Author Topic: Ababu Namwamba In India  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Ababu Namwamba In India
« on: October 20, 2014, 10:00:37 PM »
to investigate BVR.

The MP for Budalangi is seen taking time off the investigation to take in the sights.  If there is evidence of the man spending any time on the investigation, I confess it has not come to my attention.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
Re: Ababu Namwamba In India
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 10:08:56 PM »
The man takes a picture with an official of 4G India.  The manufacturer of the BVR kits.  If there is something he is investigating about the BVR that requires an expensive trip to India, it has not come to my attention.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 11:04:02 PM »
Taxpayers expense.
He shouldn't be taking selfies.
These people need to be taught ethics.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 11:25:08 PM »
Parliamentary committee memberships are  always big perks because of the "sitting allowances".  (Imagine getting paid to do your job and then getting paid again if you actually show up and do it!)    And of those, there are none sweeter than those that suggest involvement with foreign countries.

Remember the "ICC letter" that supposedly had polished British diplomats writing things like "in right of ..."?   Gichangi took one look at the River-Road joke and laughed at being asked to confirm its authenticity.   The MPigs summoned him two or three times; he ignored them.   So, what did they do?    They decided that their investigations would have to extend to those countries that were supposedly behind the letter.    Trips to the USA, the UK, the Netherlands ... And there ended the matter.   I don't think there was even a short "trip report" on anything.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 11:39:25 PM »
When it comes to Namwamba there is nothing new there. A show off womanizer (it runs in their family) and recently greedy toad. When he wanted to be appointed "minister" for a few months towards the end of NARA, he was ready to lick Raila's ass. He followed him everywhere and begged. I met them at some airport it was embarrassing to watch. Namwamba had taken over as the ADC and gate keeper to who sees Raila.

Ye without Raila he has no vote. His area is dominated by people who listen to Raila first before him. Like Mung'aro, his job in ODM is his meal ticket. What a shame to use the resources of your poor country to engage your lechery?

Why didn't he summon the company officials to come to Nairobi at the pain of being blacklisted for all future tenders?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 12:12:20 AM »
I wish someone do a thesis on whether taxpayers get their money's worth. Public policy.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 03:56:34 PM »
to investigate BVR.

The MP for Budalangi is seen taking time off the investigation to take in the sights.  If there is evidence of the man spending any time on the investigation, I confess it has not come to my attention.

Who is this girl here? Wife? Girlfriend? Is she spending my taxes?

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 04:12:58 PM »
to investigate BVR.

Who is this girl here? Wife? Girlfriend? Is she spending my taxes?
One of the wives.  MPs and relatives have a healthy appetite for your taxes.  If they care that countrymen starve to death, a stone throw away from Gideon Moi's home, it has not come to my attention.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 04:55:29 PM »
I think the question is whether he is married and this is not his wife.  If it is his wife and he is taking this pictures during a lunch break or after hours then there is no problem. Also if he is not married and this is his girlfriend and he is doing this after hours and the girlfriend did not come at the expense of the tax payers then it is ok.  However, if he is married and this is not his wife then we have a problem here.

Offline chiethakuodha

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 05:08:59 PM »
Hahaha!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction".

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 05:50:15 PM »
Taj mahal, kama sutra.. who's his new squeeze?

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 10:13:09 AM »
I think the question is whether he is married and this is not his wife.  If it is his wife and he is taking this pictures during a lunch break or after hours then there is no problem. Also if he is not married and this is his girlfriend and he is doing this after hours and the girlfriend did not come at the expense of the tax payers then it is ok.  However, if he is married and this is not his wife then we have a problem here.

Exactly.