Author Topic: Tigray taking over Ethiopia  (Read 27278 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Tigray taking over Ethiopia
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2021, 08:21:00 AM »
Seems most of the arms were stolen from endf or acquire from endf after they abandoned their positions. There is no evidence of outside arming of TDF. I know abiy is buying drones from turkey

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2021, 08:45:47 AM »
ENDF is overrated militia. Tigrays made sure it was weak. Nearly half of it's officer were Tigrays. Now when they were kicked out...you have inexperienced army being led by morons. While Tigrays have the military brains...who understand war tactics...and have turned around their fortunes.

Which Sisi? EGYPTIAN president? the only group that could have stopped TDF is Amhara fighters but they didn't get the requires support from endf. ENDF generals may have made the decision not fight in urban centers for fear of casualties and being eventually help to account if crimes are committed. It have been noted that any time the battle gets near an urban area they are withdrawing or this could be an arrangement between the army and TDF on rules of engagement. Without experience generals and commanders abiy is done. The biggest weakness of TDF is fighting in open flat terrain but Ola is better in this flat terrain

Plus if the regional forces see that Addis is about to fall they will cut deal

Right now Abiy is isolated. Mediators are now dealing with President and do not see how he can remain in continue to be part of the peace deal.

Remember during his ascension to power Tigray leadership had negotiated with and Americans had offered those that wanted to leave asylum.

How tables have turned in less than 3 years abiy is the one shopping for asylum

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2021, 08:49:13 AM »
Yes they need to present evidence of outside arming. It's ENDF who are leaving their weapons and tanks for Tigrays. Yes Abbiy bought drones but as of yesterday Turkey was telling it's citizen to leave.

He bought drones from China, Iran and Turkey. This is what is helping delay the match to Adis.

I think Abiy has fallen out with his military commanders because he wants human shield basically erected...he thinks putting millions of ill trained militias, citizens and name it....will stop Tigrays.

The commanders know that is just cannon fodder - they have seen thousands killed in so called human shield...and they are therefore avoiding conflict in urban centers.

Adis will fall without a single shot fired....because nobody except desperate foolish Abiy will want to block tanks, rockets, and mortars with citizen armed with sticks, stones and g3s.

Abiy will run to asylum - and citizen even if they hate Tigrays - will be told to stay home for a week - and Tigrays will take over - and return federalism - if not allow secession referendum in Tigray and Oromia.

Ethiopia likely to go into referendum and split into 8 countries. If Amhara love Ethiopia - then they will accept Tigrays to sit on them for another 30yrs - because no way Tigrays are leaving Adis Ababa except if their country become independent.

Likely to happen - Tigray goes independent, Oromia goes independent taking Adis, Ogaden become Somali independent state. Afar will also become independent.

Amhara will remain with Gambelas and others and become Ethiopia...their HQ will become Tana.

Otherwise another option is more federalism but with Tigrays as titular head. They wont allow anybody else to take power. They are going to double down on having very strong Tigray Forces, a weak Ethiopia federal forces and more stock pilling of arms for future wars.

Seems most of the arms were stolen from endf or acquire from endf after they abandoned their positions. There is no evidence of outside arming of TDF. I know abiy is buying drones from turkey
I think splitting Ethiopia to several countries may be the solution. The country is too big to be effectively ruled. Looking at its terrain it seems to replicate kenya on having more semi and arid area. The countries can then have an economic federation that would eventually down the in may 30 years create a federal political system. This Menelik cruel marriage must be dissolved and let everyone go their separate way
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 03:01:36 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2021, 05:03:42 PM »
11th hour is here. Pundit you are right. Uhuru has been taskex with finding a place for abiy to go to. SA and Kenya just issued a joint statement..seems south Africa may be where he ends up

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2021, 05:19:36 PM »
Funny hullabaloos from couch potatoes. Fano militia has overan lalibella, wollo and other areas in Shewa where the Agame chigray forces had earlier captured this month.
Who capture s a stretch of land just on the main highway and leaves surrounding land to enemy. Eti the bar man thinking is you can choke a man on neck and make his body useless. Completely stupid!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2021, 05:21:14 PM »
Funny hullabaloos from couch potatoes. Fano militia has overan lalibella, wollo and other areas in Shewa where the Agame chigray forces had earlier captured this month.
Who capture s a stretch of land just on the main highway and leaves surrounding land to enemy. Eti the bar man thinking is you can choke a man on neck and make his body useless. Completely stupid!

