Author Topic: Countdown thread: Sun 23rd at the NDC, I will make earthquake/tsunami statement  (Read 2490 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
The more you fight maDVD - the bigger embrace he will get from UDA. It's obvious once Malala and Sakaja got convinced - UDA and ANC are done deal.
Pundit better stop using the phrase "done deal" coz he doesn't quite understand what that connotation means.....

:P :P

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Those are the motions...Weta was first to sign...they are just mark timming...lazima watu wapelekwe pole pole...you cannot just abandon your presidential bid....even Ruto in 2006 was running for PORK until late 2007...same in 2013...

MaDVD will launch his bid but he knows from 2013 - it will end in 4 percent. So best deal he got is UDA alliance.

The deadline is approaching....if Azimio bill passes - it's mere two months - if not 3 months.

Pundit better stop using the phrase "done deal" coz he doesn't quite understand what that connotation means.....

:P :P

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Strong rumours maDVD will announce joining of Hustler Nation :) and effectively making Ruto  impossible to beat in 2022.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Prepare to pay me in gentlemans spirit.

Strong rumours maDVD will announce joining of Hustler Nation :) and effectively making Ruto  impossible to beat in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The agreement is very clear. You pay me when Weta sign.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Dont be suprised one day I tap you on the shoulder and ask you where ma money @?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If Weta doesnt sign - I will pay. If not the thread is super clear. I think you assumed I was betting against maDVD joining.
Dont be suprised one day I tap you on the shoulder and ask you where ma money @?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit or Nowayhaha, can you explain what a negative measure on the Richter Scale mean? And why that phenomenon will only be experienced in Mt. Kenya area? Please study this image attached:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I am sure if maDVD was to join Azimio - you'd sleep with your shoes on.
Pundit or Nowayhaha, can you explain what a negative measure on the Richter Scale mean? And why that phenomenon will only be experienced in Mt. Kenya area? Please study this image attached:

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

Please stop tormenting Pundit,let him enjoy his cold balozi peacefully at this rate you are sending shivers down his spine na wasiwasi kama kuku inataka kutaga mayai

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Njuri trust me , If I wanted to hunt down RV just a matter of seconds.
I know he is on the radar of Govt agencies. For Me I careless. I find him a good entertainer. He can write long Inshas and just make 2 valid points and also contradict himself in the same Inshas.
He seems a good drink buddy coz you he is a know it all , always has an opinion in each and everything you can never get bored with such people around you . Problem he has refused to have a drink with me.

Please stop tormenting Pundit,let him enjoy his cold balozi peacefully at this rate you are sending shivers down his spine na wasiwasi kama kuku inataka kutaga mayai

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit, just answer the questions. I really don't know the answers to those two questions, that is why I asked ......
I am sure if maDVD was to join Azimio - you'd sleep with your shoes on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Grow up. You sound like Omunyolo with omkhebi rather than Omukasa. I hereby forewith withdraw the title Omwami from you and give to Omwami His Earthquakness Musalia Mudavadi and Omwami Moses Masika Wetangula.
Pundit, just answer the questions. I really don't know the answers to those two questions, that is why I asked ......

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Internet romours to form another coalition with Moturi and Martha.