Author Topic: origins of Anti Semitism - Religion is trash  (Read 596 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
origins of Anti Semitism - Religion is trash
« on: February 03, 2022, 01:25:46 AM »
This video just shows how Religion has been the biggest of cause of conflicts. Human beings are weak. So these Mungiki guys in Judaism decided to create their own cult Christianity around their own god Jesus.

Seems this to have been the genesis of Antisemitism in the world. Jew were accused of Killing Jesus thus committing unforgivable sin.

That why I can't stomach religion. You got be someone very weak to believe in nonsense and superstitious shit like religion. Especially when it is not part of your culture.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: origins of Anti Semitism - Religion is trash
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 04:18:57 AM »
Isn't it the same thing Trump is doing???
I used to think that it is hard to make ordinary people wordhip you, until Trump.
There is no magic in doing it, rather be loud and confident. Thats It!!!
They send millions of cash so that he can live comfortably.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 04:55:54 AM »
I used to think that it is hard to make ordinary people wordhip you, until Trump.

Racism is the drive. Trump is the driver or fuel. America is built on white supremacy similar to the nazism ideology. In America everyone is human unless you are African American. It is this vice that is going to bring on a 2nd Civil War or collapse of this empire

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 04:34:38 PM »

Racism is the drive. Trump is the driver or fuel. America is built on white supremacy similar to the nazism ideology. In America everyone is human unless you are African American. It is this vice that is going to bring on a 2nd Civil War or collapse of this empire

I have heard people suggest it's a simplistic take.  But if you have lived in the states for a while, it's almost a no-brainer that America is the way it is because of deeply held racism(even if some of it might be subconscious). 

When Obama became President, everything including the idea of democracy itself became a contentious issue.  *Any system that allows a Nigger to ascend to power is no longer legitimate*.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 04:38:58 PM »
This video just shows how Religion has been the biggest of cause of conflicts. Human beings are weak. So these Mungiki guys in Judaism decided to create their own cult Christianity around their own god Jesus.

Seems this to have been the genesis of Antisemitism in the world. Jew were accused of Killing Jesus thus committing unforgivable sin.

That why I can't stomach religion. You got be someone very weak to believe in nonsense and superstitious shit like religion. Especially when it is not part of your culture.

Antisemitism IMO is just another version of tribalism closely aligned to white supremacism.  Some people are just evil, and there is no getting around that by blaming some third party religious inclinations.  Many of the white supremacists are not even Christian.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 04:41:13 PM »
Right there. Until white Americans dismantle white supremacy American hegemonity will continue to diminish. As the country browns the deplorables feel neglected. Their over lords the rich Whitemen also get jittery. I have had a lot rich conservatives friends. Yaani guys who grew in real American money aka families pulling 300k and up a year. What you learn over time is that they are very fearful of losing their place in society

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 04:43:21 PM »

Antisemitism IMO is just another version of tribalism closely aligned to white supremacism.  Some people are just evil, and there is no getting around that by blaming some third party religious inclinations.  Many of the white supremacists are not even Christian.

I agree but for 6 million people to killed the local population must have endorsed this by their silence and support. Anyway the 19th and 20th century were centuries of carnage.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 08:59:28 PM »
Every human being by nature has evil intentions. it is the degree of humanness that prevents most from practicing their evil intensions. Killing your neighbor because she is tall is unheard of in most societies, but in USA it can be done. Also, some of us need triggers to activate the inhuman behaviors in us, and that is where the Trumps, Hitlers, etc come in. The rhetoric pulls people in and soon they attack everyone's democratic principles. They have no human breaks on how far they can go, so the destruction.