You are such a funny cartoon. I hope you do not teach this nonsense to you students in Meru university

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2021, 06:54:30 PM »
He is probably trying to escape - pretending to be be in war front - while he is evacuating his own family to a safe house.
11th hour is here. Pundit you are right. Uhuru has been taskex with finding a place for abiy to go to. SA and Kenya just issued a joint statement..seems south Africa may be where he ends up

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2021, 06:55:39 PM »
Without that highway - how will adis ababa survive - no fuel - no medicine - nothing coming in - nothing going out. This is why small TDF are kicking large army. You fight with brains Njuri. Sio Miraaaaaaaaa

During pev meru got on charcoal trucks and headed for rv to fight warriors with machetes...they didn't make it to embu before they were prevailed on to go back eat more Njahi and live to fight another day
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:33:11 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2021, 07:37:09 AM »
Miraa dude, next is Debre Birhan, and TDF+Ola will be on the outskirts of Adis Ababa

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #129 on: November 25, 2021, 08:11:38 AM »
Without that highway - how will adis ababa survive - no fuel - no medicine - nothing coming in - nothing going out. This is why small TDF are kicking large army. You fight with brains Njuri. Sio Miraaaaaaaaa

During pev meru got on charcoal trucks and headed for rv to fight warriors with machetes...they didn't make it to embu before they were prevailed on to go back eat more Njahi and live to fight another day
Yeah was true when it appeared as if Kikuyu were losing the war when it reached Naivasha and Merus got impatient and decided to take matters into their hands. But the tide changed some Meru commanders were sent I reckon about 100 in Naivasha and Nakuru and they did a good job organizing the Kikuyu/Mungiki against the kalenjin and lead them from the front. I reckon the 300 kalenjins killed in PEV were at hands of the Merus.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2021, 08:30:49 AM »
Which Kalenjin were killed in Naivasha. Mungiki went to flower farms and killed Luo-Luhyas. The boys from Muranga and Meru saw fire in Molo. I think 18 were killed and all their Kibaki second wife guns from Ethiopia taken. When boys were in Nairobi being given guns - they were promising to take war to Eldoret..Molo walichapwa wakarudi Nakuru. Nakuru kukawaka mpaka KDF ikatolewa. As consolation they went to Naivasha and fished poor Luos-Luhyas from their flower farms houses...and killed them.

After that week - Kibaki called Annan - and agreed to share power.

My friend Kalenjin hapana mchezo. Go to Naivasha today - and cross the lake - you'll find Kalenjin pale. Ask kikuyus if they dare attack them.

or just go to Laikipia today - iko KDF/GSU - lakini so far - no even one pokot killed - and how many KDFs/GSU killed or injured.

Dont ever bring Mungiki in a warrior fight. Just keep GSUs and KDFS wafanya kazi yao. In Molo there is permanent GSU camp that helps..but some fool thought they were doing poor job - only for his Mungiki gang to be decimated in a single afternoon. Kalenjin simply played decoy - send small boys to molo town - Mungiki were suprised to see the might kalenjin warriors running helter skelter - they followed - only to find themselves sorrounded in gorges - and being taken one by one by sharp shooters - gun taken  - they decided to go back to Molo town and loot fellow kikuyu shops - and most run back to Muranga and Nairobi slums they had been fished out from.

Unatoka meru with a sharpen panga :) hehehe eti going for war. No kalenjin eve take a panga to war. Iyo sasa unaenda kukata nyazi ama mtu. You need versatile weapons that can allow you to run...because running lazima in those maize plantations :) - if you're not ready to run - umekula githeri - utahara :). Instead of a panga - carry two swords - one long - one short - that you can strap on your body - carry rungu - carry arrows with some poision - and strap your bow. At all time your weapons should be easy to carry and run with it.

Yeah was true when it appeared as if Kikuyu were losing the war when it reached Naivasha and Merus got impatient and decided to take matters into their hands. But the tide changed some Meru commanders were sent I reckon about 100 in Naivasha and Nakuru and they did a good job organizing the Kikuyu/Mungiki against the kalenjin and lead them from the front. I reckon the 300 kalenjins killed in PEV were at hands of the Merus.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #131 on: November 25, 2021, 09:02:03 AM »
Which Kalenjin were killed in Naivasha. Mungiki went to flower farms and killed Luo-Luhyas. The boys from Muranga and Meru saw fire in Molo. I think 18 were killed and all their Kibaki second wife guns from Ethiopia taken. When boys were in Nairobi being given guns - they were promising to take war to Eldoret..Molo walichapwa wakarudi Nakuru. Nakuru kukawaka mpaka KDF ikatolewa. As consolation they went to Naivasha and fished poor Luos-Luhyas from their flower farms houses...and killed them.

After that week - Kibaki called Annan - and agreed to share power.

My friend Kalenjin hapana mchezo. Go to Naivasha today - and cross the lake - you'll find Kalenjin pale. Ask kikuyus if they dare attack them.

or just go to Laikipia today - iko KDF/GSU - lakini so far - no even one pokot killed - and how many KDFs/GSU killed or injured.

