Author Topic: Mao - A sadist Serial Killer  (Read 891 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
Mao - A sadist Serial Killer
« on: November 26, 2021, 06:29:50 AM »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Mao - A sadist Serial Killer
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 06:56:14 AM »
Mao's policies were disastrous! And he was brutal to boot. But it's inaccurate to present this as some kind of deliberate genocide ala the Inteharamwe. The 50 million Chinese died of starvation because the govt implemented horrendous policies that caused a famine. Thankfully, the Chinese have proven themselves ten times more adaptable than the West, especially the U.S. with its now permanently gridlocked politics of "hate and not much improvement for the regular guys."

Mao's disasters have nothing to do with the successive Chinese governments after his death, though, so it's quite a leap to jump from them to extrapolating doom from the very successful government running the country today. Mao also took the Chinese from almost total illiteracy to upwards of 80% literacy, which was the foundation upon which the other governments built far better economic policies and pivoted from his catastrophes.

These days, whenever I read posts like this, I just conclude that the Anglo-Saxon West's propaganda machine is next to none. They have so many jumping into beef that's basically only the English-speaking West's angst at the prospect of no longer being the unchallengeable bully of the globe for the first time in two hundred years (500, if we count the entire West, but it's best to leave out continental Europeans who want nothing to do with American shenanigans in this issue, doing only the minimum to keep from seeming to poke the US in the eye).

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 07:08:45 AM »
Mao's policies were disastrous! But it's inaccurate to present it as some kind of deliberate genocide ala the Inteharamwe. The 50 million Chinese died of starvation because the govt implemented horrendous policies. Thankfully, the Chinese have proven themselves ten times more adaptable than the West, especially the U.S. with its now permanently gridlocked politics of hate and not much improvement for the regular guys. Mao's disasters have nothing to do with the successive governments, though, so it's quite a leap to jump from Mao's disasters to extrapolate doom from the very successful government running the country today.

These days, whenever I read posts like this, I just conclude that the Anglo-Saxon West's propaganda machine is next to none. They have so many jumping into beef that's basically only the English-speaking West's angst at the prospect of no longer being the unchallenged bully on the globe for the first time in two hundred years (500, if we count the entire West, but it's best to leave out continental Europeans who want nothing to do with American shenanigans in this issue, doing only the minimum to keep from seeming to poke the US in the eye).

Tell that the millions that are still being put in Re-education camps. The Chinese people are victims of CCP a rogue system that has hampered the progress of China. Mao knew of the famine and choose to do nothing. He did cultural revolution even knowing it was not the right thing to do. He was not ignorant but Deliberate in his actions. The CCP rank and file knew of his actions but choose to keep quite. The problem that this has created in China is so deep. It has robbed the society of ability to self govern. The only reason that the GENOCIDE was not as quick as the HUTU one is because there was no to challenge him internally or externally. If he had been challenged by let us say Japan or another external enemy those 40 million would have been killed quickly.

The progressives in CCP have be sidelined recently and the purge of Xi means that there modernization now solely dependent on this one man. In CCP there MAOISTS and then there those who are there out of Merit and are progressive. XI is what I think Chinese refer to as Golden Boys. They are in the party because their parents were in leadership or had rank during MAO

Let us not turn this to EAST versus west thread. I am examining Mao the man

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 07:22:56 AM »
Tell that the millions that are still being put in Re-education camps. 

What do they have to do with Mao's dead millions? Still repeating the same Western contrived "genocide" claims without any corroboration from all the visiting Muslim countries, without ANY refugee crises in the region?

Their govt is forcing them to integrate into modern China while still being Muslim, and that's not aligned with Western conceptions of human rights, for sure. . . But it doesn't magically convert it into genocide, mass murder, nor comparable to how the US, for example, has dealt with its terrorism problem (that its been claiming to deal with for decades, now).

So why the jitters and angst over the Chinese forcing their most radicalized Muslim youth to go to school and get modern jobs? I have great difficulty understanding what the propagators of this Uyghur genocide scare expect people to be scared about re forced education, esp in a world with Palestine, Yemen, and far more pressing issues to focus on. Indeed, it seems to me the Chinese way of dealing with their terrorism problem is far more humane than what we've gotten used to.

Let us not turn this to EAST versus west thread. I am examining Mao the man

Ah, but you can't just present a carbon copy Western narrative demonizing their latest target without any evidence of a fair look at this matter from their side and then say, "it's not about West." Oh yes, it is! Maybe you just don't realize it.

PS: I wouldn't have replied if you had stuck to Mao. But your post presents a blatantly racist Chinese trop, compares their citizens to a proven genocidal group, and makes crazy leaps of logic dragging their current president into Mao's disasters. Everything I'm saying is fair game as far as responses go.  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 08:54:21 AM »
Compare to average US president who has fermented foreign wars - that has killed millions - Mao and Xi - are angels. Concentrate on your yankees. Leave China alone. Nobody is complaining in China about XI or Mao. Nobody is complaining internationally about China. Now walking up someone who died in 1950s?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 05:10:24 PM »
Compare to average US president who has fermented foreign wars - that has killed millions - Mao and Xi - are angels. Concentrate on your yankees. Leave China alone. Nobody is complaining in China about XI or Mao. Nobody is complaining internationally about China. Now walking up someone who died in 1950s?

