Author Topic: Ethiopia: Tigray Forces Summarily Execute Civilians  (Read 7944 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ethiopia: Tigray Forces Summarily Execute Civilians
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2021, 10:19:17 PM »
Yeah that cracked me up.Future wars will be fought by robots.

:85: that was a good one you can't make this stuff up. Pundit will be like the laikipia bandit running and hiding from a drone,funniest shiet ever, completely stoneage this is pundit

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2021, 10:31:30 PM »
Several government soldiers near Gashena told Reuters they had been reinforced by a huge influx of new troops, and airstrikes and drones had hit Tigrayan positions. Ethiopia has bought drones from Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.

"Now our priority is to liberate ourselves," Gizachew Muleneh, spokesman for the Amhara region, told Reuters. Tigray's forces would be pursued, he said. "We will not stop our offensive until we have eliminated them."

As government offensive pushes forward, scars of war dot Ethiopia's Amhara region
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/government-offensive-pushes-forward-scars-war-dot-ethiopias-amhara-region-2021-12-10/
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2021, 11:08:33 PM »
Old news. Tigray now control Gashena. it has exchanged hands 5 times now.

Turn outs the drones have 200km or 100 miles tactical distance - beyond that - it cannot be operated - so Tigray retreated away from the drone distances...that some 150 miles from Ethiopia Air defence base in Bishofu near Adis Ababa.

Unless Ethiopia airforce move the drones and their turkish operators inside  - the advantage now is back with TDF. They move inside they risk an ambush on the airbase and destruction of the drones.

This will be a long drawn war.

Several government soldiers near Gashena told Reuters they had been reinforced by a huge influx of new troops, and airstrikes and drones had hit Tigrayan positions. Ethiopia has bought drones from Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.

"Now our priority is to liberate ourselves," Gizachew Muleneh, spokesman for the Amhara region, told Reuters. Tigray's forces would be pursued, he said. "We will not stop our offensive until we have eliminated them."

As government offensive pushes forward, scars of war dot Ethiopia's Amhara region
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/government-offensive-pushes-forward-scars-war-dot-ethiopias-amhara-region-2021-12-10/

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2021, 01:03:19 AM »
Giving the very latest update was not the point of my posting the article. The point was to show that the war is much more complicated than you've portrayed it to us. In particular, the Amharas have their own grievances and they involve the Tigrayans. In other words, it's not all about the problems that Tigrayans have presented.

Ethiopia is a beautiful country. It should not be reduced to pro-Ruto type of politics. Every country is different.

That's the point.

Old news. Tigray now control Gashena. it has exchanged hands 5 times now.

Turn outs the drones have 200km or 100 miles tactical distance - beyond that - it cannot be operated - so Tigray retreated away from the drone distances...that some 150 miles from Ethiopia Air defence base in Bishofu near Adis Ababa.

Unless Ethiopia airforce move the drones and their turkish operators inside  - the advantage now is back with TDF. They move inside they risk an ambush on the airbase and destruction of the drones.

This will be a long drawn war.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2021, 04:20:39 AM »

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2021, 09:15:49 PM »
In searching for a lasting solution to the Ethiopian war, it's important to listen to all the voices in the conflict:

New York Times lies and distortion can not change facts about Ethiopian war
https://borkena.com/2021/12/15/new-york-times-lies-and-distortion-can-not-change-facts-about-ethiopian-war/

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2021, 10:35:54 PM »
It was very interesting to read today about the position of the president of the Somali region of Ethiopia. He does not sound like a friend of the TPLF:

Musstafa makes a claim that no Ethiopian region was brutalised by the TPLF as much as the Somali region.

Somali region president says TPLF administration was more like Unitary
https://borkena.com/2021/12/15/somali-region-president-says-tplf-administration-was-more-like-unitary/

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2021, 05:36:47 PM »
The Ethiopian diaspora is not different than Kenya's. It too has jts Kikuyus, Kalenjins, Luos and so on.

Ethiopian civil war divides diaspora in the US
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-59702496

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2021, 05:49:06 PM »
Ethiopia gov should allow Aid to flow to Tigray otherwise another Rwanda is unfolding - and Tigray will similarly kill others.

