Author Topic: Countdown thread: Sun 23rd at the NDC, I will make earthquake/tsunami statement  (Read 2491 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
The last sentence quoted here is what @Pundit has been shouting hoarse here, but seems Mdvd is a lone ranger on that one.
Nyaribo is the only sitting governor from our party.
Read more: Mudavadi's Proposed Deputy Abandons Him Within Hours

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto knows why maDVD is worth 2.5B kshs - signing fee. Read Maragolis - that is worth 1.5Bshs - other Luhyas he will tag along - will be worth 1B kshs.

The Maragoli, or Logoli, are now the second-largest ethnic group of the 6 million-strong Luhya nation in Kenya, numbering around 2.1 million, or 15% of the Luhya people according to the last Kenyan census. Their language is called Logoli, Lulogooli, Ululogooli, or Maragoli

The more you fight maDVD - the bigger embrace he will get from UDA. It's obvious once Malala and Sakaja got convinced - UDA and ANC are done deal.

What will  maDVD do on 23rd - most likely announce he will be running for PORK -  or well start formal coalition talks with UDA - but certainly he is done with OKA because he cannot deputize Kaloi?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
What will  maDVD do on 23rd - most likely announce he will be running for PORK -  or well start formal coalition talks with UDA - but certainly he is done with OKA because he cannot deputize Kaloi?

His royal Earthquakeness @RVPundit, be honest to yourself and to us all: Is Mdvd announcing that he is running for PORK, what a  Kenyan of sound mind, would call "earthquake shattering"? Something he has done before???  :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why dont you wait - for few more days :)  Politically I think he will be endorsed to run for PORK. Your own Azimio has been announcing he is running since 1982..that is exactly 40yrs ago...and August will mark his 40th year of trying endlessly.

Allow maDVD to do his politics the best way he know.

His royal Earthquakeness @RVPundit, be honest to yourself and to us all: Is Mdvd announcing that he is running for PORK, what a  Kenyan of sound mind, would call "earthquake shattering"? Something he has done before???  :o

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Did you even read the subject of this thread? It clearly reads "Countdown thread". Do you know what Countdown means? When a countdown starts do you go shouting... WAIT! WAIT!
Sometimes your posts are really absurd!

Countdown meaning: an audible backward counting in fixed units (such as days) from a starting number to mark the time remaining before an important event
Why dont you wait - for few more days :)  Politically I think he will be endorsed to run for PORK. Your own Azimio has been announcing he is running since 1982..that is exactly 40yrs ago...and August will mark his 40th year of trying endlessly.

Allow maDVD to do his politics the best way he know.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Ruto knows why maDVD is worth 2.5B kshs - signing fee. Read Maragolis - that is worth 1.5Bshs - other Luhyas he will tag along - will be worth 1B kshs.

The Maragoli, or Logoli, are now the second-largest ethnic group of the 6 million-strong Luhya nation in Kenya, numbering around 2.1 million, or 15% of the Luhya people according to the last Kenyan census. Their language is called Logoli, Lulogooli, Ululogooli, or Maragoli

The more you fight maDVD - the bigger embrace he will get from UDA. It's obvious once Malala and Sakaja got convinced - UDA and ANC are done deal.

How do you arrive at 2.1 million?  If you extrapolate From the 2019 census (based on sub-tribe declarations on page 423) Maragoli are under 1 million. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

How do you arrive at 2.1 million?  If you extrapolate From the 2019 census (based on sub-tribe declarations on page 423) Maragoli are under 1 million. 
@Termie, see you know @Pundit. Guess work. Zero authorities to support his wild claims. He just picks numbers out of a hat.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wikipedia - seem to be quoting 2009 data. In 2019 - I remember almost 3 million Luhyas identified themselves as Luhyas - not their subtribe. About a million kalenjin identified themselves as kalenjin - not their sub tribes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
ODMoron go back to toilet.com. You dont belong here. Have some decency.
@Termie, see you know @Pundit. Guess work. Zero authorities to support his wild claims. He just picks numbers out of a hat.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
You remember what?? @Termie has clearly quoted the official 2019 Population and Housing census (He did NOT make reference to 2009 bozo!). The Luhya 2019 figures add up to 3M as @Bitmask (I know him better by his first monika @Termie) has stated. BTW it is Pg 415 not 423. It is an official fact that the largest Luyha subtribe are the Bukusu. So out of 3M Luhyas in 2019, how could there be 2.1M maragoli? You are the one who needs decency. Your propaganda will not wash on this forum of learned people. Please stop posting rubbish under that stupid line of "I remember". Nkt.
We do not breed like rabbits to double our population in under 3 years.
Wikipedia - seem to be quoting 2009 data. In 2019 - I remember almost 3 million Luhyas identified themselves as Luhyas - not their subtribe. About a million kalenjin identified themselves as kalenjin - not their sub tribes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Go back to toilet dotcom. Luhyas last census were nearly 7m...I think 6.7M. Again I just googled the number of maragolis - and picked the 1st one - because this not academic forum - this is political forum.

