Author Topic: As Uhuru preps to spill the beans - MaDVD serves them hot  (Read 926 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
As Uhuru preps to spill the beans - MaDVD serves them hot
« on: February 13, 2022, 06:43:00 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: As Uhuru preps to spill the beans - MaDVD serves them hot
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 07:29:18 PM »

Mudavadi /Rigathi are the weapons to use against Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 08:29:44 PM »
100% agreed. Ruto should avoid it because he is walking into the old Raila trap of disrepecting le presidente' and he need to look like a stateman- and hide the axe - in fact he doesnt need the axe - Uhuru will hand him a sword and he can proceed to drive it inside Uhuru innards the same day. Unless it's direct hit from Uhuru...he need to chill...and focus ON RAILA.

Rigathi should go very hard on Uhuru - he is a fellow kikuyu - and Uhuru cannot run a whistle stop campaign.

MaDVD is generally seen as credible - and if he spill beans - people will listen.

Ruto - Hit Raila
MaDVD - Hit Uhuru
Rigathi- Hit all of them.

Mudavadi /Rigathi are the weapons to use against Uhuru.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 07:44:07 AM »
Madvd...After casting your vote in Mululu,We shall lock you in your sitting room without phone, internet and mpesa as you watch presidential vote results on citizen Tv but you shall have enough food..After swearing in and DCI visit utawachana na Ruto.Rigathi is soon heading to kamiti for 10years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 08:21:05 AM »
Madvd...After casting your vote in Mululu,We shall lock you in your sitting room without phone, internet and mpesa as you watch presidential vote results on citizen Tv but you shall have enough food..After swearing in and DCI visit utawachana na Ruto.Rigathi is soon heading to kamiti for 10years.
I don't think uhuru want to retire in ICC or worse in exile after causing massive destruction if not a civil war.At right time he will retreat to statehouse because he is facing a fearless WSR and the mighty kalenjin nation ....he surely should know from 2007 their capacity to cripple his paper thin gov.If he really wants war he should at least train mungiki

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 07:06:45 PM »
Do Pundit realize madVD saying he is handshaking someone who stole from NASA while complaining that NASA chief handshaked someone who also stole?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 07:31:28 PM »

It has happened before - or something very similar - so I would not be surprised.  Funny that it is now a problem  :D .
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2022, 08:10:54 PM »
I don't think uhuru want to retire in ICC or worse in exile after causing massive destruction if not a civil war.At right time he will retreat to statehouse because he is facing a fearless WSR and the mighty kalenjin nation ...

Who will they beat?

Civil war against who?Their 50% kikuyu vote block or the luhyas they are begging?

Who will finance them?Which network will they use to communicate?

Do they have control and network of police stations like in 2007 and 1992?

This time,Ruto is just fucked up.

We will be hawking broilers and eggs mtaani