Before anything - Aid including medicine - need to flow to Tigray region.

As long as Ethiopia gov is blockading food aid and criticial medicine it has long lost the war.

Once you lose the moral war - then it's over.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2021, 06:05:01 PM »
No right thinking person would want Tigrayan civilians to be punished. They need the aid. To what extent are the Tigrayan fighters complicating the aid flow? Do we really know at the moment? To what extent is it Abiy's fault? Do we really know?

However, I find your interest in Tigrayan civilians being helped to be commendable. Maybe you'll now see why some of us always advocate that innocent Kikuyus in the Northern Rift should never be punished for not supporting Ruto.

Also, I think it's too early to claim that a genocide has been committed, or that the Ethiopian government has already lost the moral war. I think it's still a very fluid situation. Furthermore, there is much we still do not know about all sides to the conflict.

Ethiopia gov should allow Aid to flow to Tigray otherwise another Rwanda is unfolding - and Tigray will similarly kill others.

As long as Ethiopia gov is blockading food aid and criticial medicine it has long lost the war.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2021, 06:43:46 PM »
When did I ever advocate for immigrants in RV including kikuyus to be punished? Are your just stupid or born stupid.

I have predicted ethiopia like civil war - starting with tribal clashes - if election are perceived to rigged.

Understand the difference btw PREDICT AND ADVOCATE.

I will never advocate for anybody to be killed - in Kenya or Ethiopia - but I can predict how conflicts get resolved by savages kill civilians

No right thinking person would want Tigrayan civilians to be punished. They need the aid. To what extent are the Tigrayan fighters complicating the aid flow? Do we really know at the moment? To what extent is it Abiy's fault? Do we really know?

However, I find your interest in Tigrayan civilians being helped to be commendable. Maybe you'll now see why some of us always advocate that innocent Kikuyus in the Northern Rift should never be punished for not supporting Ruto.

Also, I think it's too early to claim that a genocide has been committed, or that the Ethiopian government has already lost the moral war. I think it's still a very fluid situation. Furthermore, there is much we still do not know about all sides to the conflict.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2021, 07:26:20 PM »
Throwing your childish insults, as you like to do when called out, will not win your case.

Let's put it this way: You have ALWAYS seemed very understanding (or not overly concerned) of the possibility that Kikuyu civilians might be killed if they do not support Ruto. You have never been as worked up about their possible deaths as you now to seem to be regarding the Tigrayans.

And in terms of Abiy possibly losing the moral war, some of us believe Ruto lost his moral war after the Kiambaa church burning. You, on the other hand, admire Ruto and want him to be Kenya's next president, which is your right. You even concede, after it's pointed out to you, that he's a thief. But you insist he's a "good" thief.

You cannot fool all of us here.

When did I ever advocate for immigrants in RV including kikuyus to be punished? Are your just stupid or born stupid.

I have predicted ethiopia like civil war - starting with tribal clashes - if election are perceived to rigged.

I will never advocate for anybody to be killed - in Kenya or Ethiopia - but I can predict how conflicts get resolved by savages kill civilians

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2021, 07:47:11 PM »
How do you measure my empathy or understanding? I am like football commentator. I am not a player. The day you moron understand that - you will get over it.

Kibaki caused PEV.

Ruto had absolutely no role in PEV.

All those who died or had their properties burnt should blame Kibaki first - maybe Raila distant second.

In Ethiopia - Abiy carries almost 99 percent of the blame.

Throwing your childish insults, as you like to do when called out, will not win your case.

Let's put it this way: You have ALWAYS seemed very understanding (or not overly concerned) of the possibility that Kikuyu civilians might be killed if they do not support Ruto. You have never been as worked up about their possible deaths as you now to seem to be regarding the Tigrayans.

