Author Topic: This place is too quiet, slow, whats up?  (Read 11083 times)

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
This place is too quiet, slow, whats up?
« on: October 24, 2014, 12:09:59 PM »
Did someone send away all active participants? This is odd.
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: This place is too quiet, slow, whats up?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 02:50:41 PM »
It seems okay enough for me.  There is always the restroom with lots of traffic.  From spam-bots, mindless chatter, matusi, tribal hate, flatulence, the rare topic worth spending a minute on. 

And that is fine for them.  But I am not sure how I lasted that long over there.  I feel too old for that space.

This place is just as informative with less noise.  One can leave and return to an old topic with more intersting insights.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 02:53:12 PM »
Hey Kabebe, adding onto what Termy said, we peeps have a life and class. It comes with maturity and wisdom.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 02:54:12 PM »
kadame,
I have lost my ipad that's why..not actually lost but sold it to upgrade to Air. That gadget is the most addictive thing I have ever had, feels like I have moved houses.  In fact I fear for Sunday sermons. I may be offline for the whole weekend and more if I don't get my Air by then. And I risk foregoing substantial mullah as well
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 02:56:42 PM »
Vooke, you sold your baby? Omg, I COULD NEVER do that. Get her back !

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 03:00:51 PM »
kadame,
I have lost my ipad that's why..not actually lost but sold it to upgrade to Air. That gadget is the most addictive thing I have ever had, feels like I have moved houses.  In fact I fear for Sunday sermons. I may be offline for the whole weekend and more if I don't get my Air by then. And I risk foregoing substantial mullah as well
Why did you do such a thing? Foregoing Mullah??? That is unacceptable! Sasa.....'Air' ndio nini? :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 03:02:26 PM »
Thank you Veritas...Apple is a cult I can swear.

I upgraded up to 7.1.2 and then jailbroke it. I sold it a negro who begged me not to wipe it so he could enjoy the break. I just realized that all my sermons and manuscripts for my book are gone. And I didn't mention Angry Birds and several ebooks too. none backed up.

I believe I have learnt more off my pad than all my four college years combined!

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 03:05:46 PM »
It seems okay enough for me.  There is always the restroom with lots of traffic.  From spam-bots, mindless chatter, matusi, tribal hate, flatulence, the rare topic worth spending a minute on. 

And that is fine for them.  But I am not sure how I lasted that long over there.  I feel too old for that space.

This place is just as informative with less noise.  One can leave and return to an old topic with more intersting insights.
So, Terminator, are you "inviting" me to go back to nipate? I was commenting on the lack of participants today, not dissing this forum or making any downward comparison. I just wondered where everyone was. Seems most people stayed away this morning.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 03:06:24 PM »
iPad Air
You know negroes and their pathetic business ethics? I ordered an Air and I disposed my iPad 4. The negro has since gone underground but I had not paid nothing.  I make mullah off my pad, and I have a vibrant whatsapp church there as well. Gone gone. I will get back up again God willing

I have lost so much data and I did't realize until I sold the thing
Why did you do such a thing? Foregoing Mullah??? That is unacceptable! Sasa.....'Air' ndio nini? :D

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
Thank you Veritas...Apple is a cult I can swear.

I upgraded up to 7.1.2 and then jailbroke it. I sold it a negro who begged me not to wipe it so he could enjoy the break. I just realized that all my sermons and manuscripts for my book are gone. And I didn't mention Angry Birds and several ebooks too. none backed up.

I believe I have learnt more off my pad than all my four college years combined!

YOU LOST YOUR SERMONS, MANUSCRIPTS?!! Vooke, that's devastating? Pole to hear. If you have your itunes account, it may have backed up if you used apps. Otherwise you could ask the guy to email you screenshots. You must be shattered. Pole.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 03:12:53 PM »
Vooke, you can trace your ipad. Find your serial number through your itunes account and follow this:

http://www.ehow.com/how_7586429_stolen-ipad.html

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 03:19:11 PM »
Goodness, kwani you don't back up your documents by email or cloud or something??? That's absolutely devastating. I cant imagine having to start rewriting something from scratch, leave alone a book.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 03:37:19 PM »
Kabebi,

I think you shouldn't go there.  It is a taxing place to navigate.  Still, your moniker's rate of change is bewildering.

Looks like vooke sold his sermons.  Any preacher worth his salt should be able to mouth off the entire Bible without reference to an iPad.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 03:53:14 PM »
Termy.. .... oh dear.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 03:56:35 PM »
Kabebi,

I think you shouldn't go there.  It is a taxing place to navigate.  Still, your moniker's rate of change is bewildering.

Looks like vooke sold his sermons.  Any preacher worth his salt should be able to mouth off the entire Bible without reference to an iPad.
His sermons and his book. He had bashed Bittertruth kabisa in that book, tithes, prosperity gospel and all, maybe Bittertruth is the buyer! :D

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 04:28:55 PM »
There are many cloud services where you can backup your files for free. Like Dropbox, Googledrive, Onedrive, Box etc.

Dropbox is my favourite because its reliable, easy to use and a breeze to setup.

When you install, the app is in your file system, meaning you can easily move files from your ipad or desktop to cloud and vice versa by dragging and dropping in your Dropbox folder.

Its free unless you're storing TB's of data.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 04:35:05 PM »
Perhaps vooke has been jinxed by his anti-tithe, anti-prosperity doctrines.
His sermons and his book. He had bashed Bittertruth kabisa in that book, tithes, prosperity gospel and all, maybe Bittertruth is the buyer! :D
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 04:42:30 PM »
Perhaps vooke has been jinxed by his anti-tithe, anti-prosperity doctrines.
Lol! Sema Bittertruth. You're too lost, where you been? Where has EVERYONE been? :D

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 05:06:27 PM »
Thanks Kababe. I'm alright! I had exams.

Lol! Sema Bittertruth. You're too lost, where you been? Where has EVERYONE been? :D

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 06:55:32 AM »
Here here Little bella or is it KaQual, Kairetu,Kababe....I too cant keep up with your many transitions or is it reinvetions lol. Bogged down with homework sometimes I dont know if I am coming or going. I still try to check in daily even when I dont say anything.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi