Author Topic: Deputy President joins Kenyans in wishing Raila happy birthday  (Read 1023 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Deputy President joins Kenyans in wishing Raila happy birthday
« on: January 07, 2022, 12:23:16 PM »
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Deputy President joins Kenyans in wishing Raila happy birthday
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 12:46:31 PM »
If Jakom was to win; you guys will enact a personality gult; I cannot imagine you televized his birthday party. This should have been a short little non event.

In any case Jakom seem to yet appreciate the amount of work needed to win pork.

Ruto has just pulled 40 rallies in western and rv...in a week...visting the villages.

Meanwhile 78 dude is celebrating birthday the whole day

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 06:52:45 PM »
I do not think they had a choice. The inevitability of RAO'S presidency is real.

If Jakom was to win; you guys will enact a personality gult; I cannot imagine you televized his birthday party. This should have been a short little non event.

Ruto has just pulled 40 rallies in western and rv...in a week...visting the villages.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 07:21:17 PM »
Those are propaganda, all president's became cult figures one way or the other.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 08:03:25 PM »
Kichwa, like in 2013 and 2017 jakom will find when it's too late that Ruto has wrapped it.This is a ground game..mambo ya boardroom should take
few minutes..now it's time soften the ground..to appear in remote villages.Six months are about to fly before you know it's helter skelter to cover Kenya..47 counties.. cannot be covered in official campaign period.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 08:10:36 PM »
I just watched news of his birthday,in short it was sarakasi my question is don't baba supporters get tired with all the antics that lead to the same fate? Plain ridiculous.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 08:55:44 PM »
I just watched news of his birthday,in short it was sarakasi my question is don't baba supporters get tired with all the antics that lead to the same fate? Plain ridiculous.
Anakulwa pesa na mabroker kama kanini kega while the rug is being pulled over his eyes..

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 09:42:42 PM »
?s=20
It was campaigning in stealth manner. You have to remind folks that old punda is almost 80 and will sink Kenya if elected. A section of GEMA already support him because they know Mzee will be vegetable on first term, which lays ground for a quicker way to presidency!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 10:35:17 PM »
RAO's inauguration will be a beautiful story of persistence, perseverance and hard work.  The story will be told long  after you and I are long gone.  Kenyans want that beautiful story of 78 year old man who ran for the president four times and won the last three but the elections were stolen from him but he kept on running again without giving up.  He will be an inspiration for generation to come.  That is what Ruto is up against.

Kichwa, like in 2013 and 2017 jakom will find when it's too late that Ruto has wrapped it.This is a ground game..mambo ya boardroom should take
few minutes..now it's time soften the ground..to appear in remote villages.Six months are about to fly before you know it's helter skelter to cover Kenya..47 counties.. cannot be covered in official campaign period.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2022, 11:07:43 PM »
RAO's inauguration will be a beautiful story of persistence, perseverance and hard work.  The story will be told long  after you and I are long gone.  Kenyans want that beautiful story of 78 year old man who ran for the president four times and won the last three but the elections were stolen from him but he kept on running again without giving up.  He will be an inspiration for generation to come.  That is what Ruto is up against.

Ruto's story is about a young man from Kamagut who rose from nothing to something through sheer hard work, not a silver spoon. Though he was sick, having fallen from a tree before primary exams, he crushed the test, scoring 35 out of 36 points. He was born a winner and had been winning ever since. At age 29, he vanquished Ruben Chesire, the then powerful Moi man, by campaigning aggressively, especially in the last month of the election. He dethroned MOI from Kalenjin leadership, made Raila Prime Minister and Uhuru the President twice. That is what Raila is up against. Politics is about hard work, campaigning aggressively, meeting Kenyans in their neighborhoods. As in addition, in Kenya, it is about funding their hustles. I would rather be a young DP trying for the first time than an old man trying for 5th time. The story will be written about him, having defeated giants like Chesire, Saina, Moi, and Raila!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 11:37:42 PM »
This stinks. Meanwhile, Ruto is politely reminding Jacom that he is living in grace yrs. Celebration or broadcast of politicians' B'days is something we should regard with disdain. It's obscures their role in leadership. I blame the Raila followers equally. Same level with that other kikuyu who recently broadcast to the public about a Mercedes his wife gifted to him on his B'day. Ujinga ya wa Kenya. Lol

