Author Topic: This place is too quiet, slow, whats up?  (Read 11084 times)

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
Re: This place is too quiet, slow, whats up?
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 06:59:16 AM »
Perhaps vooke has been jinxed by his anti-tithe, anti-prosperity doctrines.
His sermons and his book. He had bashed Bittertruth kabisa in that book, tithes, prosperity gospel and all, maybe Bittertruth is the buyer! :D

True that, Anti-tithers crusade goes down the drain. how does one have so much material in one gadget. I save stuff severally....on laptops, phones, desktop, dropbox, scan-disc  etc just in case you never know, especially things that mean alot to me.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 08:18:55 AM »
Did someone send away all active participants? This is odd.
Here here Little bella or is it KaQual, Kairetu,Kababe....I too cant keep up with your many transitions or is it reinvetions lol. Bogged down with homework sometimes I dont know if I am coming or going. I still try to check in daily even when I dont say anything.
Good to know, show up once in a while yawa!

Y'all shouldn't worry about my monikers because by now you can easily tell its me. :D I will one day come in with a new handle and be quiet about it, see how long I will be able to fool y'all before you smoke me out! :D As for vooke, I feel bad for him. Imagine starting to write a book from scratch? I once lost one paper of about 5,000 words only the night before deadline. If I said there were no tears, I would be guilty of serious dishonesty.
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 09:36:13 AM »
Kababe, When a negro thinks they are too clever and tries to fight God by imposing what is contrary, and using selective Biblical interpretations, that's expected.

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD.
Did someone send away all active participants? This is odd.
Here here Little bella or is it KaQual, Kairetu,Kababe....I too cant keep up with your many transitions or is it reinvetions lol. Bogged down with homework sometimes I dont know if I am coming or going. I still try to check in daily even when I dont say anything.
Good to know, show up once in a while yawa!

Y'all shouldn't worry about my monikers because by now you can easily tell its me. :D I will one day come in with a new handle and be quiet about it, see how long I will be able to fool y'all before you smoke me out! :D As for vooke, I feel bad for him. Imagine starting to write a book from scratch? I once lost one paper of about 5,000 words only the night before deadline. If I said there were no tears, I would be guilty of serious dishonesty.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 09:40:12 AM »
Thanks mya88, I spoke a word of Faith and it has come to be. Any attempts to lure Gods people must be thwarted by all means. We have vanquished our rivals are haughty!! Lol

Perhaps vooke has been jinxed by his anti-tithe, anti-prosperity doctrines.
His sermons and his book. He had bashed Bittertruth kabisa in that book, tithes, prosperity gospel and all, maybe Bittertruth is the buyer! :D

True that, Anti-tithers crusade goes down the drain. how does one have so much material in one gadget. I save stuff severally....on laptops, phones, desktop, dropbox, scan-disc  etc just in case you never know, especially things that mean alot to me.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2014, 09:53:44 AM »
Negro,
try harder, I got just about everything back.

AM negotiating with the new owner of my pad to spare some few hours and get my remaining stuff off it.
I used to back up to iCloud but I just got me an Air with iOS 8.1 and for some reasons I can't restore the pad from iCloud.
My book will be delayed by a few weeks though.

Can you imagine tithing started as a one page and is now running into twenty? I have had fruitful discussions with pastors,evangelists and other truth-seekers and at least four of them have seen the light. Funny thing is they all had RESERVATIONS on tithing but the grasp of human traditions was too strong and they actively fought off the doubts. Next weekend I will be sharing on the senseless legalism of tithing as taught today. Negro one by one, they are seeing the light. It is hard to keep the truth under.

You are hopelessly devoid of sense and logic  but full of inconsistency for tithing BECAUSE Abraham tithed yet you don't circumcise nor offer animal sacrifices as he did.

But you are good negro and I will come to you for free advice on setting up a blog over the same issues my book is tackling.
Kababe, When a negro thinks they are too clever and tries to fight God by imposing what is contrary, and using selective Biblical interpretations, that's expected.

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 10:00:59 AM »
Thank you kadame,
I have recovered MOST of what I lost on that pad. I got too careless and my laptop bricked and I was too lazy to repair it. New owner is in the process of sharing some stuff and I will be meeting him soon to retrieve the rest

Am arranging for a public debate on tithing and other prosperity cons. I won't set me deadlines for finishing the manuscript as I just keep on coming up with more stuff. Christians know these things are wrong but the traditions are too strong. Some few friends think am demon-possessed!

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2014, 10:11:49 AM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2014, 10:55:51 AM »
bittertruth,

This is the heart of the New Covenant giving;make up your mind as to how much and when and then give it cheerully.

Demanding a SPECIFIC percentage is total contradiction of this verse. Worse is raining threats and curses for non-compliance.
Tithes in OT belonged to God, no two ways about that. in the NT ONLY those not under compulsion should give whatever amount/percentage. Is this clear?