Author Topic: Ruto set to visit Nandi - Nandis didnt sleep yesterday - and you think kenya  (Read 911 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wont burn...Kalenjin are very excited with WSR prospect of becoming PORK.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=584907836104393

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ethnic nationalism is danger to the state. Kenya is going to be failed state unless we find a way to helping kenyans move away from Ethnic nationalism.

I saw those videos and just felt sad for those young people. They are so hopeful that their problems will be solved by ruto. They are euphoric and even if ruto loses in free and fair elections it will be hard for them not to fight

Ruto is now carrying kalenjin burden on his shoulder. I remember raila saying in a interview that when he lost 2013 he was relieved because it felt that he was carrying the burden of his supporters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nandi sings the night away as they await for DP William Samoei Ruto
A man, A son is coming home.
An entire County, in every village awaits his arrival....

https://www.facebook.com/dennisitumbi

https://mobile.twitter.com/OleItumbi/status/1463276656622293000

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes that is why Uhuru need to sober up and manage his transition carefully otherwise the prospect of kenya going Ethiopia way is very high.  Ruto amongst the Kalenjin has certainly exceeded Moi in genuine love and admiration.

People are euphoric for good reason. They have seen what Ruto can do and know his track record. They saw what Ruto did in Jubilee 1.0 and previously as a minister.

For Moi - it was more like even if he is horrible - he is ours.

As for Uhuru - Kalenjin feel he has betrayed them - but thankfully GEMA people have stayed the course. If Uhuru was as much as touch Ruto or rig him out - he will know what it mean to face the wrath of two million angry warriors. His gov will be overrun in entire RV in less than 24hours. It will be like 2hours and he is done - kaput. Kalenjin youths will simply erupt and burn anything and everything associated with kenya gov within 2hours...1 hour to arm themselves...and walk to them like police stations...another hour to burn it down...and if police or gov resist..they will simply overwhelm and overrun them.

It will take a single night for kalenjin million of youths to delete kenya gov in their midst.

Ethnic nationalism is danger to the state. Kenya is going to be failed state unless we find a way to helping kenyans move away from Ethnic nationalism.

I saw those videos and just felt sad for those young people. They are so hopeful that their problems will be solved by ruto. They are euphoric and even if ruto loses in free and fair elections it will be hard for them not to fight

Ruto is now carrying kalenjin burden on his shoulder. I remember raila saying in a interview that when he lost 2013 he was relieved because it felt that he was carrying the burden of his supporters.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Advice them to curb their exuberance
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Where do you propose we shall meet them :)  so we can advice them. Once Kalenjin has made his mind; he can be very stubborn :) so tough luck.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
I'm just concerned thinking about their future frustrations. They will be disappointed big time. That's true whether he wins or loses.
Where do you propose we shall meet them :)  so we can advice them. Once Kalenjin has made his mind; he can be very stubborn :) so tough luck.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
The won't listen. Ruto has already given them a grimace of things may be. You see every young person in rural dreams of getting that job or connection to make it. They understand if ruto is pork they may get that opportunity. That how kikuyu poor thought when uhuru won the first term. I was in kenya when he petition judgement was passed. My dad who had gone to the farm up country in kiambu told me in his life he never seen euphoria like he saw on the road that day. People were euphoric. It is this disappointment that has made most of the very bitter. Young kikuyus have now hitched their hope on wsr..wagon. you see poverty psychologically damages a person. That why it poverty is regarded by social scientists as condition like a disease

Ruto is like matiba. He had ensured all his businesses are mostly run by Nandis. Matiba hotels had a lot muranga and kiambu employees. That my giriama were used to flush them out of mombasa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Moi business are run almost exclusively by fellow Tugen. I am not sure of Ruto business- he really doesnt have a lot - he is not yet there. But when it come to business - Kenyattas can hire anyone. But Moi never - I think they value Trust - over anything else.
Ruto is like matiba. He had ensured all his businesses are mostly run by Nandis. Matiba hotels had a lot muranga and kiambu employees. That my giriama were used to flush them out of mombasa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto has a proven track record from Eldoret North as Mp to as DPORK. He is not a conman like Raila who cannot get anything done. He is effective and efficient go-getter who knows how to make things happen.

Ruto is a Kagame or Museveni or Meles. Kalenjin more than anyone knows this. They know he will put the hardwork, the commitment, the brains and leadership required. Moi had all that except the brains.

They know if Ruto cannot do it - nobody probably can. They know he is once in a generations kind of leader. Give Ruto 10yrs as PORK - and you will see a very serious leader taking the country forward. The gov officials working with him will really struggle to keep up the pace...starting with waking up from 4am and sleeping past midnight - na sio pombe - ni kazi. If you like alcohol - you will have to leave Ruto gov. If you cannot make things happen - you will go. Ruto will be an intelligent magufuli - Magufuii was a Moi...can question his committment and passion for TZ...for his brain was dead.

I'm just concerned thinking about their future frustrations. They will be disappointed big time. That's true whether he wins or loses.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
?s=21

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
That's what I'm talking about: a new president comes, institutes tribal hegemony... then another comes...

Is that sustainable? If Ruto is going to give jobs to Kalenjin youth, it means he's going to deny the same to Giriama kids. You have to address the ethnic bigotry in Kenya or go the Ethiopian way

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
That is not how Ruto operates. Check Jubilee 1.0. If Ruto was tribal - Kalenjin being 10 sub tribes would have been first to know. Moi was tribal. He favoured Tugens, then his clans, then his friends.

Look at how Ruto has handled GEMA like a boss while still courting Giriamas and others. That is true leadership. Win-Win. That will kill tribalism.

Ruto even if you're his best friend - when it come to politics or business - friendship is paper thin - many have lost their nomination in various parties under Ruto - and Ruto tell them it's over - try next time.

Come nomination next april - in UDA - you will see!

Many in Mt kenya are yet to recover from Jubilee nomination that Ruto undertook - because the sitting Mps and governors were thinking Ruto will influence or change the results - Raila style :) HAKUNA.

They are still very bitter but they went back as independent - only Kanini made it - the rest were beaten blue again.

I see people in UDA thinking come nomination Ruto will favour them - watashangaa!!!!!!!!!! Those in Kalenjin land knows. It also why likes of Alfred Keter will join UDA - because he knows Ruto will let him crash UDA old timers/guys - bila huruma - if he is popular.

Come UDA nomination - as long as it's credible - Ruto will not help you. Right now he can help you with money and campaigns. But he will never risk the trust and wrath of people by altering elections.

Many in UDA shouting now - will be crying in April - and calling Ruto names. Ohoo I was rigged out.

That's what I'm talking about: a new president comes, institutes tribal hegemony... then another comes...

Is that sustainable? If Ruto is going to give jobs to Kalenjin youth, it means he's going to deny the same to Giriama kids. You have to address the ethnic bigotry in Kenya or go the Ethiopian way

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Very good. I always see midoro crass trying to dehumanize the bottom in society by saying their voices, decisions, emotions do not matter.

Revolutionary stuff this Hustler Nation serving creeps to this group. It will be short gnashing of teeth as the hustler tide will lift all.

They would rather the villagers are singing about Man U or Arsenal the whole night.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution