Author Topic: Seems Dande's Cytonn pulled perfect wash wash without kemikal  (Read 1297 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Seems Dande's Cytonn pulled perfect wash wash without kemikal
« on: October 22, 2021, 12:18:10 PM »
Saw the ridge along the Northern bypass already overgrown by bushes.

This was the 3D animation :D :D :D Wuee, it is not only Itumbi who was doing the 3D wash wash.

Dande boy I had given it to him but seems he will be lucky to get out sane or alive in next few years. With muthaura at KRA his noose is tightening. He can trying going to kneel and suck the old man's kick for forgiveness.

With investors getting broke each day the withdrawals will suck him out.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/cytonn-s-unit-trust-suffers-sh188m-exits-on-brand-hit-3591518

Eish,
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Seems Dande's Cytonn pulled perfect wash wash without kemikal
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 12:31:52 PM »
Who in Kenya would buy into such crap? Even the Two Rivers Mall is so shabbly done. Very poor workmanship. This project was just someone's fantasy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 02:39:42 PM »
I also saw it coming. Guys selling hot air.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 06:38:40 PM »
This is like a whole fucking town no single company in kenya has financial muscle to undertake such  big project unless done in phases. This type of construction should be left to counties or national govt. Which can raise funds through bonds.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 09:56:22 PM »
Dande is just a polished Mwale boy
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 11:54:41 AM »
Seems the economy has seriously contracted. The middle class is being wiped out.

Only the Russian Mafia seem to be hacking it in Tatu City. Nor sure much is happening at Northlands.

Urithi were too ambitious pricing quarter an acre deep in Gatanga bushes at 2.5 million after 0.5b loan. Such jokes need to be taken down.

https://nation.africa/kenya/business/bank-set-to-auction-urithi-sacco-s-sh1bn-land-in-thika-3594546

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 12:57:23 PM »
Bought into Tatu. You gotta respect the Russian. They have taken the kenyan conmen into basic schoolings of MAFIA. Kenya mafia found real mafia. Even Kabogo with his drug dealing found himself played 10-nil - Russian promised him 200 acres - because he was delaying approval - after they got it - they told Kabogo to go to hell.

Chinese are other mafias who know how to deal with Kenya. I have another property with CHinese...they dont joke..you bring problems..they turn off water or electricity.

Seems the economy has seriously contracted. The middle class is being wiped out.

Only the Russian Mafia seem to be hacking it in Tatu City. Nor sure much is happening at Northlands.

Urithi were too ambitious pricing quarter an acre deep in Gatanga bushes at 2.5 million after 0.5b loan. Such jokes need to be taken down.

https://nation.africa/kenya/business/bank-set-to-auction-urithi-sacco-s-sh1bn-land-in-thika-3594546

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 03:52:51 AM »

DCI, EACC, and the whole Government need  serious reform so that it can have capacity to reign in on these hot air sellers. Urithi left many people seriously wounded; Cytonn, Suraya, and the rest made thousands Mathare candidates. Stiffing folk in Kenya is on another level partly because of weak Government regulatory institutions and Judiciary.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 06:20:15 AM »
Tatu city is not owned by Russians but by a Swedish billionaire. I toured the area. It is very well thought out concept. Anyway kenyans obsession with real estate has to cone to an end. The only thing that makes kenya real estate expensive is lack of infrastructure. Roads, water & sewer, electricity. If you look from the sky nairobi is empty. All developments are concentrated along the highways but about 1 km from the road is empty land in most areas. Even Tatu is too expensive because the developer has to put up their own infrastructure

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 09:54:49 AM »
It seems you guys got it all wrong.

Tatu City is owned by this New Zealand billionaire Stephen Jennings. He practically owns the coffee company KOFINAF that owns the land on which TATU City is on.

The land ownership has been a court case and if anyone followed the matter you would have noticed Jennings won the case even against the locals who claimed to own the land.

Jennings not only won the case on the land ownership, but also against the shareholders of Tatu City who were to put in cash in the project. These were Vimal Shah, Nahashon Nyagah and Stephen Mwagiru who didn't put in the cash into the project as per the agreement. So Stephen Jennings kicked them out.