The point remain maDVD has substantial influence in Luhya land - mostly among Maragolis. Going by his run - in 2013 - he has solid 4 percent.

That 4 percent is the source of your anger - as it set to be handed over to Ruto and UDA - he probably has gained more legitimacy - and is trending towards 6 percent.

That pretty much sink Raila 2022 prospect. Hence your misplaced anger and aggression.

You remember what?? @Termie has clearly quoted the official 2019 Population and Housing census (He did NOT make reference to 2009 bozo!). The Luhya 2019 figures add up to 3M as @Bitmask (I know him better by his first monika @Termie). It is an official fact that the largest Luyha subtribe are the Bukusu. So out of 3M Luhyas in 2019, how could there be 2.1M maragoli? Your propaganda will not wash on this forum of learned people. Please stop posting rubbish with that stupid line of "I remember". Nkt.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
"
i remember", "I think"  :16:
Does anyone here take this kind of writing seriously?
Go back to toilet dotcom. Luhyas last census were nearly 7m...I think 6.7M. Again I just googled the number of maragolis - and picked the 1st one - because this not academic forum - this is political forum.

The point remain maDVD has substantial influence in Luhya land - mostly among Maragolis. Going by his run - in 2013 - he has solid 4 percent.

That 4 percent is the source of your anger - as it set to be handed over to Ruto and UDA - he probably has gained more legitimacy - and is trending towards 6 percent.

That pretty much sink Raila 2022 prospect. Hence your misplaced anger and aggression.

You remember what?? @Termie has clearly quoted the official 2019 Population and Housing census (He did NOT make reference to 2009 bozo!). The Luhya 2019 figures add up to 3M as @Bitmask (I know him better by his first monika @Termie). It is an official fact that the largest Luyha subtribe are the Bukusu. So out of 3M Luhyas in 2019, how could there be 2.1M maragoli? Your propaganda will not wash on this forum of learned people. Please stop posting rubbish with that stupid line of "I remember". Nkt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nobody forces you to take it seriously. Based alone on my reputation here and your total lack of any - the answers is obvious. Learn sound argumentation 101 and stop needless online fights - it wont help your candidate.
"

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Nobody forces you to take it seriously. Based alone on my reputation here and your total lack of any - the answers is obvious. Learn sound argumentation 101 and stop needless online fights - it wont help your candidate.
"
What is obvious is that you abuse your small cheo that @Veritas gave you of moderator to delete (my) posts when they reveal who you really are. It is not just me, your pursuit of self-aggrandizement does you no favors, fools no one, leads you nowhere as this post by @Kichwa postulates.
you are starting to sound like MM.  There is going to be no revolution in Kenya. Your arrogance caused by panic and the reality that Ruto will not be the 5th is starting to be annoying.

It's for Uhuru best interest to reconcile because Ruto will win and crush his balls. Always have Plan B. I know you guys are desperate for Uhuru. But Ruto is already working on rigging margin - nyinyi you need 15 percent - to win.
Still hoping for Uhuru to reconcile with Ruto,move on.Its done,done,done.By the way,what exactly happened between Uhuru and Ruto.earth is hard

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nobody cares to delete posts of an idiot like you.
"
What is obvious is that you abuse your small cheo that @Veritas gave you of moderator to delete (my) posts when they reveal who you really are. It is not just me, your pursuit of self-aggrandizement does you no favors, fools no one, leads you nowhere as this post by @Kichwa postulates.
you are starting to sound like MM.  There is going to be no revolution in Kenya. Your arrogance caused by panic and the reality that Ruto will not be the 5th is starting to be annoying.

It's for Uhuru best interest to reconcile because Ruto will win and crush his balls. Always have Plan B. I know you guys are desperate for Uhuru. But Ruto is already working on rigging margin - nyinyi you need 15 percent - to win.
Still hoping for Uhuru to reconcile with Ruto,move on.Its done,done,done.By the way,what exactly happened between Uhuru and Ruto.earth is hard

• Enigma

Wikpedia is generally sloppy when it comes to Luhya numbers.  They say Luhya are 19,823,842.  If you enter page 436(423 in the actual document) in 2019 census you will get the ethnic breakdown.

Yes, some identified themselve by sub-tribe and some by tribe.  Granted it's not scientific(still the only reasonable option IMO), but I just used the sub-tribe identification to provide a weighting to figure out what the overall numbers are by sub-tribe.  For example Maragoli come up to 791,565, Bukusu come up to 2,811,422. 

It could be wrong of course, because more or less of one group could choose the Luhya option.  In general, Luhyas from Kakamega are more likely to identify just as Luhya, while Bukusu and Maragoli tend to see themselves in their respective sub-tribes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Also diaspora ones will likely call themselves Luhyas - so Nairobi Bukusu is likely to say I am luhya - because that what people call him anyway.
I remember I struggle with that question - in Nairobi - Kalenjin or Kipsigis - the non-luhya census girl will have problem finding I am itsotso or isukha so likely to take Luhya - all she hears I am mbaruiya if she is kikuyu.

I tend think BUkusu and Maragoli are equal in size but it appears Bukusu are more?

Wikpedia is generally sloppy when it comes to Luhya numbers.  They say Luhya are 19,823,842.  If you enter page 436(423 in the actual document) in 2019 census you will get the ethnic breakdown.

Yes, some identified themselve by sub-tribe and some by tribe.  Granted it's not scientific(still the only reasonable option IMO), but I just used the sub-tribe identification to provide a weighting to figure out what the overall numbers are by sub-tribe.  For example Maragoli come up to 791,565, Bukusu come up to 2,811,422. 

It could be wrong of course, because more or less of one group could choose the Luhya option.  In general, Luhyas from Kakamega are more likely to identify just as Luhya, while Bukusu and Maragoli tend to see themselves in their respective sub-tribes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes almost 4million identified themselves as Luhyas - with just 1.2M saying they are bukusu and only 350K saying Maragoli.

20 LUHYA 6,823,842 LUHYA (SO STATED) 3,944,257
1 AWEER/WAATA 20,103 ABAKHENYE 24,468
2 BAJUNI 91,422 BAKHAYO 68,703
3 BORANA 276,236 BANYALA 227,165
4 BURJI 36,938 BANYORE 154,553
5 DAHALO 575 BATSOTSO 72,687
6 DASENACH 19,337 BATURA 12,857
DASENACH (SO STATED) 18,381 BUKUSU 1,188,963
MERILE 956 IDAKHO 54,661
7 DOROBO 23,171 ISUKHA 101,789
8 EL MOLO 1,104 KABRAS 136,962
9 EMBU 404,801 KISA 35,135
10 GABRA 141,200 MARACHI 65,633
11 GOSHA 685 MARAGOLI 334,926
12 ILCHAMUS/NJEMPS 32,949 MARAMA 43,075
13 KALENJIN 6,358,113 SAMIA 84,828
KALENJIN (SO STATED) 1,553,057 TACHONI 85,597
ARROR 92,470 TIRIKI 93,393
CHERANGANY 8,323 WANGA 94,190

• Enigma
Also diaspora ones will likely call themselves Luhyas - so Nairobi Bukusu is likely to say I am luhya - because that what people call him anyway.
I remember I struggle with that question - in Nairobi - Kalenjin or Kipsigis - the non-luhya census girl will have problem finding I am itsotso or isukha so likely to take Luhya - all she hears I am mbaruiya if she is kikuyu.

I tend think BUkusu and Maragoli are equal in size but it appears Bukusu are more?

Yep.  Diaspora in far off places are more likely to self identify with the larger group.  And if you conclude that Maragoli might have a larger diaspora than Bukusu because of bigger land pressure then that phenomenon could raise their numbers.  By how much I can only speculate.  But I do think Maragoli are definitely over a 1 million.

Harriet Tubman