Author Topic: A Shining Example of Prosperity Fraud  (Read 11844 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
A Shining Example of Prosperity Fraud
« on: October 26, 2014, 11:08:33 PM »

read on

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=262122
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: A Shining Example of Prosperity Fraud
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 11:51:52 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 12:33:42 PM »
vooke, whats all the obsession with prosperity gospel? My pastor rarely preaches this.
God rewards hardworking negroes. Everyman should work harder, nothing comes in a silver platter.
You believe that Christians ought to be poorer simply because Paul was poor. Am sorry this won't surmount.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 04:38:46 PM »
Negro,
it is prosperity fraudsters that are obsessed with money and they never run out of enough fools to con.

God bless your pastor and I pray that he may denounce these excesses even as he does others

There is no dignity in poverty. Poverty kills. This makes easy escape out of poverty a ready bait. That is what am against; defrauding the poor with solutions that don't work by stealing the little they have. Recall Loliondo? the negro exploited human suffering. That was a magnet so much that there were shuttles to the place. You need to stand up to these charlatans
vooke, whats all the obsession with prosperity gospel? My pastor rarely preaches this.
God rewards hardworking negroes. Everyman should work harder, nothing comes in a silver platter.
You believe that Christians ought to be poorer simply because Paul was poor. Am sorry this won't surmount.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 06:36:00 PM »
Liliondo I recall even choppers used to land. It wasn't business as usual for the negro. My tour business flourished! I remember negroes would pay 6K return ticket. But do you believe that this targets only the poor really?
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 07:47:19 PM »
Funny negro,
You gained from Loliondi? Are you Okoyu?

Anyway, to answer your question, pious frauds affects ALL alike but the poor are more likely to suffer due to their limited resources. More pain makes them more susceptible than the relatively well off. I believe throughout the scriptures you witness God's soft spot for the poor and needy.

Something else, it is extremely callous swindling those who need money more urgently than the rich. Maslow's heirachy somewhat is alive. The poor are probably struggling with the very bottom of the basic needs while the relatively affluent can afford some savings. If they blew their savings, their livelihoods are less affected than the poor.

Paul actually 'pressured' the poor to support poor saints in Jerusalem but he would not burden the poor Thessalonians with his salo. Likewise I have no qualms with the poor doing charity. But the poor propping filthy opulence for their MoG so as to break out of poverty is as revolting as burning human flesh

Liliondo I recall even choppers used to land. It wasn't business as usual for the negro. My tour business flourished! I remember negroes would pay 6K return ticket. But do you believe that this targets only the poor really?

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 10:49:00 PM »
Who is Loliondi?
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 11:17:09 PM »

Kadame, acha hizo. Loliondo is a village in Tanzania where one Negro claimed to brew a concoction that could cure ANY ailment. Negroes flocked there in they hordes and some queues for vehicles heading there was several kilometers long. The np brew was made by boiling some roots and he claimed that if nobody else brew it, it was not effective. So they had to flock there. He charged 5 bob TShs per mug.

They had to designate a matatu stage along Ronald Ngara Street specifically for 'shuttle' services to the place

Sorry for the spoiler, but watch this

Who is Loliondi?

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 05:07:37 AM »
He he....whaaat??? 5.00/= a piece only? That's cheap!!!  :D
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)