Author Topic: Tigray taking over Ethiopia  (Read 27245 times)

Offline mankind

• Superstar
Re: Tigray taking over Ethiopia
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2021, 01:45:56 AM »
I wish peace prevail in the end, but I Hope Abby succeed in crushing Tigray and keeping mainstream Ethiopia together.

Its unfortunate how much propaganda is out there. Listen to how Tplf is manipulating the media in western countries.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2021, 06:37:07 AM »
Its appearing to be more of a stalemate TPLF attacks have been blunted and exhausted with huge casualties. Like I stated earlier no side can prevail military in this war. Unless foreign militaryinterference occurs

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2021, 06:41:07 AM »
I wish you could watch the documentary I shared. Ethiopia federal forces are weak. Each federal region has their own military. Abbiy is gone because he doesnt even have his own Oromo - having jailed most popular Oromo leaders. This fight is now btw Amhara forces and Tigray forces...the key actor in the war is Meknonen the head of Amhara.

The fight really is about Abiy attempt to centralize Ethiopia and take power from regional or federal states.

Its appearing to be more of a stalemate TPLF attacks have been blunted and exhausted with huge casualties. Like I stated earlier no side can prevail military in this war. Unless foreign militaryinterference occurs

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2021, 07:49:56 AM »
I wish you could watch the documentary I shared. Ethiopia federal forces are weak. Each federal region has their own military. Abbiy is gone because he doesnt even have his own Oromo - having jailed most popular Oromo leaders. This fight is now btw Amhara forces and Tigray forces...the key actor in the war is Meknonen the head of Amhara.

The fight really is about Abiy attempt to centralize Ethiopia and take power from regional or federal states.

You relying on documentaries youtube media. Well am relying on first hand information from oromos borana here in isiolo who have relatives in the theatre of war.
Am getting daily briefing each day at 0900hrs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2021, 07:57:22 AM »
Okay let see how it pans out. I dont see Ethiopia lasting a month before TPLF overruns it.
You relying on documentaries youtube media. Well am relying on first hand information from oromos borana here in isiolo who have relatives in the theatre of war.
Am getting daily briefing each day at 0900hrs.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2021, 05:39:09 PM »

Interesting...the biggest problem with this war is that Ethiopia has been able to impose a complete blackout of media. No information is coming out unless smuggled. This is advantageous to the govt but very dangerous because if things go terribly wrong it may take a while for intervention to be made.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2021, 05:09:39 PM »
Across all fronts is that TPLF and other detached rebels have faced insurmountable losses. Unless US steps in to save them it will be a disaster.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2021, 02:09:40 AM »
After weeks of intense fighting Mille has fallen to the TDF according to multiple sources.

Mille is in Afar State and straddles the Addis-Djibouti highway.

This effectively cuts off two critical aerial routes that sustain Addis.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2021, 08:20:14 AM »
After weeks of intense fighting Mille has fallen to the TDF according to multiple sources.

,"According to multiple sources" why don't you share the link. Brother you and pundit are one relying on western fake news. You never take time to go on the field and interact,just sit on the couch and browse the web then call yourself genius. And only time you go out is to the bar to get gossip from barmaids and walevis.
TPLF is 80kms from mille. They have suffered huge losses they were sending human waves aka 1st world war styles. I think after this war tigray will make 4% of Ethiopia population down from 6,,%. But all is not lost if they send enough human wavs they might take mille from government forces as they have run out of ammunition.
Its laughable Mille has been said to fall since 2nd November

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2021, 09:46:05 AM »
Tuliza Miraa. Ethiopia Adis is emptying out because people there have real information. Abbiy is delaying is departure by launching air strikes with newly acquired chinese, iranian and turkish drones....but as soon as djibutti highway and railway is choked...he will be dead in one month...without critical supplies like fuel...Adis Ababa will crumble.

This is why Mile is important - if tigray take it - they will just choke Ethiopia - meanwhile in south - Oromia rebels will choke the Moyale highway.

That leave Abbiy with Sudan route - where he can still import fuel and etc - and once that is choked - he will remained landlocked in Adis Ababa.

,"According to multiple sources" why don't you share the link. Brother you and pundit are one relying on western fake news. You never take time to go on the field and interact,just sit on the couch and browse the web then call yourself genius. And only time you go out is to the bar to get gossip from barmaids and walevis.
TPLF is 80kms from mille. They have suffered huge losses they were sending human waves aka 1st world war styles. I think after this war tigray will make 4% of Ethiopia population down from 6,,%. But all is not lost if they send enough human wavs they might take mille from government forces as they have run out of ammunition.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2021, 12:51:20 PM »
What is ufool's interest in Addis. Or it is US-Blinkeen cash? Safaricom shares??
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2021, 01:04:25 PM »
I cant tell - but kenya has joint military pact on somalia -

Safaricom and the 400MW power import from Ethiopia and Refugees and LAPSET

But it's hard to get Abiy to see sense if US has failed to do so

What is ufool's interest in Addis. Or it is US-Blinkeen cash? Safaricom shares??

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2021, 03:13:38 PM »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2021, 04:36:29 PM »
Good message from Sleepy Joe. Let despots be sorted out.

EGO is a terrible disease
Africa has its Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-urges-americans-leave-ethiopia-001849988.html
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2021, 04:45:41 AM »

Njuri you should know that most folks just believe anything paroted by western media. Watch this video

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2021, 12:59:31 AM »

Funny negroes high on Western Conspiracy theorising.

Im sure you have already lined up powers behind this from CIA, Kung Fu,Russia bla black

All media houses are reporting the same thing; Ethiopia is falling

Njuri you should know that most folks just believe anything paroted by western media. Watch this video

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2021, 02:31:10 AM »

Im sure you have already lined up powers behind this from CIA, Kung Fu,Russia bla black

Take time to listen to alternative media.  All media means exactly what according to you?

https://nation.africa/kenya/blogs-opinion/opinion/the-ethiopia-political-quandary-and-africa-s-development-curse-3621468

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2021, 09:03:18 AM »

Take time to listen to alternative media.  All media means exactly what according to you?

https://nation.africa/kenya/blogs-opinion/opinion/the-ethiopia-political-quandary-and-africa-s-development-curse-3621468

I suppose it makes some feel clever as they figure things most miss or something.

As far as I can see, there are no attempts to push a certain narrative by outsiders. Inside of course this is an authoritarian regime so information control is the game
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2021, 11:00:35 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-59288744

Look like human shield has been enacted...this will led to high causalities

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2021, 03:06:34 PM »
Ignore these so called "alternative media". Most are just conspiracy theorists. Need to get attention by all means possible.

I suppose it makes some feel clever as they figure things most miss or something.

As far as I can see, there are no attempts to push a certain narrative by outsiders. Inside of course this is an authoritarian regime so information control is the game