Author Topic: The rate at which ANC is being cannibalized, Does Ruto need Mudavadi at all?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Odm and Raila are kaput..I watch politics closely.Ksbuchai mulikuwa wapi when weta prove himself..Lia Lia tu as weta and madvd have no time for Raila..Lia kabisa.Those those have some impact..they will sway bukusu and Margolis..

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Odm and Raila are kaput..I watch politics closely.Ksbuchai mulikuwa wapi when weta prove himself..Lia Lia tu as weta and madvd have no time for Raila..Lia kabisa.Those those have some impact..they will sway bukusu and Margolis..

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
@Pragmatic, ebu whisper to @Pundit to read TODAY's news.
While he remains stuck regurgitating the Kabuchai by election of yesteryear, remind him what Harold Wilson said
"A week is a long time in politics ... "
Weta has no party anymore!

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-12-blow-to-wetangula-as-ford-kenya-leaders-decamp-to-dap-kenya/

The story reminds of what happened a few years ago to Kalonzo left holding an ODM-K certificate yet Raila had moved on with the voters to a party he acquired from a Mmeru ....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Already read - zero political impact - ODMorons rigged...who were sheltering in NASA friendly parties - returning home. Weta is a factor in Bungoma and Tranzoia.  He is one richest Bukusu - and Ruto just gave him another 800m. Bukusu leaders like many in Luhyas leaders are poor and cannot make independent decision. Pesa lazima itembee uko....Ruto knows that

@Pragmatic, ebu whisper to @Pundit to read TODAY's news. Weta has no party anymore!

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-12-blow-to-wetangula-as-ford-kenya-leaders-decamp-to-dap-kenya/

The story reminds of what happened a few years ago to Kalonzo left holding an ODM-K certificate yet Raila had moved on with the voters to a party he acquired from a Mmeru ....

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Eti "I analyze dispassionately"... you are not neutral, you admit you support one side then still say you are 'dispassionate"??? my foot, look and reread the useless, stupid stuff you post below in October 2020... Nyenyenye .... my work is to analyze... Why does an individual - yes - one individual think they can go against what is awash in the media, both mainstream and social media a d still be right 8) ? We told you your God had irreparably damaged his relationship with his boss and still there you were insulting the most beautiful soul to grace Veritas blog - @Robina - where are you Robina? It is safe to come out now. Pundit's candidate has seen his 2022 chances of winning fall from 90% to now just 32%! By March 2022, he will have been reduced to a tribal chief - 14% just the kalenjins only.

On Weta, the idiot Pundit is making the same mistake. The media is saying that there has been a mass exodus from Ford-K and we who are now on the ground can confirm that report, yet he still dares challenge @Pragmatic and I who hail from the area. The man can lecture us on Kalenjin matters but to think he can do this same on Bukusu?? That is just sheer buffoonery!

And just incase you miss the point of this post, yes it is a foregone conclusion that Uhuru supports Raila for 2022,
So much for your so called I analyze business!
You were so wrong, you are so wrong on weta, premium tears loading for your presidential candidate in August 2022.
Premium tears is coming for anybody who is depending on Uhuru.
You make it sound like it's foregone conclusion that Uhuru supports Raila for 2022.
I wonder where you get all that :)
Uhuru himself has never hinted on that - but somehow you've convinced yourself that Uhuru is pulling all stops for Raila.

For us to have a meaningful (not your usual idiotic analysis) - try to analyze Raila move without Uhuru and without constitution being changed.

Otherwise you're engaged in wishful thinking. Not analysis. Not punditry.

It akin to BBI BBI will give us parliamentary - and I don't know what kind of idioitic hallucination your fancy - that you make it sound like post-facto :) Uhuru is going for Prime Minister and won't retire :) :) - crazy irrational thoughts.

That is very crazy.

Going forward, let me help you. When you are analyzing Raila-Ruto - use a BIG IF - when it come to Uhuru backing Raila - and then give us a scenario where UHURU DOESNT BACK HIM...where he back someone else or even make up with RUTO. Also use BIG IF - if any Uhuru support will matter - as retiring president.

Otherwise reading the same nonsense everyday where Raila is getting backed by Uhuru without any evidence is BS.

Hustler Nation is really class warfare - it good strategy for cornered fellow. I see nothing wrong with that once Uhuru flushed MOU down the sewer. Raila BBI is tribal strategy - he is not really interested in powersharing. Neither of them is genuine it pure politics. Even the wheelbarrows or mchangos they use to label Mobutu a thief - Raila and Uhuru can equally dish money if they are desperate - I expect Raila to attempt to endear himself with covid recovery. Both are GoK budget one looted the other official channel.

Uhuru job is to lend Raila machinery - and place hurdles for Mobutu especially in Gema. BBI is probably biggest Handshake payoff - to lineup all Mdvds under Raila. The dishing out money to voters is dicey strategy. In Kibra after the dog beating - Mariga could not run to court despite clear evidence of violence - because videos of thousands of slumdwellers feasting at Karen were all over youtube. The handouts narrative denied Mobutu public sympathy and legal recourse. Same as Huduma Namba where Mobutu was on TV launching it in Eldoret as excellent program. I expect this to replay in Msambaweni - fierce battle of rallies, bribes, goons. Propaganda war is very hard to beat hardened Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Hasira ya nini. Unadanganywa mjana kama mafala. Now Uhuru has summoned Azimio Mps to pass budget in February. That will be his last act. Once budget is in - he will go to Gatundu - and Ruto will make mince meat of you.

