Author Topic: Zuma world - The Dystopia that is South Africa  (Read 664 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
Zuma world - The Dystopia that is South Africa
« on: January 14, 2022, 05:16:56 AM »
This guy comes off as a "racist" but he is not. He is a bitter South African who know what shit of society that the place. He says that the only person who suffers in South Africa is anyone that abides by law. He says criminals thrive. This his rant and perspective during the Zuma riots. He is going off. somethings are just hard to hear but it is out of love. I think when you love a country and it lets you down it can really make you very bitter

He does say a lot of ignorant stuff.  He is always pandering to his white audience. He  has a lot of white blinders on. I watch him to get the "white South Africans view" this group people are like Germans who ran away after Nazi era. This group never owns up to their own crimes and the trouble it caused. Most of South Africans who fled to West or elsewhere go there as victims. They rarely acknowledge their role during Apartheid. They play as victims and are cowards who didnt want face repercussions of their own misdeeds during years in power. 

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Zuma world - The Dystopia that is South Africa
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 10:26:22 AM »
Malema needs to learn from the hasora nation revolution. This is the way to dislodge white privilege from South Africa and broaden economic base for social mobility and better quality of life for nyeuthi. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 10:48:21 AM »
Has not happened, is not happening and will never happen.
Just keep on dreaming.

Malema needs to learn from the hasora nation revolution. This is the way to dislodge white privilege from South Africa and broaden economic base for social mobility and better quality of life for nyeuthi.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 11:53:16 AM »
Hasora nation revolution has been alive. Millions of mama mbogas, boda bodas, hawkers have been taking their kids to college, not waiting for big factory or government jobs.

This is the mindset required in Satta Afrika- the mines and government jobs cannot take in all those desperado youths.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution