Author Topic: Deep state warned not even think stealing a kalenjin vote  (Read 9058 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Deep state warned not even think stealing a kalenjin vote
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2021, 06:51:07 PM »
The rigging was just embarrasing. EU observers saw rigging live live. It was more a coup than rigging. The crudest form of rigging conducted on live TV. That is why Kenya burnt and was rescued - from descending to civil war - when Kibaki agreed to share power.

Anyway that rigging gave us COk2010 that is even more robust - and has given us very serious election reforms - it very hard to rig now - except if someone was to kidnap Chebukati and force him to hand a loser the winner certificate - and then proceed to force all supreme court judges to accept it.

The US under Bush didnt have time for Raila. 2007 was a way for the European companies that had lost contracts under Kibaki led by the UK to exert revenge. Remember Murungaro giving police Toyota land cruisers taking away land rovers and the next thing the UK barred him from passing through London essentially making it difficult for him to travel. Rumour had it that Landrover gave ODM about 166 million during the elections campaign.Bush even congratulated Kibaki  at first then pulled it back. ODM only got traction with the US because of Dr Sally Kosgei who knew then Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from Stanford. Without Rv support Raila is/was an empty shell.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2021, 07:24:34 PM »

In presidential elections it is a requirement. In repeat elections it was there. In 2022 Presidential elections it will be there.

IEBC discountinue the provisional results because it was nice to have - and yet 5 judges hanged them. Ojwang and PNU judge Njoki dissenting opinion is all you need to read.

Post 2017 supreme court - IEBC have basically abandoned electronic transmission publicly - so that is sad thing. NASA and Judges took offence over provisional results mistakes...instead of improving it...IEBC has basically abandoned it.

Now we really on Itumbi and URA provisional tallying to know what is going on.

I haven't see the evidence that it was messed up.  Can you share a link?  It worked just fine in the rerun.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2021, 07:30:02 PM »
Really? I think they abandoned it; They now only display final electronic results on the tallying centers - not to online servers.

The commission is seeking to amend section 44 of the Act to provide for a complementary mechanism for the transmission of presidential results -- a key area that was the subject of heated debate during the 2017 presidential election petition filed by ODM leader Raila Odinga, and which led to the nullification of the results announced by Mr Chebukati.The amendment gives the commission power to put in place alternative mechanisms of transmitting presidential results in parts of the country that have poor internet connectivity.

In presidential elections it is a requirement. In repeat elections it was there. In 2022 Presidential elections it will be there.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2021, 07:06:02 AM »
The rigging was just embarrasing. EU observers saw rigging live live. It was more a coup than rigging. The crudest form of rigging conducted on live TV. That is why Kenya burnt and was rescued - from descending to civil war - when Kibaki agreed to share power.

Anyway that rigging gave us COk2010 that is even more robust - and has given us very serious election reforms - it very hard to rig now - except if someone was to kidnap Chebukati and force him to hand a loser the winner certificate - and then proceed to force all supreme court judges to accept it.

The US under Bush didnt have time for Raila. 2007 was a way for the European companies that had lost contracts under Kibaki led by the UK to exert revenge. Remember Murungaro giving police Toyota land cruisers taking away land rovers and the next thing the UK barred him from passing through London essentially making it difficult for him to travel. Rumour had it that Landrover gave ODM about 166 million during the elections campaign.Bush even congratulated Kibaki  at first then pulled it back. ODM only got traction with the US because of Dr Sally Kosgei who knew then Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from Stanford. Without Rv support Raila is/was an empty shell.

