Author Topic: Finally Okemo and Gicheru to be extradited  (Read 753 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Finally Okemo and Gicheru to be extradited
« on: November 05, 2021, 02:07:40 PM »
They have lost in Supreme Court.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/supreme-court-allows-dpp-to-extradite-gichuru-okemo-to-jersey--3608858

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Finally Okemo and Gicheru to be extradited
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 02:20:24 PM »
Best news I have heard in ages.

Let them go there and face the music for having stolen Kenyan tax payers money. It seems we are not capable of taking such criminals to court.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 02:34:03 PM »
Oops seem the case go back to Magistrate court - they may again appeal all the way to supreme court.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 03:16:13 PM »
The Koome case management system working. The Supreme had turned out to be a retirement home for judges.

Is it her age- 61? Gender? Conviction? Whatever it is she is a good antidote for cases backlog.  10/10 rating so far.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 03:19:48 PM »
The Koome case management system working. The Supreme had turned out to be a retirement home for judges.

Is it her age- 61? Gender? Conviction? Whatever it is she is a good antidote for cases backlog.  10/10 rating so far.
Pundit  aka heavy shitter will give her 1/10 i however don't read too much into this simply the bazungu will offer the soldier that killed the nanyuki lady in excange for this 2 mbig fish. Bazungu still wins

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2021, 03:59:53 PM »
Oops seem the case go back to Magistrate court - they may again appeal all the way to supreme court.

Please explain this? Are you saying that now a magistrate has to review odpp extradition order and approve it? Can the president pardon these two

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2021, 04:00:45 PM »

They are safe.  As long as they keep up with their protection fees to the mafia also known as Kenyan court system.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 04:01:34 PM »

Please explain this? Are you saying that now a magistrate has to review odpp extradition order and approve it? Can the president pardon these two

It's a merry-go-round.  By the time this case is over, they will have lived out their natural lives.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2021, 05:29:37 PM »

They are safe.  As long as they keep up with their protection fees to the mafia also known as Kenyan court system.
I don't think protection fees will suffice in Koome's court. They can sustain for a year or so, but eventually they will face the hammer. Gichuru and Okemo are the worst disgusting thieves in Kenyan history!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!