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2022, 06:31:22 AM »
somethings raila does are idiocy. I think he is tired and is just slothing along to appear to want to be president. I doubt he will offer any opposition to ruto. It is over for him. The only luck he has is that a lot of Conservative Kiuyus middle class and rich are afraid of Ruto corruption. Also, they fear being victimized by Kalenjins. The disaster is that Kalenjins will rule with very little opposition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2022, 08:32:29 AM »
True, When Raila loses, Ruto will have almost have no opposition. He will rule Kenya for 10yrs without any oppositin because the feckless and vain Kalonzo cannot offer opposition - and because he will also honour his MOU with GEMA and now rest. GEMA elite having eaten for 20yrs will be very keen to remain silent otherwise their criminal deeds will unveiled.

If people truly and really wanted to beat Ruto - it would have started with ditching Raila for a compromise candidate like maDVD or a Kalonzo who can be elected by GEMA As of now GEMA when they weigh Ruto and Raila - Ruto comes tops always - because despite their fears of Moi and Kalenjin - they cannot stand Raila and Luos. Ruto was keen on Jakom for that reason...he is harder sell in GEMA than he was ever.

Ruto has also successfully inserted himself into GEMA lower class - and radicalised them - any attempt by middle class and elite to oppose Ruto is dismissed as dynastic ticks who were benefited alone in 20yrs of the GEMA regime.

Anyway Kenya with Ruto will achieve lots of things. I know they are those with irrational fear that he is another Moi but Ruto has proven track record from Eldoret North, all the ministries, DPORK and even now as opposition leader of being very effective. Ruto works extremely hard - and is driven by higher goals than just making money.

Why does Ruto steal - because in Kenya you need money to achieve your political dreams - the same way in some countries you need to kill enough people to rule - but once in power - Ruto is motivated to leave a HUGE LEGACY.

Ruto steals and use the money to fund political projects - for example maDVD wants to be paid 5B kshs - and Weta almost a billion shs - if Ruto had no such money - he could miss the rigging margin needed in 2022 - therefore you needs lots of money in Kenya politics - and that has to come from corruption. Otherwise you become a poodle of billionaires like Raila is now depending on them to fund your campaign. MAMA NGINA basically BOUGHT PORK for Uhuru  - like you buy a gift your child - because MONEY in Kenya Politics is everything.

In short Ruto in politics, business, and gov has proven that he is the guy to get the job done - this the solid reputation he has built since 1990s - he is the mr fix it - get it done guy - not in Matiangi or Michuki or Nyachae fold  - bullies - which only work in dictatorship - but in the ability to get shiet done without appearing to be a dictator - because he packs lots of soft skilss - he has lots of IQ and EQ - has ability to convince and carry people along - and therefore is natural leader.

somethings raila does are idiocy. I think he is tired and is just slothing along to appear to want to be president. I doubt he will offer any opposition to ruto. It is over for him. The only luck he has is that a lot of Conservative Kiuyus middle class and rich are afraid of Ruto corruption. Also, they fear being victimized by Kalenjins. The disaster is that Kalenjins will rule with very little opposition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2022, 10:57:39 AM »
The mainstream media cannot hire Ruto eldoret rally but were tripping themselves to air Raila birthday party.

But never mind - come august - Ruto will demolish all of them - and new media will emerge.

They will see gov advertisement in viusasa. New mainstream media will emerge as the old cronies run by Moi, Kenyatta and Macharia will be relegated to dustbin

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2022, 03:48:58 PM »
Tribalist, I didn't hear you speak on this 5 years ago when your clansmen went on about giving Uhuru an early birthday gift October 2017??? Now you are talking about birthdays being an abomination? Nkt! You stink!

This stinks. Meanwhile, Ruto is politely reminding Jacom that he is living in grace yrs. Celebration or broadcast of politicians' B'days is something we should regard with disdain. It's obscures their role in leadership. I blame the Raila followers equally. Same level with that other kikuyu who recently broadcast to the public about a Mercedes his wife gifted to him on his B'day. Ujinga ya wa Kenya. Lol