Based on your moas and what I saw as final turnout from what Noway  posted it is clear ODM rigging was worse. Unfortunately that Raila doctrine of claiming he won from 1997 was attempted again in 2013 and 2017. In 2022 he will be back again with the same claim. Watch this space. As I pointed out earlier in Kenya lies and exaggerations are the order of the day.  I  attended Obamas inauguration in 2009 and thought we must have been several million people at the national mall based on where we were well beyond the Washington monument.  From the capital steps it quite a distance.  Later that evening I was surprised to learn that the estimates put the figures under 1.5 million people.  Then you have all this crap in Kenya about a million man matches and I don't know how many millions at Uhuru Park rallies.  That is what causes chaos all the time.  Politicians create a perception of overwhelming numbers in the cities while the majority voters are mostly rural folks in most third world countries.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2021, 07:16:48 AM »
Fallacious logic. They rigged - so we rigged. MOASS expected that kind turnout of Luo Nyanza based on 2005/2002/1997/1992 previous turnout.

Bottom-line. ODM might have rigged - but Kibaki Most Definitely Rigged in the CRUDEST way that sparks violent riot that uprooted 600k people from their homes or business - and let to deaths.

If rigging will happen in the future - let's hope we do not get equivalent to a violent coup.

Based on your moas and what I saw as final turnout from what Noway  posted it is clear ODM rigging was worse. Unfortunately that Raila doctrine of claiming he won from 1997 was attempted again in 2013 and 2017. In 2022 he will be back again with the same claim. Watch this space. As I pointed out earlier in Kenya lies and exaggerations are the order of the day.  I  attended Obamas inauguration in 2009 and thought we must have been several million people at the national mall based on where we were well beyond the Washington monument.  From the capital steps it quite a distance.  Later that evening I was surprised to learn that the estimates put the figures under 1.5 million people.  Then you have all this crap in Kenya about a million man matches and I don't know how many millions at Uhuru Park rallies.  That is what causes chaos all the time.  Politicians create a perception of overwhelming numbers in the cities while the majority voters are mostly rural folks in most third world countries.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2021, 04:19:21 AM »
http://kenyalaw.org/kenyalawblog/electoral-process-in-kenya/

The Elections Act provided that before  determining  and  declaring  the  final  results  of  an  election  the  Commission  may  announce  the  provisional  results.[134] The Elections Act also provided that the Commission shall announce the provisional and final results in the order in which the tallying of the results is completed.[135]

Really? I think they abandoned it; They now only display final electronic results on the tallying centers - not to online servers.

The commission is seeking to amend section 44 of the Act to provide for a complementary mechanism for the transmission of presidential results -- a key area that was the subject of heated debate during the 2017 presidential election petition filed by ODM leader Raila Odinga, and which led to the nullification of the results announced by Mr Chebukati.The amendment gives the commission power to put in place alternative mechanisms of transmitting presidential results in parts of the country that have poor internet connectivity.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2021, 09:39:04 PM »
Where have you been all this time to start spreading rumours?
The US government did congratualte Kibaki on his win in 2007 and just to make a retreat after it noticed the blunder it had made.
If the IEBC chairman could not say who won the presidential election then, who are you to declare Kibaki won?

Btw, Chris Murungaru was broke by the time in 2002 when Kibaki won the election. By 2004 the man was a multi-millionaire. If he was barred from traveling to the UK then it was because of his known corrupt dealings. Even Kibaki had to fire the greedy man.

I have been here working and every once in a while call out the bull. For example you claim Kivuitu  said he didnt know who won when that is a lie. He was asked if Kibaki had won fairly and he said he didnt know. Now look at the numbers for yourself and show us the path for a Raila win. I posted the spreadsheed earlier for each constituency showing registered voters, cast/valid votes and what Raila and Kibaki got in each. Simple math plus logic will tell you Raila had no path to victory. His purpoted wins outside his strongholds was neutralized by Upper Eastern. Overall he came out with an advantage at the coast, western and Rift valley but the same was cancelled out by Upper Eastern, Kisii constituencies, North Eastern and about 80k votes in Ukambani(Eastern) where he got almost nothing to Kalaonzos 700k plus and Kibakis 80k. In Luo Nyanza his 1m  win was cancelled out by Central 1.2 million for Kibaki. Feel free to ask for the spreadsheets and look at them for yourself. Numbers speak for themselves.