As for my punditry it speak for itself. Punditry beyond the obvious. You need to learn to read btw the lines.

BBI iko wapi for starters - that one took Robina to early retirement.

As for Bukusu -  you do not have the monopoly to that - your pedestrian argument sijui cousin of Wangamati :) - why is Wangamati absent from Azimio events and DAP Kenya. What is your cousin fearing.

Eti "I analyze dispassionately"... my foot, look and reread the useless, stupid stuff you post. Nyenyenye .... my work is to analyze. Why does an individual - yes - one individual think you can go against what is awash in the media, both mainstream and social media? We told you your God had irreparably damaged his relationship with his boss and to this point he has all but endorsed Raila and still here you were insulting the most beautiful soul to grace Veritas blog - @Robina - where are you Robina? It is safe to come out now. Pundit's candidate has seen his 2022 chances of winning fall from 90% to now just 32%.

The idiot Pundit is making the same mistake. The media is saying that there has been a mass exodus from Ford-K and we who are now on the ground can confirm that report, he still dares challenge @Pundit and I who hail from the area. The man can lecture us on Kalenjin matters but to think he can do this same on Bukusu?? That is just sheer buffoonery!

You make it sound like it's foregone conclusion that Uhuru supports Raila for 2022.
Uhuru himself has never hinted on that - but somehow you've convinced yourself that Uhuru is pulling all stops for Raila.

For us to have a meaningful (not your usual idiotic analysis) - try to analyze Raila move without Uhuru and without constitution being changed.

It akin to BBI BBI will give us parliamentary - and I don't know what kind of idioitic hallucination your fancy - that you make it sound like post-facto :) Uhuru is going for Prime Minister and won't retire :) :) - crazy irrational thoughts.

That is very crazy.

Going forward, let me help you. When you are analyzing Raila-Ruto - use a BIG IF - when it come to Uhuru backing Raila - and then give us a scenario where UHURU DOESNT BACK HIM...where he back someone else or even make up with RUTO. Also use BIG IF - if any Uhuru support will matter - as retiring president.

Otherwise reading the same nonsense everyday where Raila is getting backed by Uhuru without any evidence is BS.

Hustler Nation is really class warfare - it good strategy for cornered fellow. I see nothing wrong with that once Uhuru flushed MOU down the sewer. Raila BBI is tribal strategy - he is not really interested in powersharing. Neither of them is genuine it pure politics. Even the wheelbarrows or mchangos they use to label Mobutu a thief - Raila and Uhuru can equally dish money if they are desperate - I expect Raila to attempt to endear himself with covid recovery. Both are GoK budget one looted the other official channel.

Uhuru job is to lend Raila machinery - and place hurdles for Mobutu especially in Gema. BBI is probably biggest Handshake payoff - to lineup all Mdvds under Raila. The dishing out money to voters is dicey strategy. In Kibra after the dog beating - Mariga could not run to court despite clear evidence of violence - because videos of thousands of slumdwellers feasting at Karen were all over youtube. The handouts narrative denied Mobutu public sympathy and legal recourse. Same as Huduma Namba where Mobutu was on TV launching it in Eldoret as excellent program. I expect this to replay in Msambaweni - fierce battle of rallies, bribes, goons. Propaganda war is very hard to beat hardened Raila.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
What is "mjana"? Is that Kikalenjin or were you looking for the singular word for vijana? Stick with the language you know how to spell.
Hasira ya nini. Unadanganywa mjana kama mafala. Now Uhuru has summoned Azimio Mps to pass budget in February. That will be his last act. Once budget is in - he will go to Gatundu - and Ruto will make mince meat of you.

As for my punditry it speak for itself. Punditry beyond the obvious. You need to learn to read btw the lines.

BBI iko wapi for starters - that one took Robina to early retirement.

As for Bukusu -  you do not have the monopoly to that - your pedestrian argument sijui cousin of Wangamati :) - why is Wangamati absent from Azimio events and DAP Kenya. What is your cousin fearing.

Eti "I analyze dispassionately"... my foot, look and reread the useless, stupid stuff you post. Nyenyenye .... my work is to analyze. Why does an individual - yes - one individual think you can go against what is awash in the media, both mainstream and social media? We told you your God had irreparably damaged his relationship with his boss and to this point he has all but endorsed Raila and still here you were insulting the most beautiful soul to grace Veritas blog - @Robina - where are you Robina? It is safe to come out now. Pundit's candidate has seen his 2022 chances of winning fall from 90% to now just 32%.

The idiot Pundit is making the same mistake. The media is saying that there has been a mass exodus from Ford-K and we who are now on the ground can confirm that report, he still dares challenge @Pundit and I who hail from the area. The man can lecture us on Kalenjin matters but to think he can do this same on Bukusu?? That is just sheer buffoonery!

That is very crazy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You're becoming petty because you're are frustrated. Jakom has noway to victory. That is what is eating your soul. Kalenjin tuko imara. Sisi hapana watu wa Kumbe Kumbe :)
What is "mjana"? Is that Kikalenjin or were you looking for the singular word for vijana? Stick with the language you know how to spell.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

That is very crazy.

Going forward, let me help you. When you are analyzing Raila-Ruto - use a BIG IF - when it come to Uhuru backing Raila - and then give us a scenario where UHURU DOESNT BACK HIM...where he back someone else or even make up with RUTO.

:sleepy: