?

The weakness of Russia's conventional military scares the bejesus out of me.  It just means they are more likely to opt for extreme(even unthinkable) options.

Putin has damaged russian army. It is useless on the field. They took a city today and lost it. They been on the highway to kivy stranded with no supply lines. Useless dictator. He has been busy stealing from the state instead of ruling. He is now panicked and scared to death. He usually has Gaddafi nightmare. They say he is afraid of suffering same fate as Gaddafi

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2022, 11:17:36 AM »

which city is this they took and lost ?

Covidostok19. Fraudci reoccupied.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2022, 04:52:41 PM »
Fuckers..are allegedly executing civilians. They are demanding food and if they do not get it you get shot

?t=LDz5NZRvYiIybNR1T4_A3g&s=19

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2022, 06:19:42 PM »
Well videos making round show the opposite.

Fuckers..are allegedly executing civilians. They are demanding food and if they do not get it you get shot

?t=LDz5NZRvYiIybNR1T4_A3g&s=19

• Enigma
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2022, 06:32:31 PM »

No Russian vodka for these countries...yoh!!
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2022, 01:28:57 AM »

If Ukraine had air power, we will be talking something else.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2022, 05:31:51 AM »

Keep on dreaming, They are getting all the lethal weapons in this world but they keep on hiding behind civilians.
Ukraine since 2014 have been trying to get DPR and LPR but have not been able too.

If Ukraine had air power, we will be talking something else.

• Enigma
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2022, 09:26:43 PM »
Just saw this.  I know they were talking to Venezuela earlier.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2022, 10:39:39 PM »

Yes , U.S. is ready to remove  Venezuela and Iran Sanctions just to spite Russia . The end results of this is that Bidens administration will be sent home.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/07/white-house-oil-deals-saudi-arabia-venezuela-iran-00014803

Just saw this.  I know they were talking to Venezuela earlier.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2022, 02:11:01 AM »
?s=20&t=ldvo-3ZYAgjVGMeN54kiIg

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2022, 02:12:03 AM »
?t=5sjNfYXei9pMlZ4Cb2Vyug&s=19

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2022, 05:37:32 AM »

You fail to say Sub Saharan Africans have around 4000 students with almost 3500 being Nigerians
Morrocco have 8000 and have  Egypt 4000 and their primary intention of studying there is not education first. If you knew what you are posting you would know the reason. But yours is into eating any type of propaganda.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2022, 05:40:41 AM »
Precisely why Putin did the operation in Ukraine To stop Russian distergration at the bud. Ofcourse disintergration which could have been brought about by Ukraine joining NATO

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2022, 04:45:26 PM »
?s=20&t=3D3OiHVMy-cRe1xNfZ7kLw

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2022, 05:01:05 PM »

Chief Propagandist , Now between Russians and Ukrainiand who would be using mines to stop the advance.
Ukraine was part of Soviet and they do have soviet weapons , actually they only know how to fly soviet jets. So yes they do have soviet mines
Now in has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Ukrainians forces and neo nazis are using citizens as shield and have been relactant to let them evacuate through humananitarian corridors . So this fits perfectly this script.
But it seems propaganda is feeding your soul. Continue digging them.

?s=20&t=3D3OiHVMy-cRe1xNfZ7kLw

• Enigma
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2022, 06:51:03 PM »
Slight cracks emerge between Poland and America on supplying Poland's Mig-29s to Ukraine.  US thinks its too risky and could escalate the war.  It appears Poland and the US were not on the same page on how to handle this crisis.  Kamala Harris was dispatched to Poland to paper over the differences.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/10/politics/kamala-harris-andrzej-duda-poland/index.html

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2022, 05:56:51 PM »
It looks like Germany is a weak link in NATO because of its dependency on Russian energy.  Russia can unilaterally stop supplying them.  They have threatened to so, but they desperately need every last penny they can get.  Neither side can afford let go at the moment.  Still, Germany could surprise us, like they did with Nord stream 2.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/14/russian-gas-oil-boycott-mass-poverty-warns-germany

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2022, 11:33:55 PM »
Joe Biden, among others, sanctioned by Russia.

They are doing this to "protect the Russian economy and ensure its stable development".
These actions will be taken in harmony with the major decisions of the Government of the Russian Federation in finance, banking and other areas to protect the Russian economy and ensure its stable development.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2022, 04:04:02 AM »
Putin is caput. He has been beaten in Ukraine. His army is retreating from battle field. He has been given a beating of the century. Fuck him and his dimitwitted supporters