Author Topic: Gachagua look like done deal for DPORK  (Read 1177 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gachagua look like done deal for DPORK
« on: January 20, 2022, 07:47:47 AM »
Both Ruto and Gachagua like each other - very strong individuals

PK is 50-50 - he is most desperate  for such a position - because he has nothing else to do - he cant win nairobi nor any other seat.

Raila will probably prefer Martha Karua or even Moses Kuria - but will settle for PK if everything else fail

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-20-gachagua-top-running-mate-for-ruto-kenneth-best-for-raila/

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Gachagua look like done deal for DPORK
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 08:59:40 AM »
Ruto ,Gachagua combination is too toxic,dead on arrival.Two most corrupt individuals.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 09:02:44 AM »
Raila/PK is the best combat nation ever,PK is exactly the opposite of Raila.This one,state house asubuhi saa mbili.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 09:13:11 AM »
Who is PK ? What do you mean opposite of Raila

Raila/PK is the best combat nation ever,PK is exactly the opposite of Raila.This one,state house asubuhi saa mbili.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 09:15:16 AM »
PK add no value to any campaign - he has charisma of a dead wood - so if Raila is stupid to pick him  - great - he wont be able to connect with votes. Maybe only redeeming factor is coming from Muranga who feel this is their turn.

Gachagua despite the smear of corruption is a fighter - who wont be afraid to take the war to Uhuru and the dynasties.

Ruto is going to need Gachaguas - monied street fighters - because election is a war - it's not for sissies like PK. Gachagua is perfect replacement for Mwangi Kiunjuri who miscalculated and formed Tissue Paper party.

Corruption propaganda- for last 15yrs against Ruto - has so far failed to stick. I dont see it sticking. Everyone knows all them are corrupt.

UDA just shouts KEMSA - and all graft allegation are buried.

Ruto ,Gachagua combination is too toxic,dead on arrival.Two most corrupt individuals.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 10:42:35 AM »
I think the two fit together. Both never worked outside civil service or elective post and managed to build financial resources worth billions. The two represent everything that has gone wrong in Kenya since 1963.
Goodluck to Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 11:52:12 AM »
That one side of the coin. Both have proven to have Michukisque ability to make changes in civil service that by design is slothful. That to me is what excite me. We need people who can force things - a little of Kagame or Museveni or Meles.

Change will not just happen - someone has to be ready to get dirty - and that to me is Ruto and Gachagua.

Uhuru tried to delegate to Matiangi - but he lack the political legitimacy to enforce any change - and his colleagues just ignored him.

With Ruto and Gachagua - things will happen.

I think the two fit together. Both never worked outside civil service or elective post and managed to build financial resources worth billions. The two represent everything that has gone wrong in Kenya since 1963.
Goodluck to Kenya.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 11:53:05 AM »
Why not MDVD for Ruto's running mate?

Both Ruto and Gachagua like each other - very strong individuals

PK is 50-50 - he is most desperate  for such a position - because he has nothing else to do - he cant win nairobi nor any other seat.

Raila will probably prefer Martha Karua or even Moses Kuria - but will settle for PK if everything else fail

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-20-gachagua-top-running-mate-for-ruto-kenneth-best-for-raila/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2022, 11:54:54 AM »
GEMA is bigger constituency than Maragoli. It's that simple. MaDVD will become Matiangi - chief minister through executive order.
Why not MDVD for Ruto's running mate?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 04:20:25 PM »
Likely mama nyakua and MKM would also prefer gacagua. Having been ufool's PA, am sure he will break the ice easily when ruto goes for the kenyattas.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 05:37:29 PM »
Gachagua as DP to Ruto will end up in the evaporation of votes from mlima. Gachagua is a hated fellow where he comes from and has 0 clout in mlima and only got respect due to his brother.
Sorry if that happens Ruto might kiss Pork Goodbye

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2022, 06:11:43 PM »
Pundito told us it doesn't matter who Ruto picks from Mt Kenya as DP,even if he picks a dog clad in UDA colours,Kikuyus will still vote him He has them under lock and key

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2022, 07:18:50 PM »
Gachagua as DP to Ruto will end up in the evaporation of votes from mlima. Gachagua is a hated fellow where he comes from and has 0 clout in mlima and only got respect due to his brother.
Sorry if that happens Ruto might kiss Pork Goodbye
Pundit is mjuaji Hatari. He is so blinded by his own opinion. I hope ruto pick gachagua. It will be the ultimate disrespect. This election will be a mystery until about June. I think uda peaked too early.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2022, 08:19:03 PM »
My record speak of itself.I change with facts.That the trick.my fidelity is reality.uhuru was terrible until Ruto sold him

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2022, 08:20:15 PM »
Dpork is done deal.. Gachagua..his know uhuru and is fearless nyeri maasai man lol..next is Alice wahome

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2022, 09:33:20 PM »
Next option to s Ndindi Nyoro,Ichungwa,kimani ngunjiri in that order.