Author Topic: Azimio la Wananchi - the dreams of my father - by Raila odinga  (Read 2114 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Azimio la Wananchi - the dreams of my father - by Raila odinga
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2022, 06:28:32 AM »
Azimio la mtu mmoja. Raila is very selfish after throwing his supporters under the bus while he collected hand cheque he should be the last person to vie for president. 2022 will humble him. I sympathize with his supporters.
I have zero need for your sympathy @Patel. How did your "Mtu moja" metamorphosis come about? Are you not feeling cold that no one comments on your posts anymore and that I am just but doing you a favor by commenting on this one?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2022, 06:46:14 AM »
Do Raila a favour and ask him to Tosha someone else...Otherwise you will just continue with these juvenile rants.

Azimio la mtu mmoja. Raila is very selfish after throwing his supporters under the bus while he collected hand cheque he should be the last person to vie for president. 2022 will humble him. I sympathize with his supporters.
I have zero need for your sympathy @Patel. How did your "Mtu moja" metamorphosis come about? Are you not feeling cold that no one comments on your posts anymore and that I am just but doing you a favor by commenting on this one?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2022, 07:15:42 AM »
Yes if he was smart he should back kalonzo..and we may have a new contest.Otherwise hi yake will max out at 35 percent

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2022, 08:43:22 AM »
Yes if he was smart he should back kalonzo..and we may have a new contest.Otherwise hi yake will max out at 35 percent
Nyenyeye! Eti "hi yake will max out at 35%". Small wonder moass is just lubbish! The way some members here just pick numbers out of a hat, what the heck happened to the days we had debate and discussions whose arguments were supported using links??? I can trace this switch over to around the time the low IQ fellow showed up on this street.
I DON'T LIKE UNSUPPORTED ARGUMENTS. I don't debate those. They have no basis and nor do I have that time to waste. It turns into an endless ping pong. Thowing unsupported claims and numbers have really cheapened @Veritas blog and will likely make these ghost streets. In your own words you come here to learn. I can quote you on that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2022, 10:26:20 AM »
Moass has solid reputation.Without kalonzo,madvd and weta backing Raila..reality 101.. Raila max at 35 percent.Weta has said no.Madvdv has big no.Kalonzo determined to run.Raila best foot forward now is to force a runoff by denying Ruto 1st round win.Shida madvd clearly talking to Ruto n so is weta..that extra luhyas votes is enough to deal with uhuru little remaining force in Mt Kenya

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2022, 07:42:20 PM »
Audacity of dope you are too smart to follow geriatric Baba in his pursuit for azimio la mtu mmoja aka hand cheque reloaded.