And in terms of Abiy possibly losing the moral war, some of us believe Ruto lost his moral war after the Kiambaa church burning. You, on the other hand, admire Ruto and want him to be Kenya's next president, which is your right. You even concede, after it's pointed out to you, that he's a thief. But you insist he's a "good" thief.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2021, 07:56:21 PM »
So why do you get worked up when the Amharas of Ethiopia claim that they are defending their country from the Tigrayans? Remember, they were under Tigrayan rule for 30 years. All sides of the conflict need to be listened to, in order to get a lasting solution.

You have your take on Ruto. Other Kenyans have their take on Ruto which may be vastly different from yours.

Don't play games with us.

How do you measure my empathy or understanding? I am like football commentator. I am not a player. The day you moron understand that - you will get over it.

Kibaki caused PEV.

All those who died or had their properties burnt should blame Kibaki first - maybe Raila distant second.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2021, 07:58:05 PM »
So why do you get worked up when the Amharas of Ethiopia claim that they are defending their country from the Tigrayans? Remember, they were under Tigrayan rule for 30 years. All sides of the conflict need to be listened to, in order to get a lasting solution.

You have your take on Ruto. Other Kenyans have their take on Ruto which may be vastly different from yours.

Kibaki caused PEV.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2021, 08:06:31 PM »
Again when did I have problem with Tigray and Amhara fights. I reckon Tigray will beat Amharas. But the poor women and kids dying from starvation need food aid and medicine.

Gov should not fight like bunch of savages. All I want is free food Aid and medicine by UN to flow to Tigray.

Otherwise when it come to war - I think Tigray forces will win.

Kalenjin and Maasai fight - and have fought for long - they take lunch breaks - even night breaks - women and kids are outside. That is how modern fight should be done.

A fight btw Kalenjin and KIkuyu unfortunately has no rules...both sides need to work on that if they cannot avoid war. Unfortunately we talking civilian savages versus civilian savages...warriors versus mungiki. Both sides blame each other for violating the war codes...Kalenjin according to our farm worker in 1992...changed their war code when they discovered Mungiki or Kikuyus were not sticking to it...killing women and violating the dead...by cutting body parts...and taking away heads. In 1992 - I heard kikuyus complaining kalenjin were killing boys even tearing pregnant to confirm if baby was boy or not - I dont know about killing of boys - need to research but recall all that from 1993 or 1995 former warrior who I stayed with for 3 months as he was hired by my mad to uproot old tree stump . Kikuyus feel Kiambaa church was over the top. These are savages fighting savages. I will be LAST PERSON TO KILL SOMEONE FOR ANYTHING.

There are war crimes - and Ethiopia army are not savages - they need to fight clean - avoid doing what Derg did - two million ethiopia mostly in Tigray died in 1984 - Tigrays eventually won - and punished Ethiopias for 30yrs.

You have your take on Ruto. Other Kenyans have their take on Ruto which may be vastly different from yours

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2021, 08:16:52 PM »
All you are presenting here is your take, mixed with justifications to make you sound "clean." The fact is some of us can see right through you and believe that if you and Ruto had it your way, Kenya would be going through a worse experience than Ethiopia is at the moment.

Go glorify the shifta war and other secessionists. In your dreams you probably see Ruto leading an army from the Northern Rift to Nairobi, aided by Shifta combatants! Kenya is worth defending, whether or not one tribe loses power after a long spell.

Again when did I have problem with Tigray and Amhara fights. I reckon Tigray will beat Amharas. But the poor women and kids dying from starvation need food aid and medicine.

Gov should not fight like bunch of savages. All I want is free food Aid and medicine by UN to flow to Tigray.

Otherwise when it come to war - I think Tigray forces will win.

Kalenjin and Maasai fight - and have fought for long - they take lunch breaks - even night breaks - women and kids are outside. That is how modern fight should be done.

A fight btw Kalenjin and KIkuyu unfortunately has no rules...both sides need to work on that if they cannot avoid war.

There are war crimes - and Ethiopia army are not savages - they need to fight clean - avoid doing what Derg did - two million ethiopia mostly in Tigray died in 1984 - Tigrays eventually won - and punished Ethiopias for 30yrs.

You have your take on Ruto. Other Kenyans have their take on Ruto which may be vastly different from yours

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2021, 08:20:27 PM »
People fight all the time when they disagree and they cannot resolve their conflict peaceful. Friends fight. Families fight. Tribes fight. Countries fight.

