Author Topic: Yenyewe cbc shida tupu  (Read 1524 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yenyewe cbc shida tupu
« on: January 17, 2022, 06:06:26 PM »
Yesterday I found myself in cybercafe with my daughter..she needed to print some pictures for her club projects..on whales..I found parents lined up..print for me fruits ... print for vegetable..the one that I had laugh..print me Jesus...that crazy.My kids study IGSCE..no pressure..no assignment..but the stuff is so advanced compared to what we studied..like 3 or 4 yrs ahead...of my 844 level.Obviously we pay an arm and a leg.. but never I had to print crazy stuff.. except during covid season stage exam I had to buy printer that then died

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Yenyewe cbc shida tupu
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 06:08:58 PM »
They printed the famous Jesus ... cybercafe are in business..I stayed in queue as parents print this or that...stupid pictures.What value of that. CBC indeed is next to corona . Expensive charade

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 06:20:52 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D
That stuff cannot be advanced if such a stupid assignment is part of the curriculum. How does Jesus look like? Mzungu, beard and blue eyes?

Yesterday I found myself in cybercafe with my daughter..she needed to print some pictures for her club projects..on whales..I found parents lined up..print for me fruits ... print for vegetable..the one that I had laugh..print me Jesus...that crazy.My kids study IGSCE..no pressure..no assignment..but the stuff is so advanced compared to what we studied..like 3 or 4 yrs ahead...of my 844 level.Obviously we pay an arm and a leg.. but never I had to print crazy stuff.. except during covid season stage exam I had to buy printer that then died

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 06:23:38 PM »
Cybercafe woman had image repository.. fruits..she shows sample picture..yeah that one .Jesus yes the famous Jesus got printed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 06:30:18 PM »
But seriously I now understand why people hate it .I hate when my kids tell me to buy them school stuff..that bloody has to be bought in textbook center...lucky it happens rarely..very rarely...just one mhindi in arts school.I don't know but little I know they do real experiment..not print this or that lame pictures..of bloody fruits.Gov has to relook that .remove parents from it.. teacher figure out how to teach...in international school we never get asked anything...but kids are taught..take them outside let them see fruits..print fruits and bring the picture of it ..how lame..print Jesus.its total epic failure.jesus is historical figure..how do print it..act his role

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 06:35:17 PM »
What's wrong with parent printing fruit? Ok Jesus maybe but fruit nothing wrong. Lack of parental involvement is what brought burning of schools. CBC will probably never burn school or smoke bhangi. If child comes home with red eyes parent will ask. Next do away with boarding school to increase parent involvement.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 06:39:10 PM »
Boarding school is yes total British colonial invention as Brits had to be away..kill it..we are 70 percent now..day school..gov has to defund boarding.Parents are busy drinking and looking money.. please don't over involve them .that is why teachers exists .If parents were intelligent and had time they would homeschool the kids.Teach the kids with as little involvement of parents.  Parents are to teach kids behavioral stuff ..not print Jesus..you feel bad so horrible when kid wake you up with did you print Jesus...please cbc need serious public participayion

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2022, 07:14:51 PM »
You must be a true hustler to be in a cyber I think I was there before 2010.
CBC is good but teachers  will abuse it just like all other good things Kenya abuse and corrupt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2022, 07:51:50 PM »
Njuri, how do you print in isiolo.I go to cybercafe I think once every three months...last year a lit as my kid was doing stage exam..in Cambridge..I have 5 laptop..two desktop but printing remain real pain...

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2022, 08:48:12 PM »
Njuri, how do you print in isiolo.I go to cybercafe I think once every three months...last year a lit as my kid was doing stage exam..in Cambridge..I have 5 laptop..two desktop but printing remain real pain...
Cyber ni ya peasants. I print from my office , overall i try keep all information digital and save trees am a very environmental oriented guy,I only print when necessary.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2022, 09:18:59 PM »
This is for my kids boss. If you can pay the amount of school fees I pay then we can talk about peasants - :)  Rarely do they have to print homework - unlike the CBC - and this for school I pay half a million a term or close to two mil Kshs per annum per kid.
Cyber ni ya peasants. I print from my office , overall i try keep all information digital and save trees am a very environmental oriented guy,I only print when necessary.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2022, 09:24:35 PM »
This is for my kids boss. If you can pay the amount of school fees I pay then we can talk about peasants - :)  Rarely do they have to print homework - unlike the CBC - and this for school I pay half a million a term or close to two mil Kshs per annum per kid.
And as a birrionaire you have no business in a cyber,cybers are havens for all kinds of fraud in Kenya faking logbooks,good conducts academic certificates and now covid certs and etc I never step there.
Can't you afford a printer and PC really? I doubt your story of school fees if you go to cyber

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2022, 05:55:58 AM »
I helped homeschool a nephew during the shut down and we had to do a lot of this stuff despite him being in an international school. I remember making the exact same complaint! WHY . . . pay all that money to the school only for them to force you to carry half the load? It's a little bit like cheating, IMO! Parents who are too busy are then forced to hire a home tutor or babysitter to help their kid at home. But that was understandably due to COVID.

I can't imagine this being part of normal schooling! Why assume that parents are even equipped to help with some of these types of "homework"? What if the parent is undereducated? Your work as a parent should be to raise your child at home with proper life skills, morals, and socialization. NOT to teach them formal school curriculum. And who told these people that parents can afford to be printing and making all these extra things? Why can't the teacher print a few and have the children copy?

I also know a teacher who complains about having to manually draw all the motifs in exercise books for like a hundred kids every evening so the children can write into them the next day . . . Because the kids' parents can't afford those new textbooks that children write into. It's obvious we are too far behind, development-wise, to pretend we can hack a system like this.

Jubilee would have been better off seriously attempting the laptops. At least they can be used by many students, no extra printing etc. The messy logistics might have found a workable solution by now. CBC is ridiculous.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2022, 07:59:08 AM »
I have a strong feeling our beloved Pundit is a teacher at one of the international school,I never get these stuff wrong :D

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2022, 09:50:55 AM »
It is total segregation. For public schools and private school shacks in slums and villages, this rubbish does not happen. Teachers here know no parent gives a fuck about involvement.

It is happening in private school shacks in pretentious middle class urban slums. Wanasumbuliwa, and the women especially have bought the nonsense.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2022, 10:37:11 AM »
Interesting - yes in shags I never hear about CBC challenges. This must be private school problem then...printing jesus and the likes.
It is total segregation. For public schools and private school shacks in slums and villages, this rubbish does not happen. Teachers here know no parent gives a fuck about involvement.

It is happening in private school shacks in pretentious middle class urban slums. Wanasumbuliwa, and the women especially have bought the nonsense.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2022, 03:52:37 PM »
No wonder he has a lot of time in his hands. :D :D :D
Are you sure international school? To me he sounds like the River View School in Mlolongo.

I have a strong feeling our beloved Pundit is a teacher at one of the international school,I never get these stuff wrong :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2022, 03:58:00 PM »
Lol river view group of schools.
No wonder he has a lot of time in his hands. :D :D :D
Are you sure international school? To me he sounds like the River View School in Mlolongo.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2022, 03:59:00 PM »
Computer Teacher at Braeburn Garden Estate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2022, 04:06:29 PM »
You nearly got my current residence right. I cannot teach to save my life. I get very impatient with stupid people. I'd murder people kids.
Computer Teacher at Braeburn Garden Estate.