Tatu city is not owned by Russians but by a Swedish billionaire. I toured the area. It is very well thought out concept. Anyway kenyans obsession with real estate has to cone to an end. The only thing that makes kenya real estate expensive is lack of infrastructure. Roads, water & sewer, electricity. If you look from the sky nairobi is empty. All developments are concentrated along the highways but about 1 km from the road is empty land in most areas. Even Tatu is too expensive because the developer has to put up their own infrastructure

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 11:25:24 AM »
You're wrong. Stephen Jennings worked with Russia Mafia...he is CEO.

https://www.ft.com/content/bdb3bd6a-e38d-31af-bde7-d4925cc3e893
Moscow-based financier Stephen Jennings is finally giving up control of Renaissance Capital, the investment bank he founded 17 years ago, to his Russian billionaire partner Mikhail Prokhorov.

Jennings was among the first foreign bankers to establish himself in Moscow in the mid-1990s and launched RenCap as Russia was emerging from the collapse of the Soviet Union. With the dominate state-controlled banks short of modern investment banking talent, RenCap and a handful of other independents created lucrative businesses.

It seems you guys got it all wrong.

Tatu City is owned by this New Zealand billionaire Stephen Jennings. He practically owns the coffee company KOFINAF that owns the land on which TATU City is on.

The land ownership has been a court case and if anyone followed the matter you would have noticed Jennings won the case even against the locals who claimed to own the land.

Jennings not only won the case on the land ownership, but also against the shareholders of Tatu City who were to put in cash in the project. These were Vimal Shah, Nahashon Nyagah and Stephen Mwagiru who didn't put in the cash into the project as per the agreement. So Stephen Jennings kicked them out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2021, 11:34:05 AM »
Kadudu - you're also right - there is twist - Jenning left Russia - and run to Nairobi/Africa - to avoid the Mafias. And started Rendevour.

https://owaahh.com/war-tatu-city/

After he left Russia, Stephen Jennings lost RenCap. In an asset swap with his Russian partners, he retained RG African Land Ltd., more commonly known as Rendeavor, the urban development business involved in Tatu City.

The chopper that took off from Wilson Airport in early 2009 had Jennings, Vimal, and Nyagah, as well as two Renaissance Capital employees in it. Within the next hour, they overflew the land in Ruiru, Juja and Thika. By the time they disembarked, the plan was in full throttle

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 02:30:34 PM »
 A theoretical question from a naive diasporan, if you had 30 Ksh in cash to spend, what would you do with it?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2021, 02:51:00 PM »
30 ksh or 30K USD? Buy Centum's Two Rivers....you can get 1 bedroom house....it best location...for 45usd...and eventually turn into Airbnb...or buy 2 bedroom unit or 3 bedroom unit...that can become your second home...when in kenya...given you come from Kiambu.
http://mzizicourt.co.ke/

If you like coast - buy Centum's Vipingo Ridge - buy the land - when you finally retire - go live there - enjoy your pension.

Finally buy from SIC - safaricom investment sacco - they have plots in Lamu/Malindi - and Nairobi metros -

Also you can buy into Tatu city - find cheap units for 50-60k usd.

A theoretical question from a naive diasporan, if you had 30 Ksh in cash to spend, what would you do with it?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2021, 11:16:51 PM »
Sorry, I meant 30m ksh, from the look of things, seems that a lotcan be achieved with that kind of cash. I already have a nice home in Kenya but I have been hearing great things about abnb in Nairobi at least pre-COVID.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2021, 06:32:32 AM »
30m can do a lot - you can even move to Kenya and start business - otherwise passive income - you should try real estate from VERY reputable companies AND GREAT LOCATION - that is key - because Nairobi is full of conmen. Ederman (chinese) of great wall also sell very affordable units of 3M cash each...you can buy 10...and rent it out for 25k. That is 20K usd per annum - most real estate have yields of 7-10 percent annually and big capital gains - good as passive income.

Or buy an acre of land in Vipingo or something - key thing - reputable company.

If you have 30M - I would move to Kenya and start a proper business - like small manufacturing plant.

Sorry, I meant 30m ksh, from the look of things, seems that a lotcan be achieved with that kind of cash. I already have a nice home in Kenya but I have been hearing great things about abnb in Nairobi at least pre-COVID.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2021, 04:44:44 PM »
Sounds well thought out, my friend owns an Airbnb near Thika road that he bought for 12m, pre- COVID, the place was booked year round. I will wait and see the elections outcome and aftermath but thanks for the for the ideas.