Dont ever bring Mungiki in a warrior fight. Just keep GSUs and KDFS wafanya kazi yao. In Molo there is permanent GSU camp that helps..but some fool thought they were doing poor job - only for his Mungiki gang to be decimated in a single afternoon. Kalenjin simply played decoy - send small boys to molo town - Mungiki were suprised to see the might kalenjin warriors running helter skelter - they followed - only to find themselves sorrounded in gorges - and being taken one by one by sharp shooters - gun taken  - they decided to go back to Molo town and loot fellow kikuyu shops - and most run back to Muranga and Nairobi slums they had been fished out from.

Unatoka meru with a sharpen panga :) hehehe eti going for war. No kalenjin eve take a panga to war. Iyo sasa unaenda kukata nyazi ama mtu. You need versatile weapons that can allow you to run...because running lazima in those maize plantations :) - if you're not ready to run - umekula githeri - utahara :). Instead of a panga - carry two swords - one long - one short - that you can strap on your body - carry rungu - carry arrows with some poision - and strap your bow. At all time your weapons should be easy to carry and run with it.

Wishful thinking of a couch potato. You sew war is easy to analyze sitted behind a computer or whatever gadget with endless free safaricom internet bundles.
Reality is different on ground just like I see your analysis on Ethiopia pedestrian if not silly. Merus didn't amount to more than 100 in the PEV. Merus were only sent in closing stages of the war when it appeared Kikuyu were losing and they quickly turned the tide. Have heard of about 20 or so warriors who were beheaded inside Nakuru town as others retreated with their tails tucked in between their legs . In subukuia and Bahati again kalenjin had infiltrated but Meru commanded and reorganize d Kikuyu bands and Mungiki were able to repel them again here kalenjin suffered dozens of loses this is obviously nothing you would like to hear.
We know alot of what happened in 2007 but just keep quiet but again like I always say if you start a war you will be decimated rv will burn you will have nowhere to go. This time Kikuyu are well prepared and armed they won't require our help.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #132 on: November 25, 2021, 09:12:44 AM »
I know about bahati and subukia were few kalenjin living amongst kikuyus were massacred. Anyway enough of that. Let keep it Ethiopia
Wishful thinking of a couch potato. You sew war is easy to analyze sitted behind a computer or whatever gadget with endless free safaricom internet bundles.
Reality is different on ground just like I see your analysis on Ethiopia pedestrian if not silly. Merus didn't amount to more than 100 in the PEV. Merus were only sent in closing stages of the war when it appeared Kikuyu were losing and they quickly turned the tide. Have heard of about 20 or so warriors who were beheaded inside Nakuru town as others retreated with their tails tucked in between their legs . In subukuia and Bahati again kalenjin had infiltrated but Meru commanded and reorganize d Kikuyu bands and Mungiki were able to repel them again here kalenjin suffered dozens of loses this is obviously nothing you would like to hear.
We know alot of what happened in 2007 but just keep quiet but again like I always say if you start a war you will be decimated rv will burn you will have nowhere to go. This time Kikuyu are well prepared and armed they won't require our help.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2021, 09:45:16 PM »
Seems Abbiy has fled to Asmara. Not making sense to go to Afar while the battle for Addis is in Debra Birhan.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2021, 10:06:21 PM »
Seems Abbiy has fled to Asmara. Not making sense to go to Afar while the battle for Addis is in Debra Birhan.

Why Asmara? Easier route to flee from?

Picture of Soldiers kissing his hands

/photo/1

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2021, 12:07:38 AM »
Here is Amhara Militia General calling for Killing of Tigrayans civilians

Invalid Tweet ID
Amharas are really a big problem. They cannot get over it that they lost power

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2021, 07:30:28 AM »
This thread has made me amazed at the number of couch potatoes we have in nipate.
Wake me up when chigray reach addis,as of now they are being massacred in Afar and wollo areas having followed Pundit nkalenjini worrier doctrine of "strangling the neck and making the body useless" :hee20hee20hee: :hee20hee20hee:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2021, 10:06:21 AM »
The prize is Adis Ababa - not Afar. Afar is flat terrain - and Ethiopia airforce give the depleted EDNF and Afar force advantages.
This thread has made me amazed at the number of couch potatoes we have in nipate.
Wake me up when chigray reach addis,as of now they are being massacred in Afar and wollo areas having followed Pundit nkalenjini worrier doctrine of "strangling the neck and making the body useless" :hee20hee20hee: :hee20hee20hee:

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2021, 06:39:54 PM »

Abiy captured a shopping center in kasogita and went back to Addis to get his manicure.

TDF is like an octopus hands all over strangling endf to submission. Afar is not the price. Once Eritrea is forced to withdraw in afar it will fall completely

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2021, 07:47:35 AM »
Chifra in near Tigray border region captured by regime forces,Amhara fano militias have also overun several wollos previously controlled by the Agame Tigray forces who are still "strangling the neck to make the body useless" hundreds of chigrays also captured.
Couch potatoes over to you.