I know you have affinity for dictatorship and sadism. You love your dictatorship. I love liberty, without it there will violence no matter how long it takes for the oppressed party to rise. If you idiot Mao could have followed the Nationalists capitalism China would have fully developed in the 70s and would be today the biggest empire ever. The ccp morons want to change but they are always afraid of their own shadows. They paranoid of the west. You cannot let someone occupy you psyche to a point of losing your humanity. The HAN Chinese are carrying out colonization. It is the colonization that is their ideology of bringing Hegemony. Creating a pure Chinese identity that everyone is culturally the same. That all do is pursue profit for yourself and the nation. The beautiful culture that existed for millennial has been suppressed beaten out of people by torture.

I told you over and over that it was a matter of time before Ethiopia imploded. It has imploded in a way that has everyone wondering what went wrong. Free people hate violence but oppressed people come to rational conclusion that violence will bring freedom.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2021, 05:18:40 PM »
Mao Zedong died in 1970s before I was born. Wewe ni Jizi. You supported war against Tigrays. The world will never be fair.

It's very rich for you to go all the way to China to liberate them...

Mao and Xi despite their mistakes - are heros in China. Maos stood and won against Japan and west coloniliasm (Opium war) - and restored China as united country - save for Taiwan. XI and rest have restored china economic power.

Now concentrate on your country US of A - and Kenya.

Quote from: KenyanPlato

link=topic=11233.msg101434#msg101434 date=1637935824
I know you have affinity for dictatorship and sadism. You love your dictatorship. I love liberty, without it there will violence no matter how long it takes for the oppressed party to rise. If you idiot Mao could have followed the Nationalists capitalism China would have fully developed in the 70s and would be today the biggest empire ever. The ccp morons want to change but they are always afraid of their own shadows. They paranoid of the west. You cannot let someone occupy you psyche to a point of losing your humanity. The HAN Chinese are carrying out colonization. It is the colonization that is their ideology of bringing Hegemony. Creating a pure Chinese identity that everyone is culturally the same. That all do is pursue profit for yourself and the nation. The beautiful culture that existed for millennial has been suppressed beaten out of people by torture.

I told you over and over that it was a matter of time before Ethiopia imploded. It has imploded in a way that has everyone wondering what went wrong. Free people hate violence but oppressed people come to rational conclusion that violence will bring freedom.

I am Analyst. I do not confine myself to boring kenya politics. I love to learn more about the world. It keeps me sharp and feeds my curiosity. Even Hiltler and Habyarimana were dearly loved by their people. Love doesn't prove morality or goodness of anyone. I have never paid attention to  Mao but I have always heard murmurs by those that are experts on China of how his revolution damaged and killed many.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 05:32:26 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 05:44:02 PM »
Pundit, you got it all wrong here. History is not your major point.

The first Opium War was fought in 1839-1842
The second from 1856-1860.
Mao was nowhere in the picture here.

Mao's CCP did not win the war against the Japanese in WW II. The CCP was just one of the many Chinese groups fighting the Japanese occupation. In fact it is with the help of American arms, that CCP was able to sustain the fight against the Japanese. The Japanese lost the war in the Pacific to the the Americans. Mao's part was the war he won in the civil war against the Nationalists led by Chiang Kai-shek.

Btw, it is just like many people outside Kenya believe Jomo Kenyatta was the leader of Mau Mau. :D :D :D

Mao Zedong died in 1970s before I was born. Wewe ni Jizi. You supported war against Tigrays. The world will never be fair.

Mao and Xi despite their mistakes - are heros in China. Maos stood and won against Japan and west coloniliasm (Opium war) - and restored China as united country - save for Taiwan. XI and rest have restored china economic power.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2021, 06:00:38 PM »
Pundit, you got it all wrong here. History is not your major point.

The first Opium War was fought in 1839-1842
The second from 1856-1860.
Mao was nowhere in the picture here.

Mao's CCP did not win the war against the Japanese in WW II. The CCP was just one of the many Chinese groups fighting the Japanese occupation. In fact it is with the help of American arms, that CCP was able to sustain the fight against the Japanese. The Japanese lost the war in the Pacific to the the Americans. Mao's part was the war he won in the civil war against the Nationalists led by Chiang Kai-shek.

Btw, it is just like many people outside Kenya believe Jomo Kenyatta was the leader of Mau Mau. :D :D :D

I was about to tell him that. Without Americans beating Japanese in the pacific China would still be occupied. MAO was hiding in rural China. He then came with a well curated story like that of kenyatta and took over. The Nationalists were the ones that had the will to fight. They left the country after being losing to Japanese and crossed over to Tiawan. That why Tiawan is like Tigray. Their generals were very good and their leadership has been proven by history that they were right. The economic performance of Taiwan is not a miracle. It is out of a vision. Even today ccp knows that Taiwan is a tiger that they do not want to step on its tail

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2021, 06:13:40 PM »
Mao was political genius who united China and set the country to what it is now. Yes he made economic mistakes that led to famine but he united China, ended the civil war and is still referred to this day in China.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2021, 06:27:34 PM »
Mao was political genius who united China and set the country to what it is now. Yes he made economic mistakes that led to famine but he united China, ended the civil war and is still referred to this day in China.

He was no genius. He died dejected and very sad that he didn't achieve anything for his people. Stop romantizing this failed man.