My dream is to see Ruto winning in free and fair elections. Why would I want Ruto to start a war when I know in war there is no winner.

But if you make Ruto and Kalenjin feel that war is inevitable way to resolve the conflict; war will be waged.

What is more important is to avoid a situation where people feel they have to fight...either in your own household or in the country.

That is why it's very important rather than trying to scare Kalenjin with Tigray atrocities to call for FREE< FAIR AND CREDIBLE ELECTION.

If Kalenjin decide that 2022 will be resolved through a fight; a fight will happen. My business is to predict how fed up they are and how their hunger for war is....

I am quite certain now that their hunger for war is at all time high...and if Ruto is rigged...we will become another Ethiopia.

Do I want Ethiopia. Hell NO.

That is why I am very concerned when I see election being mismanaged and likes of Matiangi lighting cigarettes in a room full of jet fuel.

All you are presenting here is your take, mixed with justifications to make you sound "clean." The fact is some of us can see right through you and believe that if you and Ruto had it your way, Kenya would be going through a worse experience than Ethiopia is at the moment.

Go glorify the shifta war and other secessionists. In your dreams you probably see Ruto leading an army from the Northern Rift to Nairobi! Kenya is worth defending, whether or not one tribe loses power after a long spell.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2021, 08:28:56 PM »
In addition to childish insults and crying, your other trick is to try to put the other person on the defensive. Good try. Ati now, Ruto is this nice and clean guy whose only problem is that others are trying to rig him out.

No, the fact is Ruto has always had a lot of stinking baggage, ages before he got onto the ballot. So it is perfectly right for some Kenyans to have serious reservations about him.

A Kenyan can be strongly against rigging and still be very well justified in vehemently opposing Ruto.

Now run and try to pin the "rigging" label on me so that I can stop criticizing Ruto.

People fight all the time when they disagree and they cannot resolve their conflict peaceful.

My dream is to see Ruto winning in free and fair elections. Why would I want Ruto to start a war when I know in war there is no winner.

But if you make Ruto and Kalenjin feel that war is inevitable way to resolve the conflict; war will be waged.

Go glorify the shifta war and other secessionists. In your dreams you probably see Ruto leading an army from the Northern Rift to Nairobi! Kenya is worth defending, whether or not one tribe loses power after a long spell.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2021, 08:34:37 PM »
Are you Matiangi?
IEBC are doing a great job.
My problem right now is Matiangi and Koome.
Seem Koome the CJ has gotten the message - we need supreme court where people can rush to if there is a problem.
Now our problem is Matiangi and 8 ministers - who are openly playing dirt politics.

It's important knowing the nature of Kalenjin savagery that election be beyond reproach.

Otherwise they will start war. I didnt make Kalenjin savages - that is just historical happenstances. I also didnt put more than 2 million non-immigrants kenyans in Rift valley living amongst kalenjin and now sitting ducks in case of a war.

Kalenjin lost 2002 - it was free and fair - margins huge. They sucked up their loss. I was nearly beaten several times as I taunted them majority KANU guys.

In 2010 - same thing - beaten blue - COK2010 - Ruto accepted.

We do not want another 2007.

We were very luckly in 2007 because if Annan had failed - KDF were already out - and if KDF had split like police - we have Ethiopia.

Bottomline: Try to beat Ruto very cleanly or prepare for war. HIYO TU.

If you're thinking of rigging - please do it secretively and intelligently - KIFUA -  OPENLY - is almost poking eyes of a beast

In addition to childish insults and crying, your other trick is to try to put the other person on the defensive. Good try. Ati now, Ruto is this nice and clean guy whose only problem is that others are trying to rig him out.

No, the fact is Ruto has always had a lot of stinking baggage, ages before he got onto the ballot. So it is perfectly right for some Kenyans to have serious reservations about him.

A Kenyan can be strongly against rigging and still be very well justified in vehemently opposing Ruto.

Now run and try to pin the "rigging" label on me so that I can stop criticizing Ruto.