Author Topic: The Making Of Wanjigi  (Read 6065 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The Making Of Wanjigi
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2022, 07:39:58 PM »
Coz you think I cannot afford to be a parent?
Pundit either you are a teacher or have some connections with an international school but most likely wewe ni mwalimu.
Be proud and cease being a know it all

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2022, 10:56:22 PM »
Fombe ni mbaya kweli  :D :D .

Lets have one this coming weekend , I will pay for you and the Rapist Njuri Ncheke

I am.
You are not exceptional as you always want people to believe .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2022, 11:11:32 PM »
Fombe ni mbaya kweli  :D :D .

Lets have one this coming weekend , I will pay for you and the Rapist Njuri Ncheke

I am.
I was born drinking pombe..apart from my small bro.. all of us can handle pombe..my first beer my father bought me...at uon I use to drink with my dad in parkland..guys were surprised.. only idiots cannot handle their alcohol... like my father I have one principal apart from few days I will never drink until the sun sets...those few days are rare..I start drinking from 8ish until midnight or past..rarely on daytime.That is mavoko time although I have never been to mavoko..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2022, 08:22:42 AM »
Good to believe in yourself. 

I am.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2022, 09:28:39 AM »
Coz you think I cannot afford to be a parent?
Pundit either you are a teacher or have some connections with an international school but most likely wewe ni mwalimu.
Be proud and cease being a know it all
Of course you can in our family only my sis has kid in international school trust me personally I can't take mine there. I would want them growing up with fellow kids from normal background so that they can see how life is.
Now my nephew is into computer games and all that electronic stuff, not rugged,I want my kids to be rugged as I. Teach them all skills to survive in a real hard world.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2022, 10:37:06 AM »
I agree with you. I put my kids in international school because I travel a lot and work in several countries...sometimes with them...sometimes alone..secondly I have never paid for school fees..it part of my benefits...otherwise I wont advise anybody to put them there..it very expensive and the value proposition is not that great.
Of course you can in our family only my sis has kid in international school trust me personally I can't take mine there. I would want them growing up with fellow kids from normal background so that they can see how life is.
Now my nephew is into computer games and all that electronic stuff, not rugged,I want my kids to be rugged as I. Teach them all skills